Feeling Bitter

It's Love

The next morning-

 

"Ouch..." Sehun winced in pain the moment he tried to move his leg. "Yah yah yah. Don't move a muscle. You'll injure your legs even more." Chanyeol said as he stopped Sehun from going out of his bed. "You better visit the doctor. It looks serious." Chanyeol said. "It's just a waste of time." Sehun whined. "Don't you remember? You have injured your right leg before when you were 11 years old. The doctor told you not to do vigorous exercise but you learnt dancing instead. You're lucky that you didn't injure your legs for the past years, but now that your legs are injured, you must go for a check up. It might be serious." Chanyeol said worriedly.

 

"Okay okay. I'll go for a check up after school." Sehun said. "No no. No going to school. Stay here. I'll bring you to the doctor when I get back from school later." Chanyeol said. "You're such a nuisance. Just go to school." Sehun said as he shooed Chanyeol away. "Call me if anything happens!" Chanyeol shouted before he left.

 

Sehun massaged his legs gently. He started to think about the incident that made him injured his legs.

 

"Are you Oh Sehun?" A group of boys approached Sehun at the park. Each of them were carrying a wooden stick. "Yes... I am.." Sehun answered softly. "Soojung likes you instead of me. This is what you'll get. Go!" One of the boys shouted and all of them started hitting Sehun with their sticks. Sehun couldn't protect himself as he was outnumbered. He fell onto the ground as the boys kept hitting him.

 

His legs were hit numerous times and were bleeding profusely. Sehun just endured the pain. "Yah stop!" A voice was heard. A boy tried his best to fight all of them. He managed to injure half of them. "Let's go!" One of them shouted and they lefft.

 

"Are you okay?" The boy asked as he knelt beside Sehun. "My legs.... Pain...." Sehun cried. The boy pulled Sehun onto his back and carried him. "Where do you live?" The boy asked as he started to walk. "I live nearby... That block in blue and white colour..." Sehun said as he pointed out the block.

 

Sehun saw a blood stain on the boy's shirt. "Your back.... There's blood..." Sehun said. "It's okay. Your legs are more serious." The boy  said caringly.

 

Soon after Sehun was brought back to his house, he was sent to hospital. Sehun's parent thank the boy for saving Sehun.

 

Sehun sighed. "Where are you, my saviour?...."

 

 

 

In school-

 

"How's Sehun's leg, Chanyeol?" Luhan asked as they sat down at the canteen with Baekhyun. "He was in pain when he tried to move them this morning. I told him to stay and I'll bring him to the doctor after school. By the way, thanks for helping him last night." Chanyeol smiled.

 

"No problem." Luhan smiled. "By the way, there's a meet-up session for Drama Club students. You won't be able to bring Sehun to the doctor. Let me bring him instead." Luhan suggested. "There is? Okay then. Thanks, Luhan." Chanyeol said. Luhan just smiled.

 

 

"Yah. You're in Drama Club too. You have to go too." Baekhyun said. "Nah. It's okay for me to miss it." Luhan said. "Then I've to go alone..." Baekhyun said sadly as he look down on the table. Luhan slung his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. "You have Chanyeol to accompany you." Luhan said. "I think I won't be able to make it to the meet-up alive... He'll kill me..." Baekhyun said.

 

"Glad you know it." Chanyeol smirked. Luhan sighed. "By the way Chanyeol, do you know why Sehun hates me so much?" Luhan asked. "Well.... It's because you're a Chinese. He got dumped by his Chinese girlfriend before, so he hates Chinese people since then." Chanyeol explained. "Ohhh...." Luhan said softly.

 

 

 

After School-

 

"Yah Luhan... Do you really have to miss the meet-up session?..." Baekhyun asked sadly. "I'm sorry Baek..." Luhan apologised. Baekhyun pouted. Luhan kissed Baekhyun on his cheek. "I'll treat you to ice cream okay? I gotta go now. Bye!" Luhan ran out of the class.

 

 

"Sehun?" Luhan called out softly as he opened the door. Sehun was sleeping. He walked towards Sehun and sat on his bed gently. "Sehun ah. It's time to go to the doctor." Luhan shook Sehun's shoulder gently. Sehun opened his eyes slowly. "Yah. What are you doing here?" Sehun asked in annoyance s he sat up.

 

I'm here to bring you to the doctor. Let's go." Luhan smiled. "Where's Chanyeol?" Sehun asked. "He has a meet-up session with the rest of the Drama Club members so I volunteered to bring you to the doctor instead." Luhan said. "Don't you need to go too?" Sehun asked. "It's alright for me to miss the meet-up session. I'm not really interested in acting anyway." Luhan said. Luhan pulled Sehun onto his back. "Yah yah yah. What are you doing?!" Sehun exclaimed.

 

"I'm gonna carry you to the doctor. I don't care if you hate it." Luhan said firmly. "Let's go!" Luhan ran out of the dorm.

 

 

On their way to the doctor-

 

"Sehun ah. You're slipping down. Hold onto me tightly." Luhan said. Sehun hugged Luhan reluctantly. Somehow, the feeling was familiar. He felt like it was deja vu. Although it only happened last night, he felt that it happened years ago. Sehun closed his eyes and inhaled luhan's scent. It made him feel warm.

 

All of a sudden, he opened his eyes. H realised that he hated Luhan and he wasn't supposed to feel warm by Luhan's scent. He pushed Luhan away. "Yah Yah! You're gonna fall!' Luhan exclaimed. "Put me down." Sehun said. "No." Luhan said firmly. "I said put me down!" Sehun shouted. Luhan just kept quiet. Sehun bit Luhan's neck. "Yah!" Luhan exclaimed. "Put me down." Sehun said. "I said no. Sehun, your legs are inured. I won't allow you to limp." Luhan said. "Put me down or I'll continue to bite you." Sehun said.

 

"Then go ahead. Nothing will stop me from carrying you to the doctor." Luhan said. Sehun started biting Luhan's neck again. Luhan just endured the pain. Seeing that Luhan didn't react, Sehun placed his right hand on Luhan's right side of his neck and bit harder. Luhan exclaimed in pain. "Sehun ah... All I wanna do is just to bring you to the hospital. I know you hate me because I'm a Chinese and you hate Chinese people. But please think of yourself. If you limp all the way to the doctor, your injury will aggravate. I don't want that to happen to you." Luhan said firmly. Sehun just kept quiet. "If you hate me so much and want to continue biting me, just go ahead." Luhan sighed.

 

Sehun saw blood on Luhan's neck. he felt bad. He started to it away. "Sehun ah what are you doing to my neck now?..." Luhan asked. "There's blood on it... So I'm it away." Sehun said as he placed his right hand on luhan's right side of his neck like how he did previously and continued .

 

Little did he know what he was making Luhan feel aroused ually. "Yah yah Sehun... It's okay. You can stop it away." Luhan said pleadingly. "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable in some way?" Sehun smirked and continued again. Luhan increased his pace and ended up running.

 

 

 

That evening-

 

"Sehun I'm back!" Chanyeol announced happily as he entered the dorm. It was quiet. "Sehun?" Chanyeol called out. Sehun wasn't anywhere to be seen. Chanyeol took out his phone and called Sehun but it wasn't answered.

 

"Luhan!" Chanyeol called out as he opened the door. "No manners." Baekhyun said softly. "have you seen Sehun? he isn't in the dorm. I'm worried." Chanyeol said. "He isn't there? But I brought him back after we went to the doctor!" Luhan started to panic. "What happened, Luhan? What did the doctor say?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"The doctor said that.... Sehun has to undergo a surgery to fix his ligament... Otherwise he wouldn't even be able to walk. But even after the surgery... Sehun has to stop dancing for at least 2 years for his ligament to heal completely. Due to his old injury, he will have to limp for quite some time after the surgery." Luhan explained.

 

"Sehun.... Why does this have to happen to him..... He got hit on his leg when he was young... And now.... he has to stop dancing for 2  years." Chanyeol said sadly. "Come on. Let's go find him. I'm afraid he'd do something foolish." Luhan said and he left with Chanyeol.

 

"Leaving me again. Stupid Luhan." Baekhyun pouted.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol have split up so it's be faster to find Sehun. "Aish Sehun where are you?..." Luhan searched around. He heard someone sobbing behind the tree. He went to take a look. It was Sehun. He was sitting down with his knees up to his face.

 

"Sehun?" Luhan called out as he knelt down beside Sehun. Sehun looked up. "Go away." Sehun said as he sobbed. "Sehun ah..." Luhan pulled Sehun into his embrace. "I said go away! Go away!" Sehun shouted and pushed Luhan away but Luhan didn't budge and held onto him tighter. "I said go away..." Sehun cried bitterly as he let himself collapsed on Luhan.

 

"It's okay Sehun. Just cry it out." Luhan said. Luhan's shirt was drenched with Sehun's tears.

 

After crying for some time, Sehun pulled away. "Sehun ah. It's just 2 years. 2 years will be gone in a flash." Luhan said as he rubbed the back of Sehun's head gently. "But I'll have to limp for quite some time...." Sehun said. "It's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. If you're embarrassed limping alone, I'll accompany you. Where ever you wanna go. Hmm... Even to the toilet." Luhan joked.

"You're crazy." Sehun giggled. "You wanna see me ? Want me to strip here?" "Sehun teased. "You're the crazy one." Luhan said. "Sehun ah. Besides Chanyeol, I'll always be here for you. And I'll let you do anything that will make you happy. Luhan said. "Hmm.... Including this?" Sehun asked as he leaned in and bite Luhan's neck.

 

"Yah. Is my neck so delicious?" Luhan asked jokingly. Sehun giggled. How about this?" Sehun started to Luhan's neck. "Yah yah stop." Luhan said. "I'm making you feel uncomfortable, aren't I?" Sehun smirked. "But you said you'll let me do anything that will make me feel happy." Sehun said.

 

"Anything but this..." Luhan said. "You broke your promise. I hate you." Sehun said as he turned away. "Sehun ah.... Don't be angry..." Luhan said as he hugged Sehun from behind. Somehow that made Sehun's heart skipped a beat. "Yah yah yah. Who says you can hug me." Sehun asked. "I say so." Luhan smiled and he hugged Sehun even tighter.

 

"I know you like it." Luhan said. "What! You're crazy. Why would I like it. I hate you remember?" Sehun exclaimed. Upon hearing that, Luhan let go of Sehun slowly. Sehun turned and looked at Luhan. "I know there's nothing that I can do to make you accept me as your friend. I know you hate Chinese people because you were dumped by your Chinese girlfriend. But I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. I'll never leave you." Luhan said. He looked sad.

 

Sehun could feel the genuine care in Luhan's voice. "Sehun ah. Let's go back. Chanyeol must be feeling worried about you now." Luhan said as he pulled Sehun onto his back. "I can walk on my own." Sehun said. "You must have exerted a lot of force when you walked all the way here. I don't want you to feel tired." Luhan said. He wasn't as cheerful as before.

 

When Sehun got onto Luhan's back, he hugged Luhan tightly. "Don't worry. I won't let you fall. You don't have to hug me so tightly." Luhan said. Sehun just ignored him. "Luhan.... Thank you." Sehun said softly and he kissed Luhan's neck gently. "That was for biting you just now. I know it hurts." Sehun said.

 

"I don't mind that it hurts as long as you feel happy." Luhan smiled bitterly. Sehun could feel the sadness in Luhan's voice. Somehow, he missed the old cheerful Luhan.

 

 

 

Back at the dorms-

 

"We're back!" Luhan entered the dorm and put Sehun down on his bed. "Oh my God thank you Luhan for helping me find Sehun." Chanyeol smiled happily. "No problem." Luhan smiled. "I gotta go back to my dorm. Baekhyun must be feeling down because I left him twice. See you tomorrow." Luhan smiled and he left.

 

"Thank God for Luhan." Chanyeol said happily. Sehun laid down and covered himself with his blanket. "Yah Sehun." Chanyeol called out but Sehun just kept quiet.

 

"Luhan ah.... You remind me of the kid who saved me before..."