Kissed

It's Love

 

The following afternoon-

 

"Sehun ah, I think I better tell aunt and uncle about your surgery." Chanyeol said as the both of them walked to the class. "Please don't. If they know that I've injured my legs again, I won't be allowed to stay in this boarding school." Sehun said. "It's only the first week of school. It won't be troublesome for you to switch school." Chanyeol said. "It's not because of that...." Sehun said softly.

 

"It's because of me right? Oh Sehun I didn't know you love me so much!" Chanyeol hugged Sehun. "What? No not you. I mean Luhan." Sehun said. There was silence for a moment. "No I mean-" Before Sehun could finish his sentence, Chanyeol interrupted him. "You have accepted him as our friend, haven't you?" Chanyeol smiled.

 

"No. No no no. That will never happen. Not in this lifetime. No no." Sehun denied strongly. Chanyeol sighed and turned to his right. "Luhan?" Chanyeol said. Sehun turned to his left and saw Luhan looking at them.

 

Luhan faked a smile. "Umm see you guys in class." Luhan said and he left. "He must have heard what you said." Chanyeol said. Sehun ran after Luhan. "Luhan wait up!" Sehun called out. Luhan stopped walking and turned to look at Sehun. "Yes?" Luhan asked, trying to look cheerful.

 

"Did you hear what I said just now?." Sehun asked. Luhan laughed softly and nodded his head. "Luhan I-" Sehun didn't get to finish his sentence when Luhan cut him off. "I know Sehun. I get it. You will never accept me as your friend. I know. There isn't a need for you to repeat it. But I'm sorry. We have to be partners in class. Mr Kim won't allow us to change partners. But don't worry. Besides talking to you in class, I won't bother you." Luhan said and walked away, leaving a guilty Sehun behind.

 

 

 

5 pm-

 

Chanyeol was walking out of the toilet when he saw the students giving him the weird look. "Hey. that's the guy." One of the students whispered. "Yeah. His voice ." Another said softly. Chanyeol walked up to them "What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked. The student showed Chanyeol a video of him singing and playing the guitar. "Where did you get this?" Chanyeol asked angrily. "I don't know. It was uploaded on the school website." The student answered. Chanyeol left with a huff.

 

"Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol opened the door angrily. Baekhyun was shocked. "What is it?" Baekhyun asked. "Don't pretend that you don't know. Why did you record that video and upload it?" Chanyeol asked. His voice was very loud. "What video? I don't know what you're talking about." Baekhyun said.

 

Chanyeol punched Baekhyun, making Baekhyun fell onto his bed. "Why did you punch me! I said I didn't do it!" Baekhyun started to cry. His cheek really hurt a lot. "Stop your acting. Hah. No wonder you joined Drama Club. Your acting is really good. Watch out, Byun Baekhyun. I won't let you off." Chanyeol said and left the room.

 

"I really didn't do anything..."

 

 

 

That night-

 

"Don't worry, Sehun. The operation will be over in no time." Chanyeol said. Sehun was about to enter the operating theatre. Sehun nodded. He looked around. "Luhan didn't come?.." Sehun asked. "Do you think he's come after hearing you said this afternoon in school?" Chanyeol asked. Sehun just kept quiet.

 

Little did Sehun know that Chanyeol was lying and Luhan was looking at him from far. "Hwaiting Sehun." Luhan smiled.

 

 

 

The following day in school-

 

Chanyeol was walking along the hallway when he heard some voice around the corner. He went to take a look.

 

"You! Why did you record that video of Chanyeol and upload it on the school website?!" Baekhyun asked angrily as he pinned a boy against the wall. "It's just for fun. His voice anyway." The boy said. "Chanyeol's voice doesn't . It is nice. You have no right to criticise him. You can't even sing." Baekhyun said.

 

"Okay fine I won't do it again." The boy said. Baekhyun let him go.

 

Chanyeol couldn't believe what Baekhyun just did. He thought it was Baekhyun who did it and even punched him. "Baekhyun." Chanyeol called out as he walked to up to Baekhyun. "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun answered.

 

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I thought it was you who did it and I even punched you." Chanyeol apologised. Baekhyun smiled. "It's okay, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said. "It must have hurt a lot." Chanyeol touched Baekhyun's bruise. Baekhyun winced in pain.

 

"Baekhyun. Despite being bullied by me, you still helped me. You even complimented my voice. Why?" Chanyeol asked. "I've never hated you. It was only you who hated me all along. I've always wanted to be your friend." Baekhyun said. "And your voice doesn't at all. I like it. Actually, I've downloaded the video and listened to it everyday." Baekhyun confessed.

 

"You what!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Okay okay I'll delete it!" Baekhyun said in panic. "No no." Chanyeol giggled. "I mean, who in this world would ever listen to me singing." Chanyeol said. "Me." Baekhyun smiled. "Baekhyun..." Chanyeol moved closer. He rubbed the bruise on Baekhyun's cheek gently. "Come to my dorm. I'll rub some medicated oil on it." Chanyeol said.

 

"I thought you hate me?" Baekhyun asked. "Not anymore." Chanyeol smiled. "let's go." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and ran.

 

"Give me a minute. I'll find the medicated oil." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun nodded and sat down on Chanyeol's bed. "Ah! Here it is." Chanyeol exclaimed happily as he sat beside Baekhyun. "It'll hurt a little." Chanyeol warned.

 

Chanyeol poured a little oil on his hand and rubbed Baekhyun's bruise gently. Baekhyun would occasionally winced in pain. "There. All done." Chanyeol smiled. "Thank you." Baekhyun smiled. "I'm sorry Baekhyun...." Chanyeol apologised again.

 

"It's okay, Chanyeol. Really. I'm really okay." Baekhyun assured. "I even tore your song book...." Chanyeol said softly. "Yah Park Chanyeol. Stop apologising. Or else I have to kiss you to shut you up." Baekhyun said jokingly. "Go ahead then." Chanyeol said. "You're crazy." Baekhyun said. "Why? you don't dare to kiss me? Is it because I'm too handsome?" Chanyeol teased. "W-what! You're handsome? Oh don't make me vomit." Baekhyun said. "Go ahead and kiss me then." Chanyeol dared Baekhyun as he leaned in closer.

 

"I was just joking okay. You're nuts." Baekhyun said as he looked away. "Oh you're such a girl. You've never kissed someone before?" Chanyeol teased. Baekhyun looked down. "Yeah. I've never kissed anyone before. I admit it. Happy now?" Baekhyun asked as he looked up at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol could see the sadness in Baekhyun's eyes. "Then... Let me be the first person to  kiss you." Chanyeol said with gentleness in his voice. Baekhyun was surprised. He didn't know how to react. Chanyeol closed the gap between them and placed his lips on Baekhyun's lips.

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe what was happening. He slowly melted into the kiss and closed his eyes. Chanyeol was enjoying the softness of Baekhyun's lips. Chanyeol started moving his lips. Baekhyun followed him.

 

Chanyeol pulled away and looked at Baekhyun. The way he looked at Baekhyun was different from the previous times. "How was your first kiss?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's breath as their faces were very close to each other.

 

Baekhyun could feel his cheeks burning up. "I... I gotta go!" baekhyun said and he quickly left the dorm. Chanyeol smiled. Byun Baekhyun I think I might have fallen for you."

 

Baekhyun closed the door behind him and sat on his bed. He still couldn't believe what just happened. "Chanyeol...." He said as he touched his lips. "What have you done to me...."