Kim Jongin

It's Love

All the girls were squealing over the new student's good looks. His tanned-coloured skin made him look y and his hair was all gelled up which made him look even cooler. He could hear all the girls fangirling over him but he didn't care because he wasn't even interested in girls. Yes. He's gay.

"Jongin, you may take seat beside Luhan, that guy over there." Mrs Kim pointed to Luhan, who was smiling. Jongin turned to his right and saw Luhan smiling at him. He was captivated by his beauty. Luhan has eyes that sparkle and he has an angelic face. He walked up to Luhan and sat beside him. "Hi. My name is Luhan. Well I guess you've already know that since Mrs Kim has told you earlier." Luhan offered his right hand. Jongin held Luhan's hand.

Gosh. His hand is so soft.

"I'm Jongin, but you can call me Kai." He smiled. "Kai? What does that mean?" Luhan asked curiously as he frowned cutely.

Gosh this guy is killing me.

"It's just a nickname that my friends used to call me back in my hometown. They said it suits me because I look cool especially when I'm dancing." Jongin smiled.

"Ohh.... I have a friend who dance too. But a pity he's injured and he's not allowed to dance for 2 years. He has been hospitalized. And actually, this is his seat." Luhan smiled. "Oops. Hehe.." Jongin giggled. "It's okay. He can just find another seat when he comes back." Luhan smiled.

"By the way, you're really pretty." Jongin complimented as he looked at Luhan. "Umm thanks.." Luhan could feel his cheeks turn red as he looked away shyly. No one has ever complimented him like that. "And cute too." Jongin added, still looking at Luhan, whose cheeks have already turned red. "Thanks again..." Luhan said shyly.

Can I just jump into a hole right now.

"You're blushing." Jongin giggled as he touched Luhan's cheek with his right hand.

Gosh his skin is so smooth.

Luhan was surprised with his actions. He looked at Jongin, who was smiling at him. Luhan didn't know what to do. It was awkward getting touched and complimented by a person whom he barely knew. But at the same time, he found it sweet, as he has never been treated that way before. "Thank you, Jongin. I've.... Never been complimented like this before...." Luhan said as he looked down sadly. "Well then that's ridiculous. A beauty like you should always be complimented. Because you're really pretty." Jongin smiled.

Gosh can he stop complimenting me already. My cheeks are red enough.

"Are you single?" Luhan was surprised at the question. "Y-yeah I am.." Luhan said shyly as he looked at Jongin again. "Good." Jongin smiled as he took his hand away from Luhan's burning cheek and faced the front.

Good? What does he mean by that?

 

Baekhyun inhaled the scent that was lingering around Chanyeol and smiled. "You smell good." Baekhyun told the taller guy. "What?" Chanyeol chuckled. "Thanks." He smiled as the two of them locked their eyes together outside Baekhyun's dorm. Chanyeol's eyes landed on Baekhyun's small eyes. You have beautiful eyes. Then he looked at Baekhyun's nose. You have a cute nose. And lastly, he looked at Baekhyun's lips. You have pretty lips.

Baekhyun didn't know why Chanyeol was staring at him. The way the taller guy stared at him was different than before. It was full of feelings, but he didn't manage to figure what the feelings were. "Umm... We're here." Baekhyun broke their gaze and looked away awkwardly. Chanyeol looked to his right. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry about that." Chanyeol apologized as he took the door key from Baekhyun and unlocked the door.

"Just throw the key on the table." Baekhyun told Chanyeol, who did as he was told. Chanyeol carried Baekhyun to the bed and put him down gently. "You can just leave me here and go to school. Mr Park won't scold you for being 5 minutes late." Baekhyun said as he looked at Chanyeol, who was squatting down beside him, looking at his leg. "Is it your right leg or your left leg?" Chanyeol asked, ignoring what Baekhyun said.

"Chanyeol ah-"

"Do you really dislike me so much?" Chanyeol asked as he looked up at Baekhyun.

Huh?

"I just want to accompany you and massage your leg. Can't you even let me do that?" He asked with a tint of hurt in his voice. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you." He stood up. "I'll leave you alone." And then he left, leaving Baekhyun confused.