Kim Minseok

It's Love

It was the following morning, which means it was 2 days away from the day Sehun will be discharged from the hospital. The thought of going back to the dorm and school made him feel happy. Well, that was before he saw the scene last night. He felt upset when he saw Luhan being hugged by another guy, whom he doesn't even know.

Was that his Science partner?

Sehun's thoughts were interrupted when he saw his doctor approaching him with a smile. "Good morning, Mr Oh." His doctor greeted him politely. He sat up and looked at his doctor. "Good morning, Dr Jung. Why are you here so early?" Sehun asked. "Well, I have a piece of news for you." Dr Jung replied. "Your leg has been recovering well and there are no signs of it getting worse. So you're allowed to be discharged this afternoon." Dr Jung informed Sehun, who was feeling ecstatic.

"Thank you, Dr Jung!" Sehun exclaimed happily as he shook his doctor's hand vigorously as he was too happy. His doctor giggled. "Look how happy you are. You must be missing your school and friends so much." His doctor said. "I'll come by again at 1 before you're discharged. Have a good rest."

And with that, Dr Jung left. Sehun took his phone out from the drawer and began typing a message.

 

- To Yeol Yeol

Chanyeol ah! The doctor informed me that I'll be discharged this afternoon! Come pick me up at 1.30 pm will you? ^^

 

- To Hun Hun

Really? Oh my God finally you're coming back. It's been so quiet in the dorm without you.

 

- To Chanyeol

You didn't bring Baekhyun to our dorm to hang out? I thought you guys are already alright with each other.

 

Sehun waited for 2 minutes before he received a reply.

 

-To Sehun

I'll come and pick you up later. Want me to call Luhan along? ;)

 

Sehun noticed that his cousin didn't answer his question.

Is something wrong?

He groaned at the thought of Luhan.

 

- To Chanyeol

No. It's okay. I only want you to pick me up.

 

Sehun sighed and put his phone away.  He couldn't figure out what exactly he was feeling towards Luhan. He remembered how much he hated that boy in the beginning. Then he finally warmed up to him. And now, Luhan is making him feel all confused and hurt with his actions.

Maybe I should just start hating him again...

-------------------------------

Baekhyun had a hard time falling asleep the previous night. Mainly because of Chanyeol, and also the alcohol that was making his head spin. He woke up with a slight headache that made him groaned.

Shouldn't have gotten myself drunk.

He turned to his left and saw his best friend sleeping soundly. Not wanting to wake him up, he walked to the toilet as quietly as he could.

He switched on the light and closed the door quietly. He looked at the mirror and flashbacks of what happened the previous night played in his mind vividly.

"This is wrong. So wrong."

Those words kept playing in his mind and it was making his heart ache. He remembered how desperate he was when he kissed Chanyeol. He remembered how good he felt when Chanyeol kissed and all over his neck.

He regretted. He regretted making the first move. It was wrong. He shouldn't have done that. He made a fool of himself.

That was the day he decided not to talk to Chanyeol anymore.

-------------------------------

The vibration of his phone woke Luhan up. He rubbed his eyes and took his phone from the table.

 

- From Chanyeol

Hey! Sehun just told me that he'll be discharged this afternoon. Wanna come and pick him up with me? :)

 

The mention of Sehun brightened up his morning instantly. He smiled to himself and started typing a message.

 

- To Chanyeol

Sure! Didn't get to visit him yesterday so I guess I'll make it up to him today. ^^

 

- To  Luhan

Okay! I'll text you again later!

 

Luhan smiled as he put his phone away. He was finally going to see Sehun. He didn't know why he was so happy to see that boy. He turned to his right and saw that his best friend wasn't there. He got up and walked to the toilet. He was about to opened the door when Baekhyun appeared in front of him.

"Hey Baek." Luhan greeted Baekhyun with a smile. Not wanting to worry his best friend, he put on a smile and greeted back. "So... Do you have any plans for today?" Luhan asked as he walked back to his bed with Baekhyun. Maybe I'll be doing the Science project with Jongdae." Baekhyun replied as he wiped his wet face with a piece of tissue.

"Alright then. Sehun will be discharged this afternoon, so I'll be picking him up with Chanyeol." Luhan said casually as he didn't know that Baekhyun wasn't in good terms with Chanyeol.

The mention of Chanyeol's name made Baekhyun feel upset. Again. "Okay. I'll go get something to drink downstairs." Baekhyun replied, trying not to sound upset. He took his wallet and left the dorm.

Luhan noticed that his best friend wasn't as cheerful like how he was.

Did something happen?

-------------------------------

- To Hun Hun

Good news! Luhan said he'll come along this afternoon!

 

When Sehun read that message, he smiled instantly.

 

- To Yeol Yeol

Really? Well I hope he won't back out at the last minute like the other time.

 

- To Hun Hun

I don't think he will. See you later!

 

Sehun put his phone away with a smile on his face. His negative thoughts about the previous night was starting to fade away slowly.

-------------------------------

Baekhyun was waiting for the lift to stop at his floor when he saw someone walking towards him.

Please don't let it be him. Please don't let it be him.

"Yo Baekhyun!" He heard a familiar voice calling out to him. He turned to his left and saw Jongdae smiling. He felt relieved that it wasn't Chanyeol. "Sorry about yesterday. To make it up to you, I'll treat you to a smoothie! Let's go to the cafe nearby and discuss about our project there." Jongdae suggested. "Sounds good." Baekhyun smiled.

Maybe this could take Chanyeol off my mind.

"By the way, what happen last night? You called me when I was working so I passed my phone to Chanyeol, who happened to be there. He told me you were drunk." Jongdae asked.

Oh crap.

"Really? I can't remember what happen. At all. I guess I was too drunk." Baekhyun lied. "Chanyeol was so worried when you called." Jongdae said.

Chanyeol was worried? Why would he be when he doesn't even like me.

The lift finally stopped at their floor and they entered.

Jongdae was about to press the "close" button when he heard someone shouting "wait!". He pressed the "open" button. Baekhyun saw the person whom he wanted to avoid.

Chanyeol entered the lift awkwardly after muttering a "thanks" to Jongdae and pressed the "close" door. "Yo Chanyeol!" Jongdae greeted happily. "Hey." Chanyeol smiled weakly as he turned to face Jongdae. He caught Baekhyun looking elsewhere.

He must be avoiding me...

"So did you bring Baekhyun back safely last night?" Jongdae asked. That question hit both Chanyeol and Baekhyun hard. "Yeah he did. That's why I'm in a perfect condition now. No pain. No injuries. All happy and safe." Baekhyun replied on behalf of Chanyeol. Chanyeol noticed the sarcastic tone in Baekhyun's voice and he knew that those words were directed to him. He felt that he deserved it because he knew that he has hurt Baekhyun and those words were nothing compared to what he did to him.

"Oohhkaay." Jongdae noticed the awkward and tensed atmosphere but he didn't know why. "So Chanyeol, any plans for today?" He asked. "I'll be picking up Sehun from the hospital with Luhan this afternoon and most probably will be discussing about our Science project with Kris." Chanyeol replied.

Right. Kris.

Baekhyun disliked the mention of Kris as he thought that Chanyeol liked Kris and not him. The thought of him being played and fooled by Chanyeol made him feel angry and upset.

Baekhyun hooked his arm around Jongdae's arm which surprised Jongdae. "We'll be discussing our project too, right Jongdae? And we'll hang out after that." Baekhyun flashed a fake smile at Chanyeol. "When I'm with him, I won't get hurt. I'll stay happy." Baekhyun looked right at Chanyeol's eyes, that appeared to be full of hurt.

The lift stopped at the first floor and Baekhyun dragged Jongdae out, after saying "Bye" to Chanyeol. Jongdae was surprised at Baekhyun's actions that he didn't have any time to react.

Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was deeply hurt by what he has done to him. But little did he know that the reason why Baekhyun was hurt and the reason he thought why Baekhyun was hurt is different.

"I'm sorry Baek..."

As soon as Baekhyun dragged Jongdae to a corner, he stopped and pulled his arm away. "Okay what was that? Did something happen between you and Chanyeol last night?" Jongdae asked as he raised his left eyebrow. "NO nothing happened." Baekhyun lied. He didn't want anyone to know that he practically threw himself and Chanyeol, just to be rejected cruelly.

"Alright. I'll wait for you to be ready to tell me. I'm here for you, okay?" Jongdae smiled as he patted Baekhyun's shoulder comfortingly. "Thanks, Dae." Baekhyun smiled in reply. Jongdae spotted someone who made him smile so widely.

"Why are you smiling?" Baekhyun asked when he noticed that Jongdae was smiling as he looked at a certain direction. Jongdae moved his eyes back to Baekhyun. "Huh? Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He smiled. Baekhyun looked at the direction where Jongdae was looking at and saw one of their student counsellors.

"Kim Minseok?" Baekhyun said the student counsellor's name and turned to look at Jongdae again with a cheeky smile. "Ho ho bro! You like him?" Baekhyun asked excitedly. "Shut up, Baek. He might here you." Jongdae replied annoyingly. "So you do like him?" Baekhyun laughed.

"What is so funny?" Jongdae asked as he folded his arms. "Dae ah, he's a student counsellor, which means he has a high reputation in school. He get straight A's in all the subjects and how many A's do you get? None." Baekhyun said. Jongdae looked upset after hearing what Baekhyun said. He was right. Jongdae and Minseok were poles apart in terms of studies, but little did he know that they do have something in common.

"Come on. Let's get something to drink." Baekhyun put his arm around Jongdae's shoulders and pulled him to the nearest vending machine.

-------------------------------

Luhan felt excited at the thought of seeing Sehun in the afternoon. He missed that boy and couldn't wait for him to get back to school. He missed sitting beside him during Mr Kim's lesson.

Finally Jongin will go away.

When he realized what he was thinking, he felt guilty. Jongin has been very kind towards him and he was the first person who complimented him in such a way. He still remembered when Jongin kissed his forehead. That was considered his first kiss. It made him feel appreciated and loved although it was only a kiss on the forehead.

Then he remembered the time when Sehun kissed him on his cheek. The feeling was different. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart was almost fluttering. Then he remembered when he kissed Sehun on his lips. It felt so good when their lips touched.

"I wonder if I can kiss you again." Luhan muttered to himself and giggled.

His thoughts were interrupted when Jongin came into his mind again.

"By the way, you're really pretty."

Jongin's voice started to invade his mind.

"And cute too."

Jongin was filling up his mind.

"You're really beautiful."

Sehun was finally pushed away in his mind.

Luhan groaned in frustration and he ruffled his hair.

"You guys are driving me nuts!"

His phone vibrated and he saw an unfamiliar number. He grabbed his phone and opened the message.

 

- From unknown

Good morning my dear Luhan! It's your lovely Jongin here! Wanna have breakfast together? I wanna continue discussing about Science project this afternoon. You'll be free, won't you? By the way, if you're wondering how I got your number, it's from your facebook account! ^^

Luhan groaned again.

Why the hell did I put my number in my facebook aacount?!

He regretted including his phone number in his facebook account but then again, they will still have to exchange phone numbers because they're partners.

This afternoon? I'll be picking going to the hospital with Chanyeol.

He wanted to turn Jongin down but he just couldn't bear to.

 

- To Unknown

Hey.. Sure. Meet you at the lobby at 10.

 

- From Unknown

"Yay! See you later beautiful! ;)

 

Luhan groaned.

Why does he have to compliment me all the time?

He saved Jongin's number and began typing a message.

 

- Chanyeol

Hey Yeol. Sorry about this afternoon. I can't come along with you. My Science partner wants to discuss about our Science project. Tell Sehun that I'm sorry.

 

- To Luhan

Alright...

 

Luhan casted his phone away in frustration. He didn't keep his promise twice and now Sehun would be made at him. he wanted to say no to Jongin but somehow he couldn't bear to turn down the boy. After all, he felt guilty for treating him badly, which he thought he did.

-------------------------------

- To Hun Hun

Hey Hun. I just got a text from Luhan. He said he can't come this afternoon. His Science partner wants to meet up with him.

 

Sehun felt terribly upset after reading the message.

 

- To Yeol Yeol

Okay. Doesn't matter. See you later.

 

Sehun felt upset that Luhan has broke his promise twice.

"So you don't care about me anymore, huh?.. That guy is all you think about now?.. Fine.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, no HunHan and ChanBaek... KaiSoo won't be starting soon. PS: Thanks for subscribing and leaving your comments! Your comments really make me happy! ^^