Jealous Baek and Yeol

It's Love

It was finally lunch time. Four hours of Science was just pure madness, but then it was Friday, which means school will be dismissed at 2 pm. Luhan was packing his bag, all ready to meet Baekhyun at the canteen for lunch when he was stopped by Jongin.

"Wanna eat lunch together?" Jongin asked with a smile. Luhan sighed. That smile of Jongin always make his heart soften. "Sure but I uh.. I'll be eating with my best friend and his friend. You can join us if you don't mind." Luhan replied.

Please say you mind. Please say you mind.

But sadly, Jongin didn't mind. "No problem. I like making new friends." He smiled as he slung his bag on his shoulders. "Let's go."

Kyungsoo has been watching the both of them. He felt upset that his roommate didn't even ask him along for lunch. He thought he already had a close friend but sadly, Jongin only treated him as a roommate. Well, at least. He slung his bag on his shoulder and was about to walk towards the door when he was stopped by Yixing.

"Hey." Yixing called out as he ran up to Kyungsoo. "Wanna eat lunch together?" He asked. Since Jongin already has a lunch buddy, he coudn't think of any reason to turn the kind guy down. "Sure." He smiled. "Let's go before the canteen starts to get packed." Yixing said and the both of them headed to the canteen.

-------------------------------

Chanyeol and Kris were sitting at the canteen, drinking a cup of coke while discussing about their science project. While Kris was talking, Chanyeol was deep in his thoughts. He couldn't get Baekhyun out of his mind and it was bothering him so much. The fact that he didn't dare to make a move made him feel frustrated. He wanted to talk to Baekhyun but he was afraid of what the outcome might be. Yes. Chanyeol is a coward when it comes to love, especially when it concerns Baekhyun.

"So when do you wanna start doing it? Although we have the whole month to complete it, I wanna start early." Kris was about to continue talking when he noticed that his partner wasn't paying attention to him. "Yo bro? You okay?" Kris asked as he waved his hand in front of Chanyeol's face, trying to get his attention. "Huh? What?" Chanyeol finally snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Kris. "Have you been listening to me?" Kris asked as he raised his eyebrows. "Uhh.... I uhh..." Chanyeol hummed and hawed as he rubbed his nape.

Kris sighed. "What's wrong? You seemed to be troubled." Kris asked with concern. "I just hate myself for being such a coward." Chanyeol sighed and he took a sip of his drink. "Wanna share?" Kris asked. "Well.... I did something bad." Chanyeol stopped talking when he saw Kris' eyes widened. "No not that bad! It's just that I did something that might have hurt someone and I'm scared to talk to him." Chanyeol sighed. "I miss him, Kris. I miss talking to him. Although we have not known each other for a long time, I feel attracted to him."

"It's Baekhyun, isn't it?" Kris smirked. "How do you know?!" Chanyeol exclaimed in surprise. "Well it's kinda obvious. Both of you guys didn't say a single word to each other in class and you guys look so awkward." Kris replied. "What do I do now, Kris?... I'm going nuts..." Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration. "You have to make the first move. Just man up and talk to him." Kris said. "But what if the outcome is a negative one?..." Chanyeol asked. "Even if the outcome is bad, at least you tried. You won't know what he's thinking if you don't try." Kris said suggestively.

"Alright. Thanks, bro. You've made me feel better now." Chanyeol smiled and he patted Kris' shoulder. Little did he know that someone was looking at the both of them with hurt and jealousy in his eyes.

Chanyeol turned to his right and caught Baekhyun looking at him. He looked.... Upset. Very upset. When Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol was looking at him, he quickly looked away.

"There you are! Here's your drink!" Jongdae hung his arm on Baekhyun's shoulders and handed him a cup of smoothie. "Thanks, Jongdae. Let's go find my friend." Baekhyun smiled and they walked away.

Chanyeol felt jealousy burning in him.

Since when did they start being close with each other? Why does Baek look so happy with him?

Chanyeol's mind was full of questions. And he was afraid to know the answers.

-------------------------------

"Baekhyun! Over here!" Luhan called out to his best friend as he waved his hand. Baekhyun spotted him and he went over with Jongdae. "Hi. I'm Baekhyun and this is Jongdae." Baekhyun smiled at Jongin as he sat down in front of Luhan and Jongdae sat down in front of Jongin. "This is my new Science classmate, Jongin." Luhan introduced Jongin to Baekhyun and Jongdae. "Hi Jongin." Both Baekhyun and Jongdae said in unison. Jongin replied with a smile. "Where's Chanyeol, Baek? Why isn't he with you?" Luhan asked ignorantly. He didn't know what has been going on with his best friend and Chanyeol. "He's with Kris." Baekhyun replied. "They're partners for the Science project."

I thought you guys would partner together. Why didn't you take this opportunity to-" Luhan didn't manage to finish his sentence because Baekhyun covered his mouth. "Take this opportunity to what?" Jongdae asked curiously.

Damn it. Now everyone is going to know that I like him.

Wait. What? I like him?

"Nothing. Nothing. Luhan is always talking nonsense." Baekhyun lied and glared at his best friend. Luhan took Baekhyun's hand off his mouth and grinned.

"Then what about you? Are you partnering with Sehun?" Baekhyun took the opportunity to get back at Luhan. "He must be coming back next week so you can PAIR UP with him." Baekhyun said, emphasizing on the "pair up".

What is Baekhyun trying to imply? What's with this Sehun guy? Luhan said he's not someone special, so why is Baekhyun trying to say that he is?

Kai wondered. "Shut up, Baekhyun." Luhan shot a deadly glare at Baekhyun, who was grinning. "Do you like Sehun, Luhan?" Jongdae asked curiously, after hearing what Baekhyun said.

Do I like him?

Luhan thought for a moment.

I don't know...

"N-no. Of course not. Don't listen to Baekhyun." Luhan replied.

Luhan's answer made Jongin felt at ease.

So this Sehun isn't special to Luhan after all.

-------------------------------

Lunch was over and students were back in their respective classes. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris and Jongdae were having their English lesson. Baekhyun and Jongdae sat together while Chanyeol and Kris sat together.

"So now I want you to introduce yourself in English." Miss Tiffany, their English teacher instructed them. Let's start with Kris. Kris, please stand and introduce yourself in English."

Kris stood up and faced the class. "Hi. My name is Kris. Nice to meet you all." Kris introduced himself in in English confidently. "Good. Your pronunciation is very clear. Well done." Miss Tiffany complimented Kris, who was smilinng as he sat down. "Bro, that was good!" Chanyeol smiled as he high-fived Kris.

Baekhyun was burning with jealousy. He didn't like the way how close Chanyeol and Kris were.

After a few students have introduced themselves, it was finally Baekhyun's turn. He stood up. "My name is Baekhyun." That was all Baekhyun said as he wasn't very good in English. "That's all, Mr Byun? Alright. Next."

Baekhyun sat down, looking upset. He was upset with himself for not being able to speak good English. He pouted and that was the cutest thing that Chanyeol has ever seen. "Dude. Get a grip of yourself. I know Baekhyun is cute but you gotta stop drooling." Kris teased. Chanyeol could feel his face burning up. "Shut up, giant." Chanyeol said embarrassingly. "Says the person who's only two cm shorter than me." Kris replied.

Gosh. Baekhyun is driving me nuts!

"Stop pouting, Baek. It's alright. We'll practise English together." Jongdae smiled with his face being dangerously close to Baekhyun's face. "Okay.. Thanks, Jongdae." Baekhyun smiled.

"What the hell. Does he have to be so close to my Baekhyun." Chanyeol controlled himself from shouting. "Bro, sorry to say this but, he isn't yours. He's free to be close to anyone." Kris said.

Kris' words hit Chanyeol hard.

Baekhyun isn't mine.... He isn't....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter .... Sorry guys... PS: Thanks for subscribing! Do leave a comment before leaving! ^^