Feelings

It's Love

After 4 long hours of maths, it was finally lunch time. Everyone was packing their bags, getting ready to fill their stomach. After zipping up his bag, Luhan carried hung it around his shoulders.

Should I accompany Jongin? Or should I just go?

Luhan was debating with himself whether to stay with the new guy. He wanted to but he'll feel all shy when he look at him. His compliments that he gave earlier made Luhan feel shy. On the other hand, he liked it though. It made him feel special. Someone actually appreciate him. Well, besides his best friend Baekhyun, who was apparently injured right now.

"So.... Umm.... Do you want me to... Stay with you?" Luhan asked, not realizing that it sounded a little weird. "I mean accompany you. Since.... You're new here. I was wondering if you need a guide or something." Luhan asked as he looked at Jongin, who was smiling at him. "Sure." Jongin replied and he leaned in, almost too close till Luhan could see how defined Jongin's features are. "For a moment I thought you wanted to be my boyfriend. Well even if so, I'd like that." He gave a naughty wink and moved away, letting Luhan breathe normally. His face was all red because of the close proximity. "Let's go, cutie."

 

The cafeteria was packed, as usual. Luhan was leading Jongin towards the food stall that he often buys his food from. He was practically being pushed by the students who were walking in the opposite direction from him. A bigger-sized guy pushed him a little too hard until he moved backwards, almost about to fall down when a pair of arms caught him securely. "Be careful." Jongin whispered and held his wrist. Luhan gulped at the close proximity again.

Calm down, Luhan.

He started to walk again.

 

Sehun was feeling bored in the hospital. He was staring at the ceiling while laying down on the bed. "Hey, Hun." He heard his cousin's voice and turned to his right, surprised to see Chanyeol walking towards him. "Isn't it still school hours now? How come you're here?" Sehun asked as he sat up. "I didn't go to school." Chanyeol replied as he put his bag on the chair and sat on the bed. "Is something wrong?" Sehun asked. "I just don't feel like going today." Chanyeol answered.

"Why?" Sehun asked. "I..." Chanyeol sighed before he told Sehun what happened. "Baekhyun injured his leg on our way to school this morning. So i carried him back to his dorm." Before Chanyeol continued the story, he frowned at Sehun, who was grinning at him. "Why are you grinning?" He asked. "I'm starting to think that you like him. Well, to the extent that he made you skipped school today." Sehun answered.

I do like him...

 

"Well I do like him.." Sehun raised his eyebrows in excitement. "Let me finish the story. So when were about to reach his dorm, he kinda sniffed me and said that I smelled good. I was kinda surprised by that and I ended up staring at him, until he told me that we have reached. After we went in, I put him down on his bed gently. I was about to massage his injured leg when...." Chanyeol stopped and he looked down with a sad expression. "When what? Bro, don't stop at the !" Sehun asked. "He kinda chased me out." Chanyeol ended his story.

"Kinda? So what does it mean? Did he or did he not chase you out?" Sehun asked. "I ignored him when he told me to go to class and I... Kinda snapped at him when he tried to persuade me to go to class again."

"You what? Oh my God, you idiot. Why were you even angry? He didn't want you to miss lessons because of him." Sehun said. "Seriously?" Chanyeol asked. "I thought he hated me, that's why he told me to go to class. Oh my God Hun I'm screwed. No wonder he looked confused."

"Just go and apologise to him. It'll be fine." Sehun told his cousin. "Maybe I should get something for him. Thanks bro! I'll visit you again later!" Chanyeol grabbed his bag and left.

"This cute cousin of mine."

 

Baekhyun was laying on his bed, thinking about what happened earlier. Why did Chanyeol looked like he was hurt when I told him to go to class? He still couldn't figure it out. Why did he think that I dislike him? All of a sudden, flashbacks of the time when Chanyeol kissed him played in his mind.

Honestly, he liked the kiss. Although his first kiss was taken away by Chanyeol, he didn't mind. He started to smile at the thought of the soft lips touching his. It was slow and sweet. He got to admit, he want to taste those lips again. And if possible, for a longer time.

Wait. What?

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts. Why am I even thinking of that? He shook his head. Do I like Chanyeol? Is that even possible? We barely knew each other. His thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

"Baekhyun? Are you there?"

Chanyeol?! Baekhyun was feeling nervous and he didn't know why.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol called out again when there wasn't any response from Baekhyun. "I-I'm here. You c-can come in." Baekhyun responded. Why am I stuttering?! Chanyeol opened the door and entered. Baekhyun could see that he was holding something behind his back. Baekhyun's heart started to beat faster as Chanyeol approached him.

"Umm... I'm sorry for what happened this morning. I didn't mean to be angry." Chanyeol apologised with his eyes on the floor. He didn't dare to look at Baekhyun. "I've something for you." He handed a small bouquet of flowers with a small teddy bear attached to it and there was a small card that said, I'm Sorry, without looking at him.

Baekhyun almost died inside. He had never receive flowers from anyone before. "Y-you bought this for me?" He asked, without taking the flowers. Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun, making Baekhyun feel more nervous than ever. "You don't like it? I can get another one for you if you want. I-"

"No, I love it!" Baekhyun shouted and he took the flowers. Chanyeol's eyes lit up. "I mean... Thank you." Baekhyun felt embarrassed after sounding too excited. "I do like it." He smiled. "I thought you'd be angry with me after what happened this morning." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun chuckled. "I'm not." He smiled. "Really?" Chanyeol asked. 'Really." Baekhyun answered. "Not even a little bit?" Chanyeol asked again. Baekhyun shook his head in response. "Really?"

Baekhyun was getting fed up with Chanyeol for asking him many times so he did something that he didn't even expect it himself.

He put the flowers away and kissed Chanyeol on the lips, mainly to make that taller guy be quiet. Chanyeol was surprised because e didn't see that coming at all.

I'm tasting those lips again.

Baekhyun almost smiled at that thought.

Is Baekhyun freaking kissing me?

Chanyeol was too stunned to react.

Baekhyun pulled away slowly, without breaking their eye contact. "I.... I didn't mean to. I just... You were..." Baekhyun couldn't seem to find the right words.

"You know, it's kinda rude not to kiss back when someone kisses you." Chanyeol said. He almost laughed at the warped logic he had just created himself. "Really?" Baekhyun asked innocently. Chanyeol nodded before connecting their lips. Baekhyun's could feel the excitement in his stomach when their lips touched again. Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's small cheeks with both of his big hands and deepened the kiss. Baekhyun closed his eyes and enjoyed it. Chanyeol let his tongue into Baekhyun's mouth and it, causing Baekhyun to let out a soft moan. The feeling was too good. Chanyeol tasted every part of Baekhyun's mouth and that was driving Baekhyun crazy.

Their tongues kept on colliding with each other and it almost drive the both of them into sanity. Chanyeol slowly pushed Baekhyun till he laid on the bed, without even breaking the kiss. It was getting intense when Chanyeol started to caress Baekhyun's neck.

As much as they wanted to continue kissing, they had to stop due to the lack of breath. Chanyeol pulled away slowly, as they looked at each other while breathing heavily. Their faces were still close enough to feel their breaths on each others' face. "C-Chanyeol....." Baekhyun managed to voice out.

"Baek I'm sorry." Chanyeol got up.

Huh?

"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." And with that, Chanyeol took his bag and ran out, leaving Baekhyun heartbroken.

So he didn't mean it....

 

 

Thanks for leaving your comments! Really appreciate it!<3 I'm sorry for not having any HHunHan moments here. Got too carried away with BaekYeol. Hehehe.... Thanks for subscribing!