Hurt

It's Love

It was 9 pm. Kris and Chanyeol have been discussing about their Science project for the past 2 hours and both of them were starting to feel tired. The cool breeze at the lobby area was making them feel even sleepier.

Kris let out a yawn as he stretched his hands. "Wow. I can't believe we actually discussed for straight 2 hours. And I'm surprised that you could actually focus without thinking about your lover boy." Kris said.

Lover boy?

Chanyeol's lips curved into a smile when he heard that. Well, he would prefer the term "boyfriend", but he knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. "Well, I don't want to disappoint my giant partner." He said as he piled up all the papers on the table. "Want to grab something to drink at the cafe nearby? It closes at 10." Chanyeol asked. "Nah. I kinda feel tired today. Wanna get some rest." Kris smiled. "Okay then. See you."

Both  of them kept their project materials in their bags and went their respective ways. Chanyeol sighed. It was still early to go back to the dorm and it was a Friday night for goodness sake. Who would stay indoors on a Friday night. He was feeling bored all alone with Sehun in the hospital.

Baekhyun.

Baekhyun popped up in his mind. He wondered what that boy was doing.

After walking for 5 minutes, he finally reached at the cafe. He opened the door and found Jongdae in the employee uniform at the counter. "Jongdae?" He called out as he approached him. Jongdae looked up and saw Chanyeol. "Chanyeol! Hi!" Jongdae smiled. "You're working here?" Chanyeol asked. Chanyeol noticed that Jongdae's smiled started to fade away when he asked that. "Yeah. Well my mom need some money so... Here I am working! Jongdae smiled again. "Come on. I'll treat you to a smoothie. Will be back soon." Jongdae smiled and went to get a cup of smoothie for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol felt pitiful towards Jongdae. He seemed to have some problems but he still managed to put on a smile and be happy. The thoughts about getting jealous of him being close to Baekhyun ceased away.

Chanyeol smiled as he looked at Jongdae, who was approaching him with a cup of smoothie in his hands. "Here you go." He smiled as he handed the smoothie to Chanyeol. "Thanks bro." Chanyeol smiled and took the smoothie.

Jongdae's phone vibrated and he saw Baekhyun's number on the screen. "Chanyeol, Baekhyun is calling me but I can't answer phone calls during working hours." Jongdae said and he gave his phone to Chanyeol. Chanyeol's eyes lit up at the mention of Baekhyun. He took the phone and answered it.

"Baek?"

All he heard was giggling and he could recognize that it was Baekhyun's voice.

"Baek you okay?" Chanyeol asked worriedly. Baekhyun sounded weird.

"Jongdae ah? Is that you? I'm feeling so high." Baekhyun said and he giggled again.

High?!!

"Yah Baekhyun! What are you doing?!" Chanyeol asked. His worries were getting worse.

"I think I drank 5 cans of beer."

Baekhyun answered and he giggled again.

"Where are you now?! I'll come and get you!"

"I'm at.... I don't know where I am now." Baekhyun answered and he giggled again.

"Stay there. Don't go anywhere." Chanyeol told the drunk boy and he gave the phone back to Jongdae. "What happen? Is Baekhyun alright?" Jongdae asked worriedly. "He's drunk somewhere. I'll find him. Thanks for the smoothie!" Chanyeol replied without taking the smoothie along with him and left hurriedly.

Chanyeol likes Baekhyun, huh?

Jongdae smiled.

"This cute couple."

-------------------------------

Chanyeol was searching for Baekhyun along the streets worriedly. First, that boy was drunk in the middle of the night. Second, if there were any teachers seeing him drunk, he'd get detention for a week. "Urgh Byun Baekhyun where are you?!" Chanyeol shouted in frustration.

Luck was on his side. He saw a shadow coming out of the alley, walking towards his direction. He looked up and saw the boy he was searching high and low for. "Baekhyun!" He called out and ran up to him. Baekhyun was walking unsteadily with his eyes half closed.

"Baek! Why are you so drunk?!" Chanyeol practically shouted at the drunk boy. He was mad at him for getting so drunk and worried about him at the same time. Baekhyun giggled. "Chanyeol?.. Is that you?" Baekhyun asked and he giggled. "Couldn't be him. He doesn't even like me." Baekhyun said as he started to feel weak. His head was spinning.

"Baek!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he caught Baekhyun before he could fall on the ground. Baekhyun inhaled the familiar scent on Chanyeol's chest. "You smell like Chanyeol." He giggled. "I miss him so much."

"I miss you too, Baek..." Chanyeol whispered. "Let me get you back to the dorm. It's late." Chanyeol said and he carried Baekhyun on his back. Baekhyun was very light so Chanyeol didn't have any difficulty walking back to the dorm.

-------------------------------

After 15 minutes of walking, they finally reached at the dorm. Thinking that Luhan might be asleep, he didn't want to disturb him so he carried Baekhyun to his dorm instead.

He unlocked the door and went in. After closing the door, he laid Baekhyun on his bed gently. Noticing that the drunk boy was asleep, he smiled.

You look so cute when you're sleeping.

He was about to go to the toilet and get a small towel to wipe Baekhyun's face when he felt his hand being pulled. He turned around and saw Baekhyun wide awake. "Baek? You're awake?" Chanyeol was surprised because he thought the boy was asleep. "Chanyeol... Stay with me..." Baekhyun said in a low voice, which Chanyeol felt like it was seductive that it made him gulp. Chanyeol sat next to the drunk boy and they stared at each other.

Baekhyun sat up and leaned in towards Chanyeol. It was so close that they could feel each others' breath on their face.

"Baek-"

Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, he was stopped by Baekhyun. Their lips met again for the second time that day. Baekhyun Chanyeol's lips which made him lost control. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him closer until their chests touched. They could feel their bodies get hotter by every second. Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun down and hovered over him without breaking the kiss. Baekhyun couldn't stop when Chanyeol tasted his mouth. He was losing his mind. Baekhyun's hands were roaming around Chanyeol's back.

Chanyeol broke the kiss sloppily and dragged his lips onto Baekhyun's smooth milky neck.

. Why does his neck look so delicious.

Chanyeol pressed his lips all over Baekhyun's neck, making the latter moaned out of control. His neck was his sensitive spot and Chanyeol was making him feel weak all over. Chanyeol a spot and it.

"Mhmm ahh Chanyeol~" Chanyeol was driving Baekhyun crazy. Chanyeol pulled away and saw the mark on Baekhyun's neck.

Mine.

Wait. What?

Chanyeol realized what he had done. He wanted to make love with the boy but he didn't want their first time to be like this. He wanted it to be special, not when Baekhyun is drunk.

"Baek..." He pulled away slowly.

Baekhyun was panting as he looked up at Chanyeol.

"This is wrong. So wrong." Chanyeol said as he got away from Baekhyun.

What?

Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears.

Baekhyun sat up and looked at Chanyeol. "I should have known." His voice trembled a little. "I should have known you don't even like me." Baekhyun controlled himself his tears from coming out. "I hate you, Park Chanyeol." And with that, Baekhyun left, slamming the door behind him.

"Baek..."

When will I ever have the courage to confess to you...

-------------------------------

Baekhyun unlocked the door to his dorm and closed it. He leaned against the door and let his tears come out. Luhan wasn't in the dorm so he was spared with all the questions that his best friend might bombard him with.

I made the first move... Just to find out that he doesn't even like me back....

He felt so desperate after making the first move. He felt like he was a loose guy trying to have with someone desperately.

"I'd never ever talk to you again..."

-------------------------------

Luhan was taking a stroll at the park nearby. The cool breeze made his mind relax. All of a sudden, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Hi Luhan. What are you doing here all alone?"

That voice made him groaned inside. "I'm just taking a walk." Luhan replied. "I'll accompany you." Jongin smiled and he stood beside Luhan.

Luhan didn't want his company, but he didn't know how to turn down that boy. "Sure." He smiled weakly and they started walking. Little did he know that someone was watching them from far, with hurt in his eyes.

"Luhan..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for subscribing and leaving your comments! ^^