Kissed Again

It's Love

It was finally 2 pm and school was dismissed. Luhan was packing his bag. His mind was filled with Sehun and he didn't realize that he was actually smiling to himself. He was going to visit Sehun with Chanyeol and the thought of that made his heart flutter. His thoughts were interrupted when Jongin waved a hand in front of his face.

"Luhan? Why are you smiling to yourself?" Jongin asked. Luhan looked up and saw Jongin looking at him curiously. "Huh? Oh. I.... Am just thinking of someone. I mean something. Yeah something." Luhan replied sheepishly as he rubbed his nape.

Someone?

"Oh yeah by the way, I won't be free this afternoon. I'll be visiting Sehun. Sorry that we can't discuss about the project today." Luhan informed the boy who was starting to feel jealous at the mention of Sehun.

That Sehun again!

"Why do you always visit him? I mean he'll be discharged next week so there isn't a need to visit him so often, right?" Jongin asked, trying not to sound jealous or anything. Luhan was kind of taken aback by that question. He wanted to see Sehun because he missed that guy.

Wait. What? I miss him? Why do I even miss him?

Luhan kind of felt bad towards Jongin because he knew that his partner wanted to discuss about the Science project with him and he felt irresponsible for being negligent about it.

"Umm... You're right. I guess I shall just wait for him to come back next week. Let's discuss about the project today." Luhan forced a smile. "Cool! Let's grab something to drink at the cafe nearby before we start!" Jongin beamed.

Mission to keep Luhan to myself: Success.

Jongin literally grinned to himself.

Luhan took out his phone.

 

- To Chanyeol

Sorry, Chanyeol. My partner wants to start working on the Science project. Can't visit Sehun with you today. :(

 

- To Luhan

Awww.... Sehun will be upset. I've told him that you'll be coming along. He sounded so happy on the phone. :(

 

Sehun sounded happy?

The thought of that made Luhan smile.

Sehun would be happy to see me? Why?

 

- To Chanyeol

I want to see him too... :(

 

- To Luhan

You miss him already? ;) I'll tell him that later. Kekeke...

 

Luhan just realized what he has just typed.

Oh crap.

 

- To Chanyeol

No!! That wasn't what I meant! Don't tell him that! Urgh I gotta go.

Luhan groaned as he kept his phone in his pocket. He looked up and saw Jongin looking at him. "Are you done with your texting?" He asked. Luhan didn't realize that Jongin was waiting for him. He felt bad. "Yeah. Sorry about that. We can go now."

-------------------------------

Chanyeol chuckled at the cuteness of Luhan. He found it cute that his cousin and Luhan were finally getting along well. Little did he know that there was a certain person named Jongin who would be getting in their way.

"I've no idea why you're chuckling to yourself but just wanna tell you that I wanna start on the project tonight. Is that okay?" Kris asked. "Tonight? Okay. Sure. I'll be back from the hospital by then." Chanyeol replied. They waved goodbye and parted ways.

"I'm sorry, Baek I can't discuss about the project today. My mom called and I gotta run." Jongdae apologized. "Nah. it's okay. Dae. No worries. We have the whole month to complete it. Now run along. Your mom needs you." Baekhyun smiled and he patted his partner's shoulder assuredly. "Thanks, bro. See you!" And with that, Jongdae left.

Baekhyun grabbed his bag and headed to the dorm.

-------------------------------

Chanyeol decided to change clothes before going to the hospital. It was Friday after all. He pressed the "close" button on the lift when he heard someone shouting "wait!". He quickly pressed the "open" button.

Seeing that the door stopped closing, Baekhyun quickly ran and entered the lift. "Thank you." He said, without realizing that the person who was in the lift is Chanyeol until he looked up. "Umm thanks." He muttered softly as he turned and faced the door. "You're welcome." Chanyeol replied and pressed the "close" button. Awkwardness filled the air. It was too quiet.

All of a sudden, the lift trembled and it stopped. "W-What's happening?.." Baekhyun asked, starting to feel scared. Right after he asked that question, the lights went off. Baekhyun let out a scream in a high pitched voice. He moved towards the back of the lift.

"Baek." Chanyeol called out as he moved closer to Baekhyun. "I-It's so d-dark...." Baekhyun's voice was shaking and so was he. "Baek. It's okay. I'm here. Just like the other night. Remember?" Chanyeol tried to comfort the poor boy who was in so much fear. Baekhyun couldn't think properly and all he could think of was the total darkness he was in. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Baek." Chanyeol whispered as he pulled Baekhyun in an embrace. Baekhyun could feel the familiar warmth.

Noticing that the poor boy was crying, he pushed Baekhyun away a little and looked at him. Baekhyun's face was full of his tears. Chanyeol used both of his thumbs to wipe the tears away gently. After doing that, he pressed his lips on Baekhyun's right cheek softly. "It's okay. I'm here." He whispered in a comforting voice.

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and they stared at each other. Although they were in total darkness, Baekhyun could still see Chanyeol's gaze and it was so soft that he melted right away. They spent a minute staring at each others' orbs until Chanyeol made another move.

"Feel better?" Chanyeol asked as he touched Baekhyun's nape softly. Baekhyun felt himself weakened when Chanyeol did that. He was a little sensitive at that spot. He felt his face getting closer to Chanyeol when the other guy pulled him close. They could feel their breaths on each others' face and their lips finally met.

Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun would be angry at him for kissing him again but he couldn't control himself. Well, that was what he thought. Little did he know that Baekhyun loved being kissed by him and he didn't mind if his ity is taken away by Chanyeol. He missed the latter so much that he didn't care.

Baekhyun's heart almost jumped out of his chest. He was finally tasting those lips again. Chanyeol started to move his lips on Baekhyun's slowly. Baekhyun could feel the butterflies in his stomach. He started to respond to the kiss by moving his lips along. No tongues were involved and it was purely sweet.

Well, that was what Baekhyun thought until Chanyeol his lips, making him opened his mouth, allowing Chanyeol's tongue to enter. The moment their tongues touched, Baekhyun moaned. It felt so good. They practically and tasted each other like there's no tomorrow.

"Baek I'm sorry.

Chanyeol's words started to play in his mind.

"I shouldn't have done that."

Baekhyun tried to shake those thoughts away but it stayed there.

"I'm sorry."

That was it. Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away harshly as he panted. "Stop it." He said, without looking at Chanyeol.

"Baek-"

"Just stop it!" Baekhyun shouted and he looked up at Chanyeol. "I'm not gonna let you kiss me and then run away again. I'm not gonna let you leave me hanging again!" Baekhyun shouted again. His voice was full of sadness and anger.

Luck was on his side. The lights and the door opened. Baekhyun quickly ran out, leaving Chanyeol behind.

"Baek... I'm sorry..."

-------------------------------

Jongin and Luhan were sitting at the cafe. Both of them had a cup of smoothie in their hands. "I've been wanting to try this. And I finally tasted it!" Jongin smiled and he looked at Luhan, who was apparently lost in his thoughts.

 "Luhan?" Jongin called out. "Yeah?" Luhan managed to get back to reality quickly. "You okay? You seemed to be lost in your thoughts." Jongin asked. Luhan could feel the genuine care in Jongin's voice. He felt really guilty for treating Jongin badly. "Yeah I'm okay. Sorry about that." Luhan smiled. He was definitely going to treat Jongin better.

-------------------------------

Sehun's eyes lit up when he saw his cousin approaching. He has been feeling bored in the hospital and was definitely looking forward to be discharged. "Chanyeol!" He smiled. "Hey. How's your leg?" Chanyeol asked as he put a bag of canned drinks on the table. "It's recovering well. I can't wait to be discharged. It's so boring in here and I miss Luhan."

Chanyeol grinned when he heard that. "I mean no! I mean I miss school. Yeah." Sehun tried to cover. "By the way, you said that he was coming. So where is he?" He asked. "Sorry, Hun. He told me that he had to start on our Science project with his partner. So he's unable to come." Chanyeol told he poor boy who was upset.

"We have a Science project? Why didn't he choose me as his partner?" Sehun asked. "I'm not sure about that. You gott ask him yourself."

Why didn't he wait for me? Is he bored of me already? Who is his partner?

Sehun was determined to find out the answers to the questions as soon as he goes back to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still no HunHan and KaiSoo... Sorry guys... Thanks for subscribing and also for your comments! ^^