Surprise

Fight Through The Problems

A week has past and Changjo has noticed that you've been on the phone a lot; speaking in english. For some reason, he was worried. Even though he knew you were talking to your cousin from the states. 

"Maybe my jealousness is getting the best of me." He whispered to himself, watching you laugh while you were on the phone. 

You finally hung up and walked over to Changjo. You sensed something was wrong. "You okay, babe?"

"Yeah I'm fine." He got up and kissed your forehead. "Just tired. Thats all." He walked into your bedroom and fell asleep on the bed. 

You just stood there confused but eventually followed him to the bed. 

You walked into the room and saw him covered in the bed sheets. You smiled.

Your smile suddenly turned into smirk and ran and jumped ontop of his body.

"Oppa! Oppa! Where's my oppa?!" You pretended to search through the sheets, 'looking' for Changjo. He didn't say anything, or made any movements. 

You sat up and pouted. You didn't say anything but just layed down beside him with your back facing his. 

Suddenly, warm hands found their way to your wrist then to your hand. Changjo's fingers were intwined with yours. 

A small smile crept on your face. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"YAH!" There door was busted open. You and Changjo shot up.

"YOU GUYS TOTALLY FORGOT WE WERE HERE!" Mi Sook yelled with her hands on her hips.

You flashed her an awkward smile. "Oops," You rubbed the back of your neck. "Sorry." 

L. Joe suddenly walked in. "Tsk tsk maknae."

~~~

After school the next day, you walked home by yourself. Without you knowing, Kim Min Sun was following you. That who almost put you in a coma, thought it was perfect time for revenge since you were finally alone. 

You reached into your bag and looked for your keys. Hands suddenly covered your eyes. 

"Guess who.." The deep voice teased. You smiled and turned around. Your eyes widened and hugged the man. 

"Oh my god.. I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" You jumped on him and gave him a big hug. 

"I know you have!" The man hugged you tighter. 

"He looks awfully young and handsome to be her father.." Min Sun said to herself, spying on you. She saw you grab his hand and lead you into your house. "Omo.. SHE'S CHEATING ON MY OPPA!"

~~~

"So. What brings here in Korea." You asked. 

"My mom thought it'd be best if I studied here." Your eyes widened.

"WAIT.. YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE HERE?!!?" You face started to hurt from your smiling. 

"Yeup. And you're the first one I came to see." He eyesmiled. "Plus, you're like the only relitive I know that lives here. Everyone else is in the states." 

"It's nice seeing my cousin after what, almost 10 years?" 

"Yeah. Those phone calls weren't enough!" 

"So, do you need a place to stay?"

"No. My mom already set up a hotel room for me. So I'll be staying there until I save up enough money for an apartment."

"If you ever need anything, you can always stay here." You offered.

"I know." The both of you smiled. 

~~~

Meanwhile, Min Sun had finally planned her revenge. "You're cheating on my oppa? Psh. I won't let you get away with this." 

The next day, you walked to school with the usual group.

"You guys seriously fight to much." You playfully said.

"L. Joe started it!" Exclaimed Changjo. L. Joe grabbed him by the neck and ruffled his hair.

"Hyung! I'm your HYUNG!" You and Mi Sook laughed at their sillyness.

"Yah!" Changjo shoved L. Joe and fixed his hair.

"Let's go guys, we're going to be late." Mi Sook stated. You all went your seperate ways, except for Mi Sook. 

Min Sun had the same class with Changjo, which was perfect.

"Oppa!" Min Sun came running to Changjo.

He rolled his eyes. "What." 

"Li Na is cheating on you!" She informed him.

"No she isn't. You're jealous and you want to get rid of her." He said coldly, not looking at her.

She pouted. "I'll prove it to you!" With that, she stormed off and sat down at her desk.

Min Sun did everything to prove to Changjo that you were cheating on him. After school that day, she followed you home, hoping to see that man you were with.

She was right. She saw you walk with him to your house. She was prepared with a camera. She took pictures of you two hugging and walking him to your house.

"Lets see if you'll believe me now, oppa." She smirked.

~~~

"Have you enrolled into a school yet?" You asked, setting drinks on the counter top.

"Thanks. And yeah. Thats another suprise." He winked as he drank this juice.

You cocked your head to the side. "Suprise?"

"I'm enrolling into your school."

"OH MY GOD. REALLY?!" You exclaimed with joy.

He chuckled. "Yeah haha."

"When are you going to school?"

"Hm.. maybe in the next couple of days." He smiled.

"Really?! I can't wait for to meet my friends!"

He laughed awkwardly. "Me too!"

"Has your korean gotten better?" You asked in korean.

"Uh... ne~" You laughed. 

"Good." You drank your apple juice and smiled.