Apology

Fight Through The Problems

The doctor came rushing back in with three other nurses beside him. One of the nurses was putting a breathing mask on you, the other putting tubes into you and the last one trying to work the machinery. The doctor was trying to have a talk with the seven worried boys. 

"Doctor, what's going on with Lina?" V stepped forward. "Remember when I said something about overdosing on the medication?" The boys nodded. "It looks like that happened." 

"Does that mean she tried killing herself?" J. Hope worried. 

"I don't think s-" 

"Wait." V interuppted. "Jimin. Do remember that nurse that came in last night?" 

"Yeah, what about her?" 

"She seemed oddly suspicious to me."

"What time do you remember seeing her?" The doctor questioned as he looked at his clipboard. "Around 2 in the morning." He replied with confidence. "Lina's nurses were all done with their shifts around that time." 

"Doctor, she's ready." One of the nurses interuppted. "Excuse me." He pardoned himself. They followed them into the operation were the doctors were going to attempt to remove the extra medicine out of your body. "I hope she's okay." Rap monster prayed. "Of course she's going to be okay. She's a strong girl." Jin comforted. 

They all waited paintently out in the hallway, waiting for anyone to come out of that room to them how you were doing. 2:47 p.m. They already missed school. It's been approximently 3 hours since you've been in that room.

"Hey, V? Didn't you say that nurse looked familiar too?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. I just can't put my finger on it though." V struggled thinking, trying to remember who the girl was. He knew he had seen her before, but where?

All the boys jumped out of the seat when the doctor came out. "Is she okay?!" They all asked. "Yes, she is. She was overdosed with the pain medication, but luckily no too much to the point she'd die." Seven sighs were heard after recieving the news. "Also, there are bruises on her neck?" "What?" Suga spoke. "It seemed as if someone had choked her and she tried struggling." The doctor walked away after speaking. You were lying in the bed, sleeping. You had a breathing mask on. The boys were angry and V finally realized who did it. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The six boys went to school while Jin went to work. It was early, so school doesn't start for another 30 minutes or so.

"Guys, I'll be right back." V patted Rap Monster's back. He was going to look for her. She was found sitting in the field by herself, reading a book. V sat beside her, "What the hell are you doing here?!" She was startled. "How in hell can you do that to a person?!" He shouted. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She continued reading. "Don't play dumb with me, Mi Sook!" He threw the book from her hands. "Yah! I just bought that!" She sighed. "V. I honestly don't know what you're talking about." V stood up, looking at the girl, one of the few that broke your heart, and walked away. 

He now knew it was Mi Sun. He looked around the school, but she was no where to be seen. It's like she suddenly went missing. V was panicking and struggling looking for Mi sun, but he had no luck. 

You woke up in your hospital room, it was different though. It was dark, but the sun's light was seeping through the blinds. You looked down beside you and there were tubes in you and you felt a mask on your face. A faint image appeared in your mind of what happened the night before. You remembered and you were pissed. Everytime you moved it hurt. 

Your hospital door swung open, "How you feeling?" A nurse checked up. You were paranoid, you thought it was Mi Sun. The nurse noticed the fear in your eyes as if you just saw a monster. She walked closer, "Are you okay?" Your breathing got heavier, "No, no.. stay away!" You hid under the sheets of your bed. The nurse got worried and called in for a doctor. You were basically traumitized. 

"You think she's awake?" Suga asked while walking to the hospital with the others. "I hope so. I want to know what happened." Rap Monster replied. "I think we should wait a little on that question, she probably doesn't want to talk about it at the moment." V was right. You weren't ready to talk about it. If you think about it, if Mi Sun just added a tiny bit more into your body, you'd probably wouldn't be breathing right now. 

The doctor checked up on you. You were shaking as you saw a different nurse standing by the door. Everytime you see a nurse, you think of Mi Sun and the incident. "Mind to tell us what happened?" The doctor insisted. You didn't speak but just shook your head. The doctor understood and walked off, knowing your body was stable. 

"Lina?" You smiled once you heard the door open. It soon dropped to a straight line as soon as you recognized who it was. "Don't worry, I'm not here to bash on you or anything." Mi Sook explained. "How'd you know about me being here?" You asked. "V told me about the incident that happened in the alley." You looked away from her. "I'm sorry..." She apologized. "I'm sorry for being a terrible friend. I was being stupid for believing those stupid rumors." 

"So you know the truth..."

"That's why I came."

"You should've realized sooner, Mi Sook. You were my best friend. You took that son of Mi... Sun's side.." You trembled at her name. 

"You think I don't know that? I regret not believe you, I feel stupid." She grabbed hold of your hand. "I'm just really sorry." You looked into her eyes which were now filled with tears. "I missed you so much." She continued. You didn't say a word. 

"Mi Sook?" V questioned as all seven walked in. She quickly got up and straightned her back. "I think you should leave." He insisted, more like demanded. She said goodbye and left the room, though you didn't say a word. 

The boys gathered around you, filling your ears with questions. Except the one about the incident. "I'm fine." "Yes." "Okay." Were the only things you said. They all saddened at your mood. You weren't happy, nor smiling. They tried making you laugh, but it wasn't amusing to you. You weren't in the mood to be happy. You felt depressed, betrayed and definitely scared. 

You were either looking out the window or down at your hands whenever they looked at you, and whenever a nurse walked in, you hid. The boys really wanted to ask, but at the state you're in, it wasn't healthy. 

"I'm tired, guys." You lifted the sheet over your head. You were lying, you weren't tired. You just wanted peace and quiet and to your liking, they didn't say a word. 

 


 

Okay, hi guys! 5evrkpop here! Sorry for the late update, but how was this chapter so far?

Good? Bad? 

I'll try to update again in the next couple of days.

Oh, do me a favor and support my new fanfic?

Click here! It features EXO :D 

Oh, here's the trailer! [I know, it )';]