Reunion

Fight Through The Problems

After realizing what happened, Changjo didn't want to see you or the guys at the moment. He felt way too stupid to be around you, especially at a time like this. He believed Jimin when he said that he was that last person you'd want to see. He ran out of the hospital, in desperate need to talk to someone. If something bad happened, you were always there to make him feel better, but since what happened, its not the same.

After walking the streets, he stopped at a house. He rang the door bell and waiting for a couple of seconds, the door opened. "Hyung.."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Meanwhile, there was a loud commotion coming from outside the room. Jimin and V looked at each other and looked out the window. They saw a group of people yelling at several doctors and nurses. They left your room to see what was happening.

“What the …” V said in shock.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

"Changjo? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you. Can I come in?"

"Sure." Changjo walked in and sat on the couch in the living room. "What do you need to talk about?"

"I made a really big mistake hyung."

"What did you do to Mi Sun?"

"Not Mi Sun! Lina!" C.A.P sighed and pinched his brows. “Did you finally realize it?” Changjo looked at him confused, “You knew?”

“Of course I knew! I didn’t say anything to you because I thought you were smart enough to realize but I guess you weren’t. You really think she would cheat on you? When she especially had a one sided love with you? YOU REALLY THINK THAT CHANGJO? YOU’RE THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. HOW STUPID DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW?” Changjo didn’t answer and looked away from the penetrating glare that C.A.P gave him. “ANSWER ME CHANGJO!”

“What’s with all the yelling?” His girlfriend walked in. “Oh. Changjo.. you’re here. Where’s Mi Sun?” Everyone pretty much knew about Mi Sun and Changjo being together and they were always together, so it was surprising to her when she didn’t see Mi Sun with him.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Jimin, what the are they doing here?!” V shouted. Jimin gave him an awkward smile and eventually walked towards the group. “Sorry, they’re with us.” V told the nurses and doctors.

“Aye! Waddup waddup!” Suga greeted in english. V looked over at Jimin demanding for an explination.

“I told them about Lina and I guess they got worried and came as soon as possible.”

“Don’t worry. He didn’t tell us to visit.” Jin put a hand on V’s shoulder.

“Is Lina okay?” Jungkook asked with concern. “Come see for yourself.” Jimin lead them to the room and saw you sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

“Changjo..” C.A.P sighed, “Do you still love her?”

“It’s Lina… Of course I do.”

“Then why the hell are you treating her like this?”

“Hyung.. she’s in the hospital.”

“Omo.. what happened?” Yoonmi suddenly asked.

“I don’t know. Her friends won’t tell me.” Changjo explained.

"Lets go visit her?" C.A.P suggested.

"We can't. Only family is allowed." 

"Ahh. So I'm guessing that's how you found out." Changjo nodded.

"We'll just visit when we're allowed to okay?" Yoonmi spoke. "Just give her some rest and some time."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked a few times. You were looking around the unfamiliar room and saw seven bodies gathered around talking. Everything was a blurr so you couldn't really identify them. You believe they were doctors or something.

"Guys... she's awake." V tugged Rap Monster's shirt. You brought your hand to your face, once in contact, you winced at the sharp pain you recieved. "Where am I?"

"The hospital." Jungkook replied. You were confused for a moment. You recognized the voice but couldn't distinguish who it was. You sat up expecting to hear from V or Jimin. "Who said that?" Everyone looked at Jungkook, anticipating for him to answer. "It's Jungkook oppa." {A/N: Lina is only a few months younger than Jungkook and he wanted her to call him oppa to be fair with his hyungs.}

"Oppa?" You looked around, everything was still blurry. "Where V and Jimin?"

"Right here." You followed the sound of their voice and looked to your left. "V... everything hurts.." You began to tear. "I know.." He responded. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Ne. I was near the alley Changjo and I first kissed and I was suddenly attacked." You explained. "I hit one of the gi-"

"Wait... one of?" Jimin clenched his fist.

"Yeah. I believe there were three of them."

"Looks like we gotta kick some asses." J. Hope cracked his knuckles. "Ani, Ho Seok oppa."

"Why? They hurt you.." He tried arguing. "It's just going to cause more trouble for me." J. Hope didn't reply. "Is everyone here?" You asked. "Yeah. Everyone's here." Jimin placed his hand on top of yours. Your vision was slowly coming back until your tears came.

"Lina.. why are you crying?" Rap Monster asked. You wiped the tears from your face and smiled weakly. "Namjoon oppa.. I've missed you. I've missed all of you." Smiles began to appear on each of their faces. 

"How are you feeling Lina?" Jin asked as he walked closer to you. "I'm still hurting, but I'm okay." 

"How long is she going to stay here?" Jin asked V. 

"I don't know hyung. The doctor hasn't told us." As if on cue, the doctor walked. He bumped into Suga, "Aigoo. So crowded." The doctor said under his breath. "Lina, lie down for me?" You layed back down on the bed and felt a sharp pain on your right arm.

"Excuse me, what are you injecting inside of her?" V asked worriedly. "Some pain medication." You began to close your eyes as the medicine kicked in. "Why are her eyes closing?! Is she dying?!" J. Hope frantically asked. "Pabo. It's pain medication. You can't die from that." Rap Monster slapped the back of his head.

"You can actually." The doctor informed them. All their eyes widened. "Only if you overdose." They all sighed in relief. 

You fell into a deep sleep and felt the pain beginning to ease.