Dinner at C.A.P's house

Fight Through The Problems

The first day of school has finally ended. The good thing is, most of your classes are with Mi Sook and ChangJo. You're happy you get to spend the whole day with them.

"Li Na, you excited to see C.A.P oppa?" Mi Sook asked while both of you leave class.

"Duh!" You playfully hit Mi Sook and the both of you laughed. "Do you and L. Joe want to sleep over again?" 

"Yeah! It's like our second home!" Mi Sook chuckled. 

"Okay. We'll go to my place after C.A.P oppa's." You eye smiled.

~~~

You, Mi Sook and the rest of Teen Top made it C.A.P's house. Niel, who was overly excited, ran to the door and rang the doorbell. Everyone laughed at his action. It became quiet when the door opened, eyes widened.

"HYUNG!!!" All the boys jumped on C.A.P and hugged him.

"I saw you guys like a couple weeks ago. Whats with all the love.."

"Hi C.A.P oppa!" You and Mi Sook said in unison.

"See, if these girls jumped on me and greeted, I wouldn't mind. I haven't seen them in like 3 months!" C.A.P confessed. The boys looked sad. "But I did miss you all." He smiled and returned the hug. C.A.P invited you inside his house.

"Guys, I would like you to meet someone." C.A.P spoke and everyone in the room became silent. Suddenly, a beautiful young lady walked into the living room with snacks.

"Hello everyone!" She greeted us. Everyone's jaw was on the floor. The boys were especially drooling. You and Mi Sook would exchange looks because ChangJo and L. Joe were drooling all over the place.

She looked perfect. She was beautiful, smart, intelligent. Perfect match for C.A.P. Any guy would be lucky to have her. C'mon. She has the looks and the brains.

"Yah!" You whispered and nudged ChangJo and he snapped out of it. Mi Sook did the same.

"Everyone, this is Yoonmi!" You had to admit, she was gorgeous. Curse my jealousness.. You sighed.

~~~

After introducing yourselves, C.A.P convinced all of you to stay for dinner.

"So, how did you guys meet?" Ricky asked while stuffing his face with food. 

"Don't talk with your mouth food. And we met at my university over summer. It was a college tour I attended and it was for upcoming freshmans who were going to attend the school. Yoonmi just happened to be one of the students taking to tours, like me." 

"THAT IS SO CUTE!" You and Mi Sook shouted in joy. C.A.P and Yoonmi both giggled.

"First ChangJo, then L. Joe, now you C.A.P hyung?! Gosh, when am I going to get a girl?" ChunJi pouted. 

C.A.P chuckled "You'll find one soon." He comforted ChunJi.

"No need to rush, ChunJi." Niel patted his back.

"I know. But I'm tired of seeing all of this lovey dovey ." He sighed. 

"Awww is someone jealous.." Ricky playfully pouted.

"Shut up." ChunJi threw a piece of bread at Ricky. Soon, the whole dinner turned into a food fight.

After 10 minutes or so, you all had to clean up.

"Thanks for the mess guys." C.A.P said sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Niel replied.

"Yah!" C.A.P put his hand in the air.

"I was kidding gosh." Niel, obviously scared, surrendered.

~~~

"Bye guys!" C.A.P waved.

"It was nice meeting you all!" Yoonmi bid good bye. Of course, all the boys drooled.

"Hyung is so lucky." Ricky conffessed. 

"You guys still coming over?" You asked Mi Sook and L. Joe. 

"Of course!" Mi Sook shouted. 

"Okie dokie. Lets go!" 

"Bye Ricky, Niel, ChunJi." ChangJo waved and so did you.