Sooner

Fight Through The Problems

"Family."

"Okay. Please wait here. We're going to check her blood pressure and give her some medication." The two nurses walked off with the gerni. "Who do you think did this?" Jimin asked as they sat on the lounge chair. 

"I don't know. But I'm seriously about to get the whole gang to beat their asses."

"That's a good idea!"

"What?"

"Let's have a reunion."

"While my baby cousin is in the hospital?" V rose his left brow.

"Well yeah! She always hung out with us back home. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to see her anyways."

"I don't know Jimin..."

"C'mon! It'll be like good old times!

"We'll see how Lina is doing first, okay?"

"Alright fine." 

After waiting anxiously, the nurse came out. "Alright you two. You guys can go see her now but she's not awake." They nooded and headed to your hospital room.

"Oh my god..." They said in unison. Your face was swollen and beat up. They saw you earlier but the blood was covering up the details. "Is that really her..." Jimin walked beside you. V began to tear up. Seeing you like this is just heart breaking. 

"You guys must be her family." A doctor walked in. "Lina is fine. She's not in a coma luckily. She just passed out but she'll be fine." The doctor assured them. They sighed in relief. You were breathing peacefully. They were staring at you with worried and furious eyes. Who could've done such a thing? Suddenly, Jimin ran out of the room. 

"Jimin!" V called out for him. He kept running. Jimin couldn't take it anymore. This has gone too far! He ran and ran. Luckily, he did a research on Changjo. He knew he was staying after school today for a school activity. As soon as Jimin spotted him, "YOU ." Jimin pinned Changjo against a wall. He tried not punching Changjo, knowing that you wouldn't like it. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO LINA!" He shouted, everyone gathered around Jimin and Changjo.

"What the are you talking about?" Changjo asked without a hint of fear. 

"SHE'S IN THE ING HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU... YOU CAUSED THIS!" Jimin stopped his fist right in front of Changjo's face, not touching him. Now this is when Changjo got scared. He completely knew that Jimin can kick his . 

"Again, what are you talking about?" Jimin scoffed and let go of Changjo's collar. 

Jimin calmed himself before speaking, "You told someone to meet up with the Lina because you thought she was cheating on you? Right? And you couldn't take it?" Changjo walked towards Jimin.

"Where's Lina." He asked, more like demanding which hospital you were staying.

"Why would you care?" 

"WHERE IS SHE?" He shouted louder. Jimin wasn't scared of course, instead, he laughed. "Why are you laughing?" 

"You're not going to see her. You're the last person she would want to see." Jimin turned around and walked away. He knew you wanted to see Changjo, but the state you're in, he couldn't let you see him. Even if he didn't do it. He saw it in his eyes, he cared for you. But to Jimin, he thought it was too late. He thought that Changjo should've realized sooner. 

Jimin made it back to the hospital, V asking him questions about where he went and why does he look so tired. Jimin didn't answer at all. 

Changjo followed Jimin to the hospital secretly. He was about to enter your room, but a nurse stopped him, "And you are?" 

"I'm her boy- no. I'm her friend." 

"I'm sorry, sir. But only family is allowed to visit." He looked inside the room through the door window and saw V and Jimin. 

"What are they doing in there?! They're not family!" 

"They are sir. I'm sorry but you can't see her." The nurse walked away not wanting to deal with him any longer. 

"Holy ..." Changjo realized he made the biggest mistake of his life. Losing the one he loved, because he believed some stupid rumor.

><><><><><><><><><><

Hello! 5evrkpop! I know this chapter is really short but I hated keeping my subbies waiting. I wrote this chapter after the last one but I thought it was too short so I didn't post it. Well, here you go! I'll try to update as soon as possible, okay? No promises tho! );