Begging For Trouble

Fight Through The Problems

V sighed.  It didn't take long for him to hate this class, shoot, it didn't take him long for him to hate this school! All he did was walk inside with his cousion and now everyone was calling him "filthy" and scowling at him in the hallway.  His reputation was slashed, not that he even developted one in South Korea yet. 

Standing up, taking off his backpack, he sighed.

He'd at least understand it if people were looking at him funny because he had been wearing a giant lion back pack, but not if it was because he was associated with Li Na.

He scoffed, rumbliging through his belongings and finally found what he was looking for. It was his cell phone. He had gotten a text messsage.

"This Principle is a . I'm stuck in the office for the whole day, later, get me a soda? Please? Bbuing Bbuing?"
-Jimin.

V chuckled. "Bbuing Bbuing?" He was desperete.  Actually, despite his whole "Violent" image, Jimin was really a sweet guy.  He was even nice! That's why V was best friends with him.  The only thing about Jimin is that since he grew up in a kinda rough neighboorhood, there was a lot of spice added to his sweetness.  Same thing with everyone else in the crew, esspecially Suga, who was very viscous.

"Haha, "Bbuing Bbuing?" You're very sill-

Before V could even finish the text, he'd fallen over due to the impact of something hitting against his face.  The sound that was made was a huge "PPANG!" that he had recognized before.

As his peers all laughed, V groaned and sat up.  He rubbed the side of his head and looked behind him to see nothing other but a red rubber ball  bouncing behind him.  The every one that had slammed against his face.

He stretched out his body, still ignoring the sounds of laughter, to go and collect the pieces of his phone.  He prayed it wasn't broken. Luckly, there was only a small crack.

He shook off the annoyance and continued to text.

"You're very silly, I will deliver-

PANG! V fell backwards again, his phone landing on the floor next to him again.  The laughter was even louder than before.  What he didn't understand was the fact that he was already hit once! Wans't he out already? Why are they still hitting him!?

He bit his lip, annoyance slowly growing. Just like Jimin and Suga, he had a lot of spice to his sweetness as well, belive it or not.

V quitely crawled over to his phone and put it back in it's case, but just then, his head had been pelted with another ball. 

"Aish." He winced to himself. It wasn't the fact the ball hitting his head hurt, but the fact that he kept getting interuptted.

Placing his phone back into his backpack, he stood up.

"Alright!" He announced. "I'm out! So you can leave me alone now- Oomfph!"

V coughed. This time he was in pain, in fact, so much pain he had fallen to his knees. Instead of the usuall laughter, the class filled with gasps.

He bit his lips. The that usually was aimed for his head, was this time aimed for his stomache. V's most vaulnable part, nobody knew this about him besides s.

This time, V was fumeing. 

He stood up and looked around. "Who threw that one?" He spoke coldy.

Nobody dared to answer. Everyone was silent. V nodded, oh, so just a secound ago, it was all snickers and giggles, now he could hear a pin drop.

"I did."

V's head snapped around. "Of course, it was this mother er." he thought to himself.

Across the gym, he saw Mi Sook's ex boyfriend standing with his fists clenched and a cold glare.  "What are you going to do about it?" Changjo challanged.

V twitched. The inner beast in V wanted to rush over to the other side of the gym and rip and claw his head off for just his excitance on this earth periode, but then V remembered that he was a nice lion, not a bad one, so he just grinned.

That seemed to scare everyone.  It was a creepy grin, like a clown in horror movies.

"Heheh, nothing."

Changjo scoffed, folding his arms. "Ppft, of course." He flicked the hair out his face, still in anger.

V bit his lips, Changjo even looked like a douche. He couldn't wait untill they could take revenge, he'd really hand it to him them then, but untill now, he'd just have to live with it. 

"I'm ok, really." V anounced "But, throwing cheap Dodge Ball shots?" He shook his head, smacking his lips.

He sighed, pascing his steaps, still shaking his head as if it were a pitty "It's ok I guess." V sighed, finally stopping his pacing "I guess we'll all know that you will never live up to the expecatations of  being half of the man that your mother is!"

This time, the laughter in the gym wasn't as loud. It was like everyone was suprised and trying not to  laugh at the Kingka, which just enraged Changjo even more.

"YAH! THIS MOTHER ER!" He lundged forward "I'll ING KILL YOU!" 

"Changjo! Stop it!" A good looking guy with blonde hair held him back. "leave it be!"

"CHANGJO! PRINCIPLES OFFICE! NOW!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Changjo scoffed, roaming out of the office. Everyhting about today was just pissing him off, that stupid ing "V" for stealing his girlfriend. Who was he, to sweep in and take who he loves away from him.  That little idiot had it coming.  Not that he still had feelings for her, but he was just taking revenge. She and he had it comeing! Why would she even like a guy like that? With one ing letter for a name? How dumb! Not only that, but he was weird! What highschool had a lion backpack!?

"Aish, so annoying."

"You know what else is annoying?"

Changjo looked up to find that he wasn't the only one in the hallway.

The new boy leaned his back off the wall. "Finding out that your best friend couldn't text you back because a dodge ball kept knocking the cellphone out his hands."

Changjo smiled, this idiot, who did he think he was to be talking to him like this?

Jimin's eyes were dark as he studied the red head in front of him.

"Li Na could've done better." He rubbed his chin.

This ticked him off, Changjos fists balled up. "Oh, like you?!?"

Jimin chuckled. "Ah, I see we're getting mad now." He snarled "GOOD! Now you can feel just the TAD of annoyance I have right now!"

Hearing this, Changjo let of his anger and rolled his eyes.

"Listen, punk. I don't ever wanna hear another ing student walking around gosspiping about you or your little friends laying a finger on V or Li Na! Got it!?"

Changjo scoffed at the threat, he crossed his arms "It wasn't a finger, It was a dodgeball-"

"B*TCH I DON'T GIVE A IF IT WAS A PILLOW! DO IT AGAIN AND I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU MYSELF!"

Changjo chuckled. A threat? This was pathetic.

"What? Are you soem sort of tough guy?"

Jimin tememrarily lost it, his face was entirely red and he was trying his best not to attack him right now.  Instead, he just released his anger in the form of a kick against a locker.

"UGH!" He yelled "I can't WAIT untill this ing PLAN!" Jimin yelled.

Changjo was actually pretty suprised at this kid. He actually seemed pretty legit.

"Jimin!" The office lady called him "Come back in here!"

Jimin growled, walking slowly towards where changjo had just left.

"Wait, Plan?" Changjo questioned, studying the boy.

Jimin smirked, roughly bumping his shoulder as he walked by.

Changjo's eyes followed Jimin as he entered the office. As soon as he heard the door click, Changjo rubbed his sholder.  That was a pretty rough bump.

"Plan?" Changjo mummbled to himslef. He dismissed the thought and continued to walk, he was just trying to scare him.

Then he came to a stop as he took a double take at the locker Jimin had kicked.  They're was a giant dent in it, The locker was in pretty bad shape now, and from just ONE kick?

Changjo slowly rubbed his sholder again.

Plan?


A/N: This is Jongitup again. And before you comment, I know, I know. "UPDATE SOON!" kekeke. Seriosuly, that was just all the comments fromt the last chapter besides the occastional "asdfghjklhgdaaasdfg!" and other things keke. Sorry we can't update like you want us too, I'm also working on a different Changjo fic which is primarily Humor and Fluff which you can find here. So I'm toggling between two stories, and the 5evrkpop is also toggling between stories too, I think. So, thanks for reading anyways! Bye!