Sleep Over

Fight Through The Problems

Laughing, You toss the keys to the apartment on the small table by the door and set your bag down on the counter.

"You guy's are crazy." You chuckle.

"I'm being serious!" Changjo exclaims, looking around in the middle of the kitchen. "If there was ever a fight between me and L.Joe, I'd win!"

L.Joe scoffed. He put his arm around the mankae and chuckled. "Don't forget who you call Hyung!" He ruffled his hair a little.

"Aish!" Changjo lightly pushed him off, immedaitly fixing his hair like a little diva "Just because I call you 'Hyung' doesn't mean I couldn't hurt you if I tried..."

"Mmk." L.Joe dismissed, with a little flick to the youngers forhead.

The mankae groaned at the sound of the two girls laughter, he'd hate being seen as the "little cute mankae" what happened to his Ice Prince image he held around them? It surly had dissapeared since he met you.

His sudden eyecontact with you made you smile. He smiled as well and made a playful face causing you to laugh.

"Hey!" Mi Sook suddenly said. "We're here too, you know?"

"Sorry." You shook your head embarresingly. Sometimes it felt like it was only you and changjo in a room.

"You two lovey-dovey-"

"Aish, just go home hyung!" Changjo cut L.Joe off, and took you by your waist, pulling you closer to him. "We need alone time."

"Yah!" You tried not to grin, slapping his hands away. "Say's who?"

"Yeah!" Mi Sook pouted a bit. "I wanted to sleep over, I feel like I haven't talked to Li Na in ages!"

You pouted as well. "Aww, Bestie!"

You both widened your arms comidically, and gave eachother a big bear hug.

"Gross." You heard changjo scoff.

Beaming at him, you snarled. "Jealous much?"

He blinked for a bit before nodding. "Yeah...very much so."

You started backing away from him as he kept inching toward you.

"Stop! Go away!" You giggled as he wrapped his arms around you pulling you tight.

"STILL. HERE!" L.Joe called.

You spun around. "SORRY!" You yelled in english.

Hmm, it sound's like something your cousion would say.

Soon, it was pitch black outside and the four of you were louanging around in the living room in your pajama's.   There was a drama on televison, but all of the attention faded as conversations were brought up.

"So, it's settled." Mi Sook sat up. "We're finding the boys girlfriends."

You nodded, taking the spoon out of your mouth. "I have a cousion."

The guy's ears perked up.

"For which one of the guys?"

You blinked. "Oh, Well," You scratched your head "Maybe Chunji, but I don't think their right for eachother."

L.Joe cocked his head to the side. "Why?"

"Well," You smacked your lips. "For one, she lives in america."

"Then why did you suggest!?" Changjo rolled his eyes.

You shrugged. "I'm sleepy! I can't think!"

"Fine," L.Joe sighed. "We have school in the morning anyway, let's go to sleep and think about this tomorrow."

"Arraso." Mi Sook agreed and laid her head on his chest.

"Good night." Changjo placed a kiss on your forehead as you drifted off to sleep.


Sorry this chapter was so short, this is Jongitup, so...yeah.... 23 subs FIGHTING! ^.^ Lol, how do you guys like it so far? This is my first story as a co-author. And I've been making posters recently, I really like to! But, I don't want to run a shop or belong to a shop because I'm un-experienced still...but I will make you a poster if you request! Keke! Well, that's it! Comment please! Ilikchocolate is working hard on this!!!!