Secrets

Fight Through The Problems

You woke up to the sound of your cell phone. It was ringing. You were trapped inbetween ChangJo's arm. You stretched over to your endtable and successfully grabbed your phone.

"Hello?" You spoke in korean. "Oh, Hi!" You began to speaking in english. Unaware that you're speaking loud, ChangJo wakes up, listening to your phone conversation. 

After having about a 5 minute english conversation, you hung up. You set your phone down and look at ChangJo. "Goodmorning." You flashed him a bright smile.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Oh. That was my cousin. Don't worry about it." You remove his hands from your waist and got up to wake Mi Sook and L. Joe.

"Oh okay." He said softly. Must be that cousin she was speaking of last night. 

~~~

After getting ready, you head out with everyone. You finally meet up with Teen Top, excluding C.A.P.

Instead of you holding hands with ChangJo, your arms were locked with Mi Sook. The two boys just watched you two from behind, jealous.

"Mi Sook." ChangJo spoke up.

"Yeah?" She turned her head back, still walking.

"You're hogging my girlfriend." He said coldly. You and Mi Sook laughed, ignoring what ChangJo just said. 

"YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Chunji, Ricky, and Niel started pointing and laughing. ChangJo and and L. Joe crossed their arms in annoyance.

You let go of Mi Sook's arms and kissed ChangJo. "Happy?" He nodded. Mi Sook did the same with L. Joe. All seven of you finally arrived at school. 

~~~

It was finally lunch time and you sat at your regular table. 

"Li Na." Mi Sook whispered. You looked at her, signalling her to continue. "So. About that cousin of yours." She continued. 

"What about her?" You whispered back.

"Are we gonna hook them up or.." 

"Well, theres only two ways thats going to happen. One, if Chunji accepts Long distance relationships then sure. Or. Two, she moves here." You explained. "And I highly doubt shes going to move here." You drank your cup of water. 

"Oh." Mi Sook continued eating. 

Your phone rang again and everyone at the table became silent. 

"Hello?" You spoke in english. You were just sitting there conversing on the phone in english. Everyone was just looking at you as if you were crazy.

After hanging up, you sunk in your seat from all the stares you were recieving.

"I didn't know you were fluent in english." Mi Sook nudged you with her elbow. 

"I was born in the states and lived there for about 7 years. Then I moved here." You informed everyone. 

"There's a lot we don't know about you, huh babe." Changjo asked.

"Yup. A lot." You smiled and continued eating.