You Know What We Have to Do

Fight Through The Problems

"Wow, That ." V shook his head after hearing your explination about why everyone was angry with you.  You just nodded in agreement. You were still pretty shooken up about the whole thing. You didn't understand why nobody belived you? Weren't they your friends?

"I'm Sorry." V pouted.  It seemed like he felt the whole thing was his fault.  You guess he felt pretty bad about it because he's a touchy feely guy, so it might have seemed that way.... but still. It wasn't. It's not like he kissed you or anything, he's your COUSION for crying outloud. All you've done was link arms and hug. What's wrong with that?

You sighed, thinking of changjo "I am too."

You took he keys out of your purse and unlocked the door. V said he didn't want you to sulk all by yourself so he was going to stay for a while, just untill you felt better. You unlocked the door and was greeted by something peculiar which caught your eye.  A pair of Air Jordens slopply placed at the doorstep.

"Wah- Omph." Without a word, you cuffed V's mouth with your hand.  He gave you a questionable look and you pointed down at the pair of shoes.

He nodded, understanding that there was a intruder.  "I'll protect you. Don't worry!" He hissed once you uncovered his mouth. "Come on," he waved creeping into your apartment.

You nodded in reply, creeping behind him. "Ew," you thought as you felt the extra moister in your hand. V, of course, being the weirdo he is, your palm multiple times. Freak.

You shook the disguisting thought and followed him.  To your suprise, the telivision was on, and there was someone sitting on the couch, but since you were behind, you could only barely see the back of his or her head. 

"Shh! He might hear us-" V hissed.

"BOO!"

"AHH!" V screeched, falling onto the ground and immeaditly entering fetal position. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I CAN'T DIE! I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR!? DOES ENRIQUE END UP WITH GO DOK MI!?!? AHHH! I'M DIEING TO NO!"

You squinted a V, and kicked his back as the intruder doubled over in laughter. "You were supposed to protect me." You muttered.

"Him? Protect? HAHA! That's funny." The intruder wiped a tear.

You were practically fumeing. "Jimin! WHAT are you doing in my apartment?!"

V shot up and dusted himself off after hearing the name of the culprate. "I knew it was him this whole time."

You roll your eyes, you were not in the mood for any of this.

"Relax, hun." Jimin smirked before shoving another spoonful of ceral into his mouth. "I just came to visit, or vaca for a while.  It's boring without V, we all know Jungkook is a goody-goody, escpecially when he hangs out with you guy's cousion Tiffinay."

You blinked. "Well, Tiffinay is his sister, what do you expect?" You roll your eyes.

"Cousin tiffany isn't a goody-goody." V scrunched up his nose. "Didn't she fight-"

"He's just bitter because he asked her out and she said no." You crossed your arms and studied him.

Jimin grinned. "Yeah,that's totally it." He laughed, throwing an arm around you.

"What ever." You shoved his arm off you, and sat on the couch.

V and Jimin exchanged looks before Jimin plopped down next to you. 

"You know," He traced his finger on your bare shoulder "I've really missed you since you moved here."

You rolled your eyes and removes his fingers, you were still awfully bitter because of the whole situation at school so you were pretty harsh. Even after one of your best friends randomly appears at your doorstep that you haven't seen in years.

"Stop, I have a Boyfr-" You swallowed. Oh yeah, you didn't.  

Tears formed in your eyes as you held onto Jimins fingures. 

"Ahem?" He rose his eyebrows.

You turned to him and sniffed. "Oh, sorry." You let them go.

Sooner or later, the three of you were in pajamas and you were holding onto a pillow as V told Jimin your story. The look on his face seemed angry. Well, Jimin was your friend for a while, well, one of your most loyal ones too. He came all the way to South Korea and the first place he goes is your apartment...un invted. But still, that is sweet of him.

"What an -." Jimin gritted his teeth. "If I went to school-"

"You mean our school?" V cocked his head to the side.

Jimin scratched the back of his head. "Ha, Y-Yeah."

You squinted at him. "You didn't enroll in any school yet, did you?"

"I did, I enrolled in...St.Winner...vill...hutsen."

You blinked at him and he sighed. "Ok, I'm not."

You sheepishly shook your head. "SHAME ON YOU!"

Sooner or later, You and V convinced Jimin to enroll in your school.  It'll be just like old times, you though as a small smile grew on your face.

"Yeah, now with me and Jimin by your side, you won't get any crap." V rose his arms.

You laughed bitterly, you were greetful they were there, but you were still disappointed that you lost your friends like that. Wow.

Jimin squinted. "Since I'm going to your school..." He began seriosuly "You know what we have to do?"

You rose your eyebrows.

"And what is that?"