Who is He?

Fight Through The Problems

Walking down the hallways of the school is very nerve wrecking.  Not only for you, but for V and Jimin as well. It's his first day of school, so you feel kinda bad that this is the way he's going to spend his first day, you couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

"There she is." You heard whispers in the hallway.  You adjusted the straps of your backpack and sighed. Really, were they going to act like this, seriously?

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder.  Your eyes followed the hand up to its owners face, of course, it was V.  He was attempting to comfort you, and you were greatful for that.  V would always be there for you, and you knew it as well.  No matter how strange he could be, you loved him anyways.

"So, this is the great school you left me for?" Jimin scoffed,  throwing his hands up.

"You mean, Us?" V nudged him.

You winced. Their choice of words weren't the best.

Just as ifon cue, the hallway started gossiping. You could hear their scoffs and disapproval, it only made you feel worse.

"Ah, no!" V annocened. "We're not a couple!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and patted his friends back. "The damage is done."

You continued walking, searching for Jimin's new locker when it happened.

"." a guy scoffed, "Such a to have 3 boyfriends."

Your jaw practically dropped. 3? 3? Isn't that a bit ridiculous? Are people here really that stupid? Why on earth would anyone need that many boyfriends? You didn't even have ONE anymore, never the less 3!

"V is my cousion, and Jimi-"

"Don't call her a ." Jimin growled.

You grabbed the bridge of your nose.  He promised he wouldn't do anything untill at least his third day of school. You shook your head.

"Do we have some sort of tou-"

Right when the sterotypical jerk of a guy had began to run his mouth, Jimin's fist cut it off, saving them the boredom.

The hallway was now swarming around the three, and the jerk who was laying on the floor and clenching his jaw.

"Jimin!" You slapped his shoulder. "I told you no fights untill day 3! Is it day three? NO! It's only your first day!" You slapped him again.

He shrugged, laughing, then met eyes with the jerk. "He was annoying me, my bad."

"Well, next time, use your words!" You complained.

"Ok," He nodded.  He then squated down next to the guy on the floor whose jaw was now dripping blood, and jimin smiled at him.

"Hey," he greeted "How's it going?"

The guys eyes widened as he tried to scoot away from his pretator. Too bad, Jimin just held onto his collar so he wouldn't run away.

"Haha, Don't worry, I'm not going to hit you again. Just don't mess with my friends anymore. Ok?"

The guys eyes were even wider. He looked as if Jimin just had told him that he was going to kill his family and steal his girlfriend.

"Bw-Bwoh?" The guy stammerd.

Jimin twitched.  He had a bit of an anger problem. "What! Did you not understand me!?!" He growled in annoyance, shaking the boy on the ground.

"No." V spoke up irratated "You spoke in ENGLISH Jimin. Korean! You're in korea! Speak Korean!"

"Ah!" Jimin nodded. He looked back down at the guy and let him go "Pabo!"

You immediatly grabbed his collar and flicked his forehead, dragging him away from the crowd with V trailing behind.

"You. Do. Not. Cause. Fights. On. First. Days!!!" You scolded inbetween forehead flicks.

"Aish!" he rubbed his forehead. "I-It was for your own good!"

You flicked him again. "You're so...." You didn't complete your sentence.

"So what?" Jimin pouted, snatching his collar away.

It was your old friends, they were all gathered at the end of the hallway.  How convient? It seems they witnessed that whole scene with Jimin too.

You swallowed, staring at them. They all seemed to be emotionless, staring at the three of you in judgement.

You met eyes with changjo, and he looked away, scoffing.  It seemed as if he were saying "Why would I ever date her, was I crazy?". It broke your heart.

You swallowed again, and tugged on Jimin's collar again.

"Let's go." You said hoarsly.

Jimin and V stared down at your old friends as you past by them.

"You really were friends with those losers?" Jimin shook his head in disapproval "You could do better, they look totally stuck up."

V agreed.

Then you replayed that whole scene over again in your head an realised something, L.Joe and Niel weren't there.  They were always there. Where were they?


A/N: Hello, this is Jongitup again. I also wrote the last chapter (and Sleep over) so if the writing style is different, that's why. I'm glade you are all enjoying the story so much and I'm sorry for the neglating it so much.  The Author had some buisness to take care of and there was no wifi so I didn't want to update without her permession.  So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!