Aching Hearts

Fight Through The Problems

You wrapped your arms around youself due to the chilly weather. Ricky noticed, "Here." He put his light jacket on your back and gave you a smile. You wiped your tears and put on the jacket properly. "So why are you here?" He asked trying to break the silence.

"Stuff was happening at home. I wanted to to get away from it." You simply answered. He nodded. "Where are we going?" You asked him. "Anywhere but home." You giggled at his answer. Laughing a bit calmed you down. "I know that, silly. But where?"

It took him a while before he answered. "Well. Since it's late, we can go over to the riverside and relax." He suggested. You agreed, "Sure."

Ricky called for a taxi and the two of you entered. The drive wasn't long. Maybe fifteen minutes or so.  You soon arrived at your destination. You walked to the side of the river. On the otherside, you could see the bright and colorful city lights of Seoul. The lights were reflecting off the water, making the scenery much more prettier than it already was. You smiled to yourself, all worries wiped away at the moment.

"Is this better?" Ricky asked. You snapped back into reality. "Huh?" Ricky chuckled at your clueless face. "Nothing. You seemed relax." He smiled brightly again. Your head turned back to the scenery. You did feel relaxed and you wanted to stay her forever.

"Ricky," You called, still looking at the scene. His head turned towards yours. "I love Changjo with all my hear, but" You tears began to drip. "I don't want to make a mistake going back to him or not." You heard Ricky let out a soft sigh.

"Do you still have that feeling when you're around him? Butterflies? Do you miss him holding you? Stuff like that?" Your heart ached to those questions. "Yes." A small smile creeped on your face as happy, precious moments replayed in your head. "The both of you still love eachother deeply and also struggling at the sitation. Changjo is trying his very best to get you back. Everyone else is stopping him, but he won't quit." 

You faced towards him, "Do the others know?" Ricky shook his head.

You still weren't sure if you were going to go back to him or not. The feeling of him being near is desperately needed at the moment, but you knew you coulnd't have that. "Just go meet up with Changjo and have a talk with him. Maybe by then you'll know what to do."

"Thank you, oppa." You smiled. He got up and offered his hand. You grabbed it and Ricky pulled you up. "I'll take you home."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The next morning, you were having a killer headache. You went downstairs to get some water along with some aspirin. As you reached the bottom of the stairs, you felt heavy glares.

You looked over and saw the seven boys. "Lina. It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon." Rap Monster informed. You were taken back at the fact you woke up late. It's very rare for you wake up at this time.

"Where were you?" Jungkook worriedly asked. "I was out." You simply replied.

"Did you drink again?" V asked, watching you walk to the kitchen. "No. I didn't. And I won't do it again." You took a cup out of the cabinet and filled it with some water. Honestly, you felt like a burden to the boys. They're trying to entertain you with all their might, yet you're pushing them away. They're here trying to have a good time, but they're too busy helping you. You popped a tablet in your mouth followed by some water.

You set the glass on the counter and walked to the living room. It looked like a meeting was about to be held. "I'm going to talk to Changjo." You told them. 

"No you're not." Jimin said harshly. "I wasn't asking for permission. I'm going to talk to him." Everyone was definitely surprised by your sudden change in attitude. You don't ever talk like that to them. You dodged their glares, walking back up to your room.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ricky had told Changjo about what happened and has agreed to meet up with you, though he wouldn't say no anyways. 

After picking an outfit, you head downstairs. "I'll be back soon. You told them before shutting the front door behind you. They didn't have time to stop you. As you reached the bottom of the stairs, you saw a figure heading towards your way. It was Changjo. You avoided staring at him, but you could tell he was smiling and looking at you. 

"Hi." You stopped in front of him, not looking. "Hey." He said happily. 

"LINA! COMEBACK!" You heard Jimin yell from behind you. You grabbed Changjo's wrist and ran as fast as you could, and Jimin lost sight of the two of you. You stopped and bent over holding your knees and panting heavily. 

"What was that about?" Changjo asked. "They don't want me to talk to you." You said inbetween breaths. 

Coincidentally, the two of you stopped at a very memoriable park. "Lina." Changjo spoke softly. Your heart began to beat faster and faster by the second. Although he called you, you didn't look at him. "Lina, look at me." He demanded. You looked at him. And there it was, those same passionate eyes you missed. 

"What." You said bitterly. You didn't mean to say it that way, it just slipped. "Do you remember what I told you the other night?" You nodded. "Do you miss me?" You heart dropped because you were still thinking about that. You did miss him, but you weren't sure if it was a mistake to. "Yes." You replied. 

"Do you still love me?" He asked, stepping closer to you. He grabbed hold of your hands, but you soon pulled away and hugged yourself. "I don't know, Changjo." He wasn't expecting that answer. "You hurt me really bad. Not just you, but other people aswell. I was put in the hospital because of it." Changjo felt guilty putting you through this. 

"Tell me. Tell me why you believed Mi Sun?" You looked at him, a bit of anger showing. He hesitated to answer. Why did I believe her? He thought. "I-It looked real."

"What? The pictures of me and cousin?" He nodded. You scoffed. "I know we had our ups and downs, but we alway, ALWAYS, managed to get through them. Why not this one?" He didn't answer. "I've loved you for so many years and I finally have you. You think I'd throw all that away?" Again, he didn't answer. "You really think that I would cheat on someone that I've loved all in high school? Why didn't you hear me out?" 

"I was angry." He replied, avoiding your stare. 

"You didn't think I was angry?! I was upset and sad... that my true love didn't believe me, but some stupid obssesive fangirl." You cried. "Changjo. You're the love of my life, but I don't want to make a mistake going back to you." He looked up at you and saw that you were crying. He cupped your face and wiped the tears with his thumb. "You're not making a mistake."

"And how will I know that?"

"Because."

In an instant, you felt his warm lips on yours. You've missed his kisses. You missed him. You cried silently as the two of you kissed. You were still arguing with yourself, questioning if this was right or wrong.

He soon broke the kiss. "I love you." He whispered as his forehead rested on yours.