Is it over?

Fight Through The Problems

You pulled away from Changjo, tears still in your eyes. "What are doing?!" You asked with anger. Changjo stood in front of you shocked as ever. He wasn't expecting this type of reaction. 

"I thought-" You cut him off.

"You think kissing me is going to fix everything?!" More and more tears were flowing down your face. "You can't just kiss me like that and expect us to be perfectly fine!" Your voice got louder. "You can't just..!" You paused then making you voice quieter. "You can't just kiss me like that..." You hugged yourself. 

"I'm sorry.." He stepped towards you. You didn't move. "I just really love you and I missed you so much.." He tried pulling you in for a hug but you stepped back. "Lina.."

"If you loved me, Changjo. You wouldn't have believed Mi Sun, or better yet even date her." Your voice sounded raspy from all the shouting. You didn't know what to think anymore. 

Was this right? You were madly confused. You stared at Changjo with a blank expression. He stepped closer, "But don't you feel the same way?" You stepped back, not answering. Ricky said I'd know by now, but I don't... 

"Oppa, what do you think is going to happen in the future?" You asked, your head resting on Changjo's shoulder.

"Hm.. Well. I do see us getting married and having a big family." He smiled while you blushed. 

"Do you love me?" You asked twirling his shirt.

"Do you think I love you?" He planted a kiss on the top of your head.

You paused for a bit before answering, "No."

"What?"

"I know you love me."

"Best answer ever." He smiled and pulled you on top of him. Your forehead rested against his. "I don't ever want to lose you... No matter what."

"I don't either." You snuggled yourself in his chest. "We'll get through everything, right?"

"Mhm."

"Promise?"

"Promise." You looked up at him and saw the passion in his eyes. He kissed you deeply, letting you know that promise was forever kept. 

Changjo stood there, waiting for an answer. "Lina.. answer me." Tears were beginning to form in his eyes. You've never seen him cry about anything. 

"I-" Changjo interuppted you by quickly holding you tightly in his arms.

"If this is goodbye, let me at least have this opprotunity." He said still crying as his hug got tighter. 

"Changjo..."

"I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for putting you through a horrible time, for putting you in the hospital, for getting bullied, for losing your friends. But I'm truly sorry for losing your love..." 

You were shocked by his words. You stood there dumbfounded, not even hugging him back. Did he lose my love? 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

It's been a while since you've talked to Changjo. Everything was completely different. The only people that talked to Changjo and you aswell were Ricky and Mi Sook. 

Everytime you'd pass by Changjo, a certain question keeps popping in your head. The two of you never even looked at eachother once since the last time you two talked. You tried your very best avoiding eachother, or maybe fate was on your side. It probably wasn't meant to be. 

You and the boys has reported Mi Sun to the police so she's currently staying at a mental instatute. She still wasn't over Changjo and her precious Teen Top princes. You also have a restraining order against her. 

"I hate studying." Jimin complained to you. "Do I have to take this test?"

"If you want to get into college, yes. But you need to pass." You told him flipping through your book. Everyone was at Jin's cafe studying for the final exam. They were all entering college with you. Senior year was coming to an end. 

Yes. Senior year. That's how long it's been since you and Changjo haven't been talking. Over a year. It's sad to know that the two of you having nothing do to with eachother anymore. And there are the times were you think about eachother and the precious moments you shared.

"Jungkook oppa, do you understand this section?" You asked pointing somewhere specific in your book. Jungkook helped you process the words and questions and you soon understood. "Thanks oppa."

Jin walked over to you placing a few drinks on the table. "It's on the house." He smiled. You gladly took the drink and had a sip. "How's the studying?"

"Boring!" Suga replied. Jin laughed, "It's not supposed to amuse you."

"Then why ask?" J. Hope sassed. 

"Someone's in a bad mood~" Jin cooed. 

"Shut up!" J. Hope retured studying. 

"Where's V?" Jin asked looking around.

"With Hana." Everyone replied, keeping there eyes locked on the words in their books. Hana was V's long term girlfriend. Well since last year. They've been dating for almost a year and a half. 

"Doesn't he have to study?" Jin asked.

"He already did." You simply replied. Jin made and 'I see' face and didn't ask anything else. 

The weekend has passed and it was time to take the last tests of the year. 

'You ready?' Rap monstered you. You nodded and gave a thumbs up. The teacher handed out the packets and it was testing time. You breezed through test since history was your best subject. 

After testing, you felt confident that you had passed that test. Next was math and reading. On reading you did perfectly fine. Math was a tough on. Good thing you had Jungkook in your class to cheer you on. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Let's go home. I'm pooped." V said tiredly. V drove everyone to your house. School was finally out and you were excited. You applied to many colleges and to your surprise, BTS had applied the same ones you did. They wanted to be with you all the time.

Their gang days were over, which made you extremely proud of them. 

"Summer he we go!"

 


 

Yaay! I updated!

Soooo this story is coming to an end soon.

Maybe 4-8 chapters max.

Not sure though. 

Depends where I gonna with their whole summer and stuff.

But don't worry, there's still a lot more things I want to happen before this story ends.

See you all next chapter! ^-^