Anywhere But Home

Fight Through The Problems

You set Changjo on your couch. You rubbed your shoulder as soon as his weight disappeared. The rest of the boys were extremely surprised to see Changjo. Especially Jimin. 

"Yah! What's this punk doing here?!" He shouted and pointed at Changjo. You almost fell to the side, but caught yourself. You were a bit tipsy, but not as much as before. "He's hurt." You replied. 

"So what?! That's his problem!" Jimin's voice got louder. "Hyung, calm down." Jungkook tried quieting him down. You went to your kitchen to go grab a bag of ice or anything that will lower down the swelling of Changjo's beat up face.

"Here." You handed him a bag of frozen peas. He thanked you and you sat on the otherside of the couch. The room creeped with silence and awkward. "Lina, were you drunk?" V broke the silence. All eyes were on you. The boys never imagined you drinking, and they were hoping for a no. "Yes. I was drunk." They all gasped to themselves. "Did he get you drunk?" V assumed. "Are you stupid?" You replied. "Of course he didn't. I got drunk by myself."

He pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a heavy sigh right after. "You were just released from the hospital. You shouldn't be drinking, Lina." V scolded. "I know. It was only a one time thing." You folded your arms, not looking anyone in the eye. "Why did you get drunk in th first place?" Changjo finally spoke. You didn't answer. 

Everyone was stiff and awkard because of the presence of Changjo. None of them liked him. You weren't sure yourself if you still love him. "Because I wanted to okay?" You got up and stormed off to your room. 

"I think you should be going Changjo hyung." Jungkook spoke, earning death glares from his other hyungs. He knew they looked at hime like that because he had just called Changjo hyung. They don't think he deserves their respect. "But I need to talk to Lina." 

"No you don't." Jimin spoke, along with Jin. "Just leave her alone, man. You already caused enough trouble for her. Plus, we don't like you and we think you don't deserve to speak to her." Jimin finished. Changjo scoffed, "I know that V is her cousin and you are all just family. I don't believe those stupid lies anymore." Changjo confesssed. 

"But you still believed them in the first place." Suga sassed back. "I still love her. I want to talk to her." At this point, the seven boys were all speechless. They didn't know he still had feelings for you. "I want to know if she still loves me." Changjo continued. 

"She doesn't." J. Hope lied. Everyone knew you still loved him. You were always fighting your way back to him, but you were always kicked down. "Oh.." Changjo looked away. "I think I should just leave then." He stood up, heading to the door.

"Wait." V stopped him. "We're not sure if she still loves you, but I guess you can still talk to her."

"V?! What are you doing?!" Jimin shouted. He did not want Changjo to speak to you. "He doesn't deserve it!"

"Let's just try it, Jimin. She's always been upset because she never sees him." V whispered the last part. Jimin rolled his eyes and agreed. Changjo knocked on your door, but there wasn't an answer. "Lina?" He knocked again. He opened the door and saw an empty bedroom with the wind blowing through the window. 

You were listening to their conversation. You snuck out once you heard Changjo saying he still loves you, you just needed time to yourself. So, you climbed out of your window and walked wherever your feet took you.

You had the erge to drink again, but you couldn't break that promise to yourself. You walked through the city, brushing pass citizens of Seoul. "I still love him but," You trailed off, tears dropping. "I don't know if its a mistake to go back to him or not." Your shoulder harshly bumped into someone elses. Guess who? Mi Sun.

"Oh. I see you're out of the hospital." She smirked. "Leave me alone." You stood your ground. Not letting yourself stoop to her level. "Awww. What's with the tears?" She pouted, trying to wipe away the tears. You pushed her hand away from your face. You couldn't take it anymore. You couldn't deal with this stupid man-stealing . You slapped her and walked away. 

People in crowds gasped as they saw you walk away. Deep down, you regretted slapping her in the face. You knew it definitely cause more trouble for you. "Pabo, pabo, pabo!" You smacked your forehead. You looked back, and saw Mi Sun chasing after you. "Oh !" You ran as fast as you couldn't. A headache suddenly came, causing you to slow down a bit. 

"Yah! GET BACK HERE!" Mi Sun shouted. You ran to the nearest park. It was around 9 so not many people were there. You were eventually cornered. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" She shouted in front of your face. You didn't answer. "ANSWER ME, YOU !" Again, you didn't answer. She got angry and grabbed hold of your neck. You struggled breathing, gasping for air. 

Why does she want to get rid of me so bad?! You thought to yourself. She's attemtped so many times to get you out of the picture because of her crazy obsession. "Yah!" A deep shout was heard from behind. You looked past Mi Sun's shoulders while Mi Sun turned her head back. Ricky? You couldn't speak. Her hands were still tightly gripping on your throat. 

Once she recognized him, she let go of your throat. You fell on your knees, coughing and finally getting some air. Mi Sun was terrified. She never planned on getting caught. Ricky ran towards you, "Lina, you alright?" "Ne -cough- op -cough- pa -cough cough-" Mi Sun stood there in shock. "O-oppa.. I can explain.." Her voice was shakey. 

Ricky wasn't concered about her, but your safety. He helped you get back on your feet. "Mi Sun," Ricky started. "Why were you trying to hurt her?" Her eyes were starting to water up, but she held in the tears. "Because!" She shouted. "Because of this! Everyone loves her! Changjo loves her! I hate this !" She finished. Her words hurt you, but not as much as before. "Please don't tell anyone!" Mi Sun begged.

"C'mon Lina." Ricky ignored Mi Sun and put your arms around his shoulder. "Oppa! Please don't!" She grabbed hold of his shirt. He brushed her hand away. "Oppaa! Please!" The two of you continued walking. In a way, you felt bad for her but mostly you didn't. She deserved it.

"Where do you want me to take you?" Ricky asked. "Anywhere but home."