Family

Fight Through The Problems

After school that day, you home with the boys. Of course, there were people staring and whispering.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!" Jimin shouted in rage. He hated how things ended like this for you.

"Jimin, just stop." You said tiredly, not caring about the people around you. V and Jimin looked at each other then at you.  You were sad and angry. You wanted to beat up Mi Sun for starting this whole crap. 

Speaking of Mi Sun, "Look." V pointed. You saw that fan girl on your Changjo. Well, he's not yours anymore but your hear he is. You're still madly in love with him. They were laughing and talking together like how you and Changjo used to be.

You teared a bit knowing he replaced you already. But deep in Changjo's heart, he hated Mi Sun and that smile of his was fake. But you couldn't see that, all you saw was a happy Changjo. "He's happy." You smiled bitterly, tears falling from your face.

"Li Na..." Jimin put his hand on your shoulder. "He's a . He's stupid for believing those rumors were true and replacing you like that." You pulled Jimin into a tight hug. You cried into his broad chest.

Changjo noticed and his heart exploded at the sight of you and Jimin. She really doesn't love me anymore.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

At home, the boys were watching tv in your living while you were doing homework on the dining table. The doorbell suddenly rang.

"Jimin, get it." V ordered as he switched through channels.

"No, you get it." He snatched the remote out of his hand.

"No," V took it back. "You get it!"

You groaned, "I'll get it."

"See Jimin, look what you did. You got her mad."

"Shut up."

You opened the door and your jaw literally dropped. "Ricky?" You whispered so they boys wouldn't hear. He looked behind you and saw the boys, "Can we talk outside?" Since the boys were into their show, you left without saying anying.

"So what do you need to talk about?" You asked still shocked that he visited.

"You know... Changjo hasn't been the same since you cheated on hi-"

"Ricky. I didn't cheat on him."

"I don't know what to believe honestly. First I didn't believe the rumore because I knew how much you loved Changjo then I see you with two other guys. I don't know."

"They're family!" RIcky just sighed, not knowing to believe you or not. "Li Na... Do you miss him?"

"Yeah. A lot actually." You bowed your head. "Does he miss me?"

"I don't know. After you cheated on him or whatever, he hasn't been himself. But I guess since he started to date Mi Sun, he improved a bit." That is when you heart literally just dropped into your stomach.

"Oh. So he's happy..." You teared.

"I'm not sure." He stopped in front of you and grabbed your shoulders. 

"You really didn't cheat on him did you?" 

"I love him so much Ricky. I... I.. don't know what do to." Ricky pulled you into a hug and let you cry. "He hates me Ricky. He hates me with all his heart." You managed to say through your sobs.

"I dont't think he hate-"

"He does Ricky!" You pulled away from the hug and looked at him in the eyes. "Whenever he sees me, I see fire in his eyes! He threatens my family, and now... now.."

"What?"

"He replaced me." Ricky lifted your face with his finger so you can look at him. "He doesn't entirely hate you. You're his first love and first loves are hard to replace.

"He still hates me."

"Wouldn't you hate him a bit if he cheated on you?" 

"Yeah. But I didn't cheat on him!"

"Make him believe that."

"But it's not only that, Mi Sun got the whole school to believe her. I lost all my friends."

"You didn't lose me, Li Na." You smiled at Ricky and hugged him. "Thank you."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ricky went home thinking that you were safely in your house, he was wrong. You didn't want to go home yet. You still felt depressed and you couldn't get Changjo out of your mind. Instead, you walked to your memories.

You smiled as you sat down on a park bench, "He kissed me here while I was sleeping." You got up and walked to a familiar cross walk, "This is where he confessed to me." 

Walking home, you passed by your favorite memory, "This is the alley he first kissed me in." Yet again, tears fell from your face and you fell on your knees.

"I miss you so much Changjo... I still love you.."

Pwack!

"Don't say you love him, you ." Your tears froze and held your cheek. You got up and met eyes with unfamiliar faces.

"Who ar-" SLAP.

"Don't talk. I'm talking."

"Yeah!" A girl from her posse snickered. 

"Shut up." The girl who slapped you demanded. "Anyways. You don't desere to love Changjo. One, you're pathetic. Two, you ing cheated on him, you and three," She leaned closer and whispered, "He doesn't love you anymore." 

How dare someone tell you who you can't love! "You know what. I'm tired with all this bull." The girls laughed at your 'threat'. I'm sorry V, I know I promised I wouldn't hit anyone again, but I have too. You puched the girl straight in the face. Her friends looked at you, not expecting you to do that.

"You ." She held her nose ang got up. She and her friends began hitting and kicking you. You groaned in pain trying to fight back but you couldn't. You fell on lthe floor bleeding.

"Don't. Ever. ing. Touch. Me. Again!" The girl you hit said with every kick to your stomach. Next thing you know, everything went black.

Meanwhile, back at your house, Jimin and V were looking for you.

"She's not in her room either." V walked out of the bedroom. "Well she's not in the guest room." Jimin met with him. Suddenly, Jimin's brain got to work.

"The door bell!"

"You idiot," V smacked the back of Jimin's head. "It didn't ring."

"YAH. YOU'RE THE IDIOT."

V sighed, "What are you talking about."

"We haven't heard form her since the doorbell rang, remember?"

Feeling stupid as ever, V agreed. "Oh yeah!"

"So she probably went out?"

"With who though..."

They spent two hours on the street looking for you. "Where the is she?!" Jimin cursed.

"I don't kno- wait. Look." He pointed at a silhouette on the floor near an alley.

"You don't think thats..."

"Looks like we're gonna have to find out." V and Jimin ran to silhouette and their eyes widened at the blood.

"LI NA!" They both ran faster to your body in panic.

"What the ?!?! Who did this?!" Jimin shouted as he struggled to puck up your fragile body. V looked around to soo if anyone looked suspicous, no luck.

"Hang in there." Jimin whispered. Jimin and V arrived at the hospital with you in Jimin's arms.

"SOMEONE PLEASE! HELP!" V shouted for a doctor. A nurse with a gerni arrived and Jimin put you on it. "What happened?" A nurse asked while checking for a pulse. "We don't know. We found her like this." Jimin was on the verge to cry. The badass Jimin was actually on the verge of crying.

"May I ask who the two of you are to her?" Another nurse asked. 

"Family."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Whew. I made this chapter longer than expected. It's 5evrkpop!

Actually, this chapter was supposed to be longer but I split it into two parts. So it should updat soon.

And for those of you who got confused last chap with the name, we made a mistake lol.

We used Mi Sook as the main's name instead of Li Na.

But we fixed it :D

And yaay! 49 subbies! I love you all!