Surprise Visit

Fight Through The Problems

The next day, all seven boys were found in your room. It was a monday so you knew they were skipping school to see you. 

"V, Jimin. Why don't you guys go to school?" You asked as you sat up. "We need to stay here with you." They both said. You chuckled at their reply. "I'll be fine. I'm in a hospital remember?" You smiled. "And the rest of you, go with them? I'm sure you're planning to stay here for a while so might as well finish school."

"But I'm out of school." Jin replied. "Then look for a job." You crossed your arms. "I'll be fine guys. I promise. Go to school." They gave you worried looks, they knew you were both hurting physically and mentally. Each one of them came up to you and gave you a hug. 

"Be safe, Lina." Jungkook said before letting go. "I will oppa." They each slowly disappeared as they walked out of your hospital room. It was quiet and empty. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Jin split up with the boys to look for a job at a cafe near your house and V and Jimin lead the rest of the boys to the front office so they can get enrolled. 

"So this is the famous school everyone accused her of cheating." Suga spoke looking around. "Yup." Jimin responded. A lot of eyes were staring at them and questions flew around the air like 'who are they? Why are they here? More boyfriends?' Jimin passed by Changjo with Mi Sun. "Do you think we should tell him?" 

"No. He doesn't deserve to know." V replied. 

"We still doing the plan?" 

"Hell yeah." 

The staff said that the boys could start school the next day after everything gets settled so they had to go to V's apartment. 

During lunch, V and Jimin saw Teen Top. "When is this plan gonna get in place?" Jimin asked with irritation. "I feel like we still needs Lina's consent."

"Why?"

"She's in the hospital, remember. If we do it without her, she'll probably get mad."

"Yeah, you're right."

"We'll ask her today when we go visit her."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After school, the Bangtan Boys all met up at the hospital ready to see you. You were reading a book when you saw your hospital door open. "Hello." You smiled. 

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked. No one answered.

"Ready to get your blood pressure checked?" A nurse asked you and nodded. She wrapped a device on your arm and pumped it. 

"Miss. Where's Han Li Na?" Rap Monster asked. "Oh, we moved her in a different room." One of the nurses at a desk replied. "Which room?" V interuppted. "23B" They went to an elevator and pressed the floor button. They opened your door and saw you getting checked.

"Oh, hi guys!" You waved happily. They were relieved to see you okay. The nurse removed the device on your arm and walked out. "How's everything?" Suga asked. 

"The swelling is going down a bit and the pain is kinda still there." You explained. They all nodded as a reply. You continued reading your book as you saw everyone getting comfortable around you. "How was school guys."

"It was just me and Jimin."

"Why?"

"The rest is starting tomorrow." V told you.

"Oh okay. Did you find a job Jin oppa?" 

"Yeah. The cafe near house. I'm waiting to get a call to see if I got the job." 

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more." You read out loud. You smiled a bit thinking about Changjo and your other friends. 

"What book are you reading?" Jungkook asked. 

"The last song."

Night finally hit and the boys insisted on sleeping with you. You couldn't argue with it, they were worried and wanted to be with you. After waiting for all seven boys to fall asleep, you soon found yourself in dreamland.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You woke up a few hours later. The room was quiet and only people you saw were the boys. You heard the door crack open and pretended to be sleeping still. You peeked one eye open and saw the familiar looking nurse. She walked over to you and checked your pulse. 

"Excuse me." She shook Jimin. "I need all of you to leave the room." V woke up and rubbed his eyes, "Why?"

"I need to check for more injured areas and... you can't watch." Jimin blushed and V made a puking sound. V woke up the others and told them they had to leave and they complied. They walked out of the room, leaving you and the nurse. Once she knew they were gone, "I know you're awake." Her sweet tone disappeared. She walked closer to you, bringing her face right next to yours. 

"Mi Sun?!" She laughed and straightened her back. "You . Look what you did.." She walked around the empty room, letting her hair down. "Changjo broke up with me because of you!" 

"What are you talking about." You sat up, wincing a bit. "Don't play dumb with me. " She walked towards you and wrapped her hands around your neck. She started crying, "I lost him! Because of you!" Her grip tightened, causing you to gag. 

"Get... off.... me!" You kicked and pushing her away but you couldn't, you were too weak. "You're going to pay for this Han Li Na!" She stuck out a needle and forcefully injected you with unknown medicine. You began to get even more weaker. "What.. the.. ..." You let out. You soon closed your eyes, still breathing. She walked out of the room to find the boys. "Alright, you guys can go back inside." She smiled at them.  V eyed her suspiciously. 

They walked into your room and everything seemed perfectly normal to them. You were alive and still breathing. "Didn't that nurse look familiar, Jimin?" 

"I don't know.. I'm too tired." He sat back down and layed his head down. "Just go back to sleep." 

The next morning, they all felt something was off, but ignored the thought. The doctor walked in and wanted to check up on you. "Everything is fine with her except..." All ears were on him. "I'll be right back." He left the seven boys worried and confused. They noticed your pulse started to get faster and so did your breathing. 

"Guys.. is she okay.." Jungkook asked with fearful eyes. 

No one answered.