Rumors

Fight Through The Problems

Your cousin: V- He's sweet and he's charming. Instead of calling him 'oppa' you gave him a nick name and decided to call him V. You and him are extremely close. For 7 years, you've been living in the states with V. He's like a brother to you. He's always there for you no matter what, and you're the same with him.

~~~

The next day in Changjo's class room, Min Sun came running in.

"Oppa look! I have proof!" She showed the pictures to Changjo.

"Where'd you get these?" He asked still flipping through the pictures.

"I followed Li Na home and she was with him." She explained.

"What were you doing following her home?" He asked suspiciously.

"Well.. uh.. you see.. OPPA. CAN WE FORGET ABOUT THAT. SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU!"

~~~

At lunch, something felt off. Changjo wasn't talking to you and he wasn't eating.

"Changjo, you alright?" You asked with a concerned voice.

He ignored you and left the table. You watch him leave. 

You were confused and heartbroked. Is he mad? Everyone else was just looking at eachother, wondering what happened between you two.

"Li Na.. Is everything alright?" Mi Sook asked. You didn't answer. You felt someone bump into you.

You turned around and saw Min Sun smirking. "." 

Mi Sook saw your face, as if you were about to cry. She pulled you into a hug and you slowley cried.

The next day of school, you walked in and saw people looking at you and whispering. You saw Min Sun staring at you. Her chin up as if she was proud.

You walked into class and they had they same reaction. You walked to Mi Sook's desk, "Hey, what's going on with everyone?"

She ignored you. "Mi Sook?" Again, she ignored you.

At lunch, Min Sun was sitting at your spot, next to Changjo. You noticed she was clinging on to him. 

"Yah! Min Sun!" You shouted. "You're holding on to my boyfriend! And Changjo, why aren't you doing anything?!" He ignored you.

"Sorry. We don't allow cheaters to sit at the table." Min Sun said smirking.

Cheater?

~~~

You kept hearing whispers through the hallways, Teen Top and Mi Sook was ignoring you and you didn't know why. Min Sun kept glaring at you and clinging on to Changjo. 

You noticed he looked down and he was barely talking. Whenever you wanted to talk to him, he would ignore you and walk away.

"Min Sun!" You walked towards her. "What the hell is going on?!" 

She laughed, "What do you mean? Are you sad the Changjo oppa finally knows the truth?" She pouted. 

"What truth?" 

"Don't play stupid Li Na. Everyone knows." She crossed her arms. 

"I don't know what you're talking about!" You yelled. 

"You're," She leaned closer to you and whispered, "a ." She walked off with a smirk on her face.

Tears began flowing down your face. You still didn't know what was going on or what she was talking about. Everyone knows how deeply in love you are with Changjo. 

~~~

The next day, you walked to school with V. Everyone just stared at you. 

"Li Na. Is everyday like this?" He whispered to you as he looked at the others who were staring. You didn't give him an answer. 

You walk into class with V and Mi Sook looked at you and scoffed. He introduced him self and sat by you. 

"Why is everyone so tense?" He asked you. You shrugged, "I don't know." You bit your lip, holding in the tears.

You walked in the lunch room with V and you met eyes with Changjo. He looked upset. 

"I told you, oppa." Min Sun whispered to him. "She is cheating on you." He sighed, trying to not show his week side. 

"Min Sun.. you were right. That is him." Mi Sook said. 

You couldn't take it anymore. Tears fell from your face and you ran away. 

"Li Na!" V ran for you. 

You went into the girls' bathroom and locked yourself in a stall. You were crying. You didn't understand what was going on.

"Why is everyone ignoring me?" You said between your sobs. 

"Yah!" You heard a familiar voice and you smiled. You stepped out of the stalls and saw Mi Sook.

You ran towards her and hugged her. She pushed you, "What are you doing?!" She yelled. You didn't answer.

"How could you hurt Changjo?!" She defended him.

"What are you talking about?" You sniffled.

She scoffed, "Everyone knows you're cheating on Changjo."

"What?!"

"Yeah! And you decide to bring him to school with you?! If you don't love Changjo, you could've just broken up with him!" She yelled.

You laughed in relief. "V? That's my cousin!" 

She looked at you, "Don't lie to me. We have pictures of you two." 

"I'm telling you Mi Sook. He's my cousin! You're my best friend, you have to believe me!" 

"Whatever." She was about to walk out but you grabbed her wrist, "I was the one who brought you into this group and now you're taking my friends!" You argued, hot tears falling from your face.

"Friends? Pft. I don't even think you know what that word means."