Flashback~ part 2 ~ a new "friend"

Super Junior Changed My Life

Jae Eun POV~

Kyu, who I should start calling oppa, Eun Mi and I went outside even though we shouldn't. "Oppa you have the keys right?" I hope he does. "NEE Jae Eun-ah." Ok we were walking around and omma will be working until 12? I dont know but anyways we saw a bunch of guys looking at me and I saw outta work strippers looking at oppa.

"Oppa, Unni I'm hungry." Eun Mi complained.

"Oppa do you have any cash??" please say yes, please say YESS!!!!!!!!!!!

"hmmmm... ani...." he said checking his pockets again..

We just kept walking, and walking, and walking.

-ring ring~ I heard my phone

"hell- yoboseyo?"

"Oh Jae Eun-ah its Mi Hi unni"

"Oh hi unni what do you need?"

"Tell your omma to get off work because I have space in my house for you guys to move in. K bye" She hung up.

"Oppa can you go call omma and tell her to get off work."

"aresso." and he ran off. Now its just Eun Mi and me just looking around. "YAH B***!!!" I heard someone yell and quickly put my hands over Eun Mi's ears.

"Don't you go around cheating on my with some guy you met 5 hours ago!!!!"

"FINE THEN I'LL JUST SLEEP WITH WITH.... HIM!!!!! YA HIM ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard some girl yell back. him on the phone..."Oppa can you go call omma..." ..... ooo oppa... " Eun Mi come with me but hide yourself.." we were walking to all the yelling and I saw Kyuhyun-oppa pinned up on the wall with a blade pointing at his neck. I told Eun Mi to stay and went a little closer.

"Listen I'm not trying to steal you girlfriend I was on my phone then you came along

AHH OPPA THE GUY IS DRUNK HE WONT UNDERSTAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  great now I have to save his ...

"YAH!!! YOU TOUCH MY OPPA AND I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" I said running to him

"Oh lookie here a girl. " The guy looked what 19, 20 I don't know but he looked like he wanted me.

"YAH stay away from her she's only 10!!!!" oh god oppa shut up!!!

"Well a little young for me but I can make it work" The guy said smirking, then looked back at oppa.

WTF WAS HE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

"Don't you dare touch her. I swear you touch her and I will kill you." Kyu shot a death glare at the guy.

"Or what, huh I've got you, you can't do anything. So I suggest you shut up.."

"RIN!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

I couldn't understand what he was saying because he was talking in Japanese, ok so the girl's name is Rin.

"REN NO!!!!!!!!" I heard Rin shout to the guy about to kill Kyuhyun. So their names are Rin and Ren. Rin looks like shes about to burst out in tears, I mean I would help her but I don't know if shes good or bad. Well lets find out, "umm Rin is Ren your boyfriend?" she kept crying and shook her head and I looked at Kyu still having a knife pointing at his neck.

"YAH REN GET AWAY FROM MY OPPA!!!!"

"Try me little girl" Ren said with a smirk on his face.

I went up to him and grab the wrist holding the knife and twisted it. thank you taekwondo

he started yelling and telling me to stop but I just went on and broke his wrist. Now he was cursing at me, Rin went up to help him and I got Eun Mi and left. Kyu came following, "Omma should be out by now" he said. He was right there she was in front of one of the bars  and we heard Mi Hi unni honk. Sadly for Kyuhyun he has to sit in the front. The car ride was awkward and then after 3 hours we arived to Mi Hi unni's house. I got a bandanna from my bag and put it around Eun Mi's nose.

"so um unni where will we be staying??" omma said.

"Oh here upstairs there is a room with 1 bunk bed and 2 single beds." Mi Hi unni smiled "And Hyun Jae you have to pay rent."

"UNNI!!! I don't have money and I quit my job thinking this is free" i never saw omma cry other than when appa smacked her.

"well heres what you can do-"

"I'm not letting you my son" omma interrupted.

"NO!! You can work for me. I have crop in my backyard and in the summer is where they taste best so you have that and your my own maid."

with a sigh omma said "aresso"

~~~~

And that began my life with Mi Hi unni. Kyu, Eun Mi, and I are back in school where I have to speak Korean, but its ok.