Sick~Fight~

Super Junior Changed My Life

*cough cough* I woke myself up today >_<"

I have been going to school for like 3 weeks and my friends at school are: Taemin, Haru, and Nikita. Haru is my best friend because shes the first one I met, Taemin is my best guy friend, but Nikita is still getting there. *cough* Dam cough "OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyu came in, "Jae Eun why aren't you rea- oh your sick" Kyu said. "Noooooooo I'm healthy pale skin means your gunna live forever." I said sarcastically. "No need to be mean, I have to go but Henry and Zhou Mi should take care of yo-" Kyu said "BYE!!" Zhou Mi interupted across the hall way. Kyu shook his head in deafeat, "Henry should take care of you." Kyu smiled, kissed my forehead and left. "get well soon noona" Jae Ki said as he passed our room.

Hmmm what to do when your sick....."HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out and he came rushing in my room. "What?" He looked pissed..."I *cough* want *cough* some orange *cough* juice." And about 3 minutes later he came in with a glass or orange juice. "I'll go make you some soup." Henry said and left. I checked the time it was already 12 and I got a text.....2 from Taemin.......2 from Nikita.......1 from Haru............... I read the  messages:

From: Taemin,

Heyy Jae, how r u?

From: Nikita

OMG JAE I heard tht ur sick!!!

From: Haru,

JAE UNNIl y r u sick?!

From Taemin,

umm Jae, Haru got hurt...

From Nikita,

Jae Eun, Haru got hurt...

HARU IS HURT?!?! OHH HELL NO!!

I washed up, and changed my clothes, I put on a hoodie, skinnies, and converse. I left a note and ran out the door with out Henry looking. I was running to my school, I heard kids yelling, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!" I saw Nikita with a figure lying down. I ran towards them "NIKITA!!!!" I yelled as I ran towards them. I saw the lying figure was Haru. I looked around, "Wheres *cough* Taemin?" Nikita pointed into the fight. I passed my way to see what was happening. I saw some buff dude and poor skinny Taemin getting his whooped. I went in and to stop the fight, but I only got hit in the face with some cold metal thing, I fell to the ground, my vision was all a blur, then black.

Henry POV

"JAE EUN!!" I called out, no answer. I put the soup down and went to her room, "Jae Eun I called you ou- a note?"

Henry if your reading this then im at school. I heard Haru was in a fight so like a good unni, Im there. So come plz and plz dnt tell Kyu or anyone tht I left the house. PLZ thxs <3 Jae Eun.

Tht girl is gunna owe me, shikya. Hmmm what to do with the soup........

10 minutes later~

DAM IM FULL!!!! Now I have to go get Jae Eun~ I went in my car and drove off.

Haru POV~

JAE EUN!! nononononononononono!!!!!!!!! I can barely get up, !!!!!! *sigh* These people aren't doing anything, the fight is still going on and I think Taemin oppa will die soon, and Jae Eun is still on the ground........lifeless, I know Nikita unni wants to help but she can't leave me.... WHERE ARE THE GOD DAM TEACHERS?!

"YAH!! STOP!!" I look to see Miss Park, and a cop (thank God) running to us. I look to the parking lot and saw Henry coming out and running over here. *cough* I cough on my hand and saw red stuff on it...blood. I heard Nakita gasp, and I gave her a fake smile, letting her know I'm still ok. She smiled back. "Haru, are you ok?!?" Henry came and asked me, I nodded and looked to where the fight was being stopped, Taemin was still alive, but I saw the cop carring Jae Eun and the teacher scolding the boy, and the boy's girlfriend (the one I got into the fight with in the first place) runnning away with her friends. *sigh* Nakita helped me up and walked me over to the ambulance, I saw Jae Eun be put in and Henry getting in.

Taemin called up Nikita's brother, Minho, and he came to take us to the hospital, I wonder whos gunna tell Super Junior, or worse Kyuhyun...

Minho came and took us to Seoul Hospital. Taemin only had some brusies, and blood coming out of the mouth, but still good, me on the other hand, couldn't walk so they got me a wheelchair and we went to see Jae Eun.

I saw Henry in the hallwall looking at his phone, deciding weather to call SuJu or not. Minho and Taemin left to do some SHINee thing so it was only Nikita and I. I went in to see the worst image in history, Jae Eun's lifeless body...