Super Junior POV~

Super Junior Changed My Life

Super Junior woke up. "YAH!!! WHERES JAE EUN, JAE KI, AND EUN MI?!?!" Shindong shouted. Everyone looked around. "They took them..." Donghae mumbled. "ani..ani...ani.." Kyuhyun started saying. "K-Kyuhyun?" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun worriedly. "I'm a bad oppa/hyung.." Kyuhyun mumbled. "No your not. We will find them." Leeteuk said determined. All the members nodded and went to the van.

Kyuhyun was shaking in the car, Yesung and Sungmin were trying to comfort him. "Kyu, I know its not ok, but we will get them. Don't worry..so much." Yesung said patting the maknae's back. "Hes right." Zhou Mi said and everyone was nodding.

...

"This is the place." Eunhyuk said. The driver stopped.  Everyone got out. "Hyung its getting dark..." Ryeowook said to Leeteuk. Everyone was tired of worrying about the kids. Kyuhyun of course couldn't sleep, his roommate, Sungmin, was trying to tell him to sleep.

"Hyung, what if-" 

"No, Kyu. Just sleep." Sungmin said his back Kyu. Kyuhyun sighed and laid his head on the pillow looking at the ceiling. A lot of things were in his mind, Jae Eun, Jae Ki, Eun Mi, the three best siblings. Jae Eun, the responsible one, the one that knows when enough is enough, the one that does the martial arts, could speak English without a accent, the one that could sing and dance, the one with the grey eyes. Eun Mi, second oldest, smart, the confident one, the one that speaks her mind, the one that would show her cuteness by annoying you but she knows when to stop, could keep her cool when needed. Jae Ki, the last one, innocent, very smart for a six year old, left by his mom, he could put a smile on anyones face, not to mention his cuteness would make all the noonas go ga-ga over him. Kyuhyun kept thinking and thinking, finally he went to sleep.

..

Eunhyuk on the other hand was still confused what happen, and just like Kyuhyun, he couldn't sleep. "This makes no sense, I saw him fall to the ground, and closing his eyes to his death." He kept saying, Donghae, his roommate, was trying to make him shut up and sleep. "Hyuk, sleep please, we will get them in the morning." Donghae said throwing a pillow to Eunhyuk. "Aish.." Hyuk threw the pillow back and slept.

..

Everyone was confuse about what happen, trying to find out what happen. Nothing made sense anymore. 

Back to Jae Eun and Jae Ki POV~

Jae Eun woke up from her sleep, Eun Mi's body was taken away. She looked at Jae Ki's sleeping body, his eyes were puffy, like hers, and had tear stains on his cheeks. "Aish.. oppa... Pali..Pali.." Jae Eun mumbled. Jae Eun was thinking about  breaking out Jae Ki and sending him back to America or to a Foster Home. It could work, but sadly she has no way to break him out without making a noise. What confused her more was, how did they end up like this? Even though she broke his wrist, she didn't think he had to kill them. What was that other girl's name that was with him?....RIN!!!! Maybe hes crazy and making Jae Eun suffer... Hmm, she was thinking about what to do.. She already lost her, one and only sister, she won't lose her brother.