Happy Birthday Eun Mi~ and a of luck~

Super Junior Changed My Life

"OPPA~ UNNI~ DONGSAE~!!!!" I heard this little girl's voice scream out, must be Eun Mi.

Kyu sighed and said, "Jae Eun, Jae Ki wake up..." We didn't move... "UNNI!!!! DONGSAE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eun Mi yelled.

I woke up but I still see Jae Ki asleep, "Jae Ki wake up" I shook him but he didn't move or grunt. "Jae Ki??" I looked at Kyu with a confused look. "Jae Ki-ah wake up now" Kyu said but no movement or sound. "Dongsae??" Eun Mi said starting to get worried. I felt his forehead and quickly returned my hand, "Oppa hes burning up"

"Eun Mi go get water from the river and put it in this bottle and put some on the sponge." He gave Eun Mi a empty water bottle and a sponge, she nodded and went to the river.

"Oppa what are we going to do?" I looked at Kyu and he looked as worried as me he said, "Eun Mi hurry up were going to the hospital!!!!!" I smacked him, "OPPA ARE YOU CRAZY!!!???!?!?! THE HOSPITAL IS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!" all he did was sigh.

"I'm sorry Jae Eun but we have no other choice. EUN MI COME ON!!!!" I felt tears build up in my eyes, "Here oppa lets go" Eun Mi was holding the stuff Kyu was carrying Jae Ki and I was leading, we were running our butts off trying to find the nearist hospital and we found one, we ran into the ER and they brought Jae Ki in.

Eun Mi and I were sitting down while Kyu was saying that we don't have any money and if he could do anything to pay it off. I saw a guy with light brown hair walk up to the lady, where Kyu was trying to convince. And I don't know what happen but Kyu just hugged the man. For some reason Kyu was pointing at Eun Mi and me, and Kyu and the man walked toward us.

"Jae Eun, Eun Mi this is Leetuke hes said hes going to pay for Jae Ki's bill." Kyu siad with a huge smile on his face.

"and I heard its Eun Mi's birthday right?" Leetuke said pointing at Eun Mi.

"n-n-ne" Eun Mi stuttered.

"Well Happy Brithday Eun Mi" he bowed and went with his friends.

That Leetuke guy looks familiar, where have I seen him before.....hmmmm...... "Cho family" the lady called out and Kyu went up and walked towards her. hmmm have I seen Leetuke somewhere......  Then I heard a girl scream I quickly turned my head and heard Leetuke say with his friends, "Hello We Are Super Junior" and they all bowed. Super Junior....Super Junior.....Super Juni- OMO Leetuke is the leader of Super Junior and I saw his face on a poster that said, "Looking for a new member, must at least sing," OMO KYUHYUN CAN SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Kyu can out sing anyone well thats what Cho's do we sing and can do anything. I stood up and I was about to walk toward Leetuke until Eun Mi asked, "Unni where are you going??" right then Kyuhyun was comeing back and he said, "Jae Ki will be fine." and he had a smile on his face.

I had a smile on my face too, one that Jae Ki will be fine, and two oppa has a shot at being part of Super Junior. While Kyu and Eun Mi were haveing a little celebration I walked over to Leetuke, and he said, "oh Jae Eun, right?"

"ne and they said that my little brother will be fine." I told him, now I think hes stareing at my gray eyes but thats not important right now.

"Oh thats good, so do you need anything??" He told me never breaking the gaze from my eyes.

"NE! ummm I heard you guys need a new member right? Well Kyuhyun oppa can sing and hes really good." I heard foot steps in the back of me, theres Kyu.

"Jae Eun what are you doing? Are you bothering Leetuke?" He asked me but Leetuke just shook his head, "aniyo she was just saying that you were a great singer is all"

"Oh well i am pretty good-" Kyu started saying but I interrupted by saying "Sing for them oppa."

He started singing the song, the same song that night when I couldn't sleep. They were all shocked on how good oppa can sing.

They were all speachless, but Leetuke manage to say, "Your sister was right, how bout you do join Super Junior?"

I nuged him to say yes and he did. LADIES AND GENTALMEN SUPER JUNIOR'S NEWEST MEMBER CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!

"So where do you live?" Leetuke asked.

"A part of the park" Kyu said and all there eyes widen. "Part of the park?" One of them said.

"hehe ne." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Oppa~ Unni~ Jae Ki is coming out!!" Eun Mi called out, Kyu me and all of Super Junior look to see a pale boy in with black short hair come out being pushed by a wheelchair, he must be sleeping.

"SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!" The lady at the desk was impatient, the tallest one said "We'll meet your at the park then?"

"ok" Kyu said and we ran to Jae Ki. The nurse said, "Just put a wet sponge on his forehead and he should be fine."

"Thank you" Kyu ,Eun Mi, and i said at the same time. It was getting dark but there was some sun left so we walked.

Kyu was carrying Jae Ki and Eun Mi was carrying the water and now dried up sponge.

On the way home Kyu and I sang Happy Brithday to Eun Mi but not to loud. we came home or the place where we sleep and while I wrote in my diary.

   Dear Diary,

      Today was Eun Mi's birthday and we could have done whatever she wanted but Jae Ki got sick. And at the hospital, the leader of Super Junior, Leetuke, PAID FOR OUR BILL!!!!!!!!!!! AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYUHYUN IS NOW THE NEWEST MEMBER OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA o and I think I should start speaking english again because I'm starting to forget.... ok lets see, oppa =Older Brother  dongsae=Little brother or sister, nope I'm good, anyways time to get ready with my new life with Super Junior.                                -Cho Jae Eun

I looked over to see Kyu and Eun Mi sleeping next to Jae Ki, I hope he gets better.