We got them >:]~

Super Junior Changed My Life

The nightmare still got me, I fell like I'm getting closer.. hmmm I wonder where is my wake up dork... I opened my eyes, no one.. I walked into the living, no one. No notes. I tried Henry's room, nothing... Donghae's and Eunhyuk, no one. Sungmin and now Kyuhyun, (yes Kyuhyun now shares a room with Sungmin) nope, Leeteuk and Heechul, empty,Shindong and Siwon, same. Yesung and Wookie, no one. Last I tried Zhou Mi's hes not there. Thats strange Zhou Mi and Henry are usally here. I walked outside. Still dark? huh ok. I went back inside and got my phone, I called Henry, "help..." was all he said and he hung up. I went to get some toast I looked at the wall, DEATH, came out in blood. I got scared. I ran outside and took the stairs to the lobby. "WHAT THE HECK?!?!" I shouted no one was there or outside. I looked behind me, there was no stair way, but the scene when I met Ren..

"STOP!! LITTLE B**** STOP!!!!" He shouted. I didn't listen and broke his wrist. He let go of oppa and we ran, with Eun Mi following. I turned around, the scene was when we got Jae Ki,

"How old are you?" I asked him, he showed me his hand, "Five noona!" He was so happy.

The scene changed again, I loved this memory, Eun Mi was born, I was 7. I saw appa he wasn't happy unlike umma, Kyu, and me. "I need to get something." he said with no emotions. Oh now I get it, Eun Mi was a test, I looked nothing like appa, Eun Mi and Kyuhyun do, thats what started the fight.. It changed again, my first taekwondo championship, I was 8, and a yellow belt. Umma was caring Eun Mi, and Kyu was there. But where was appa? "2nd place!! 1st place!!!" The ref said showing a 1 on my head. Umma was smiling, Eun Mi learned how to clap, and Kyu shouted good job.

The last memory, the first time Kyu drank, he was still young, I was young and appa and umma scolded him, but then I broke one of appa's CDs, only umma scolded me appa didn't care..

"Jae Wake up!!!" I woke up to Henry's voice, it was just a dream.. "JAE EUN~ hey Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Zhou Mi are here lets get your brother and sister!!!!!" He shouted happily. "Ok let me make a phone call first." I faked smiled, "ok?" and he left. I called auntie to get appa's number. "Unni can you send me appa's new number?" I asked her, "umm ok.." she said and hung up. I waited for the message, but I got a message from Kyu,

JAE!!! APPA IS COMING FOR A WEEK!!!!! :D

-Kyu

Oh ok... I went and got ready.

Henry's POV~

I wonder whats up with Jae Eun.. "She coming?" Sungmin asked and I nodded. I know she would push me out or yell at me for being in her room, I hope shes ok...

"Hey lets go." She came out, "gun check?" Zhou Mi said, and he patted her hoodie pocket. "OK LETS GO!!" Eunhyuk shouted and we ran to his car. "Ok now we are heading to the Abandon warehouse!!!" I shouted and eunhyuk drove off. I was in the middle, between Jae Eun and Sungmin. Jae Eun was staring at her phone, they wallpaper was us at the park, just acting crazy. Then she went to her messages, I saw one from Kyuhyun, there appa is coming.. I saw water cometo her phone and heard a sniff, "Jae?" I asked her, she looked away. "Hey were here!" Sungmin said. and we got out. "REN! *boom*" We heard a gun, were here. I smirked.

Jae Eun's POV~

Well were here, I took out the gun and snuck to the sound, there two gards. Good thing Sungmin and I know pressure points. We put the gaurds to sleep. I got my gun, and aimed for Ren *boom* I shot it, it hit his shoulder, "AHH!" He shouted, Eunhyuk got a hankerchefit and drugged it. The he put it around Ren to make him unconsious. Zhou Mi got the keys, and him, me and Henry, freed all the women and Jae Ki and Eun Mi. We ran out, Jae Ki fainted in my arms, so did Eun Mi in Henry's arms. We got to Eunhyuk's car and went to the hospital. The nurses took them to the ER. I called Kyu and told him to come. "Finally huh?" Henry sat next to me and I nodded. "Jae Eun?" The lady called out, Henry and I walked to her, "ne?" I answered her. "It looks like Eun Mi will be fine, its only Jae Ki, he needs AB." she said, "Dang I'm O.." I whispered. "I'm AB I'll give him some blood." Henry said. "Ok right this way sir, and Eun Mi will have to stay here to recover, you may see her if you want." I nodded, "Guys Imma check on Eun Mi, can you get the guys?" I asked them, they nodded and left. I went inside to see Eun Mi.

"Unni" She said. "Hey how are you?" I asked her. "Good I thought you forgot about us," she sat up, "ow" She said holding her sholder. "What happen?" I asked her, "Well we tried to break out one time, because I found a bobby pin, and Ren caught us, Jae Ki's punishment was no food for a month, mine was a stab in the sholder and whipped in the . But I did give Jae Ki most of my food without Ren seeing. any thing new with you?" She asked me, "Well a couple months ago I fell down stairs and got anmesia, because I was looking at papers where you guys will be. Oh and appa's coming." I told her. "Oh sorry, is oppa coming?" I nodded my head, "and what happen to Rin?" I asked her, "She died someone shot her, she was saving Ren. But Ren didn't care." Eun Mi sighed. "That B****" I cursed under my breath. "Unni, hows Jae Ki?" She asked me, "Henry is going to give him blood, and he should be fine." I smiled her. "EUN MI!!" Kyuhyun came in, "OPPA!!!" She yelled back. "Hows my favorite girl dongsae?" He said I hit him. Eun Mi laughed, "Good oppa." And we talked about the box, and the things i was suppose to do, "So Ren burned down your school?" Kyu said, and Eun Mi nodded, "I saw it burn down." She looked at the floor, "Imma check on Henry." I said leaving. I saw a nurse, "Umm where is Henry Lau?" I asked him, "Just keep going down the hallway and it should be on the right." He said, "thanks." I walked down, I saw him on a chair getting ready.

"Aww worried about me?" He smirked, "Psh as if,  I'm letting Eun Mi and Kyuhyun catch up." I sat next to him, "Aww, hey Eun Mi and Jae Ki will have to go to summer school, and your almost getting out, almost a adult." He smirked, "IM GETTING OLD LIKE YOU!!!" I pouted, "YAH I'm only one year older." He said. I stuck my tounge out. "I will bite that off one day" He threantened. "Mr. Lau?" The nurse called, "Yup!" He said smiling. "Oh is this your girlfriend?" She said looking at me, "yes, she is." Henry stuck his tounge out at me, "Oh shes very pretty and has unique eyes. Your very lucky, don't mess up" The nurse joked and before she was about to put in the needle, "Umm can I poke him?" I asked the nurse looked at Henry who was shaking his head with a scared look in his eyes. "haha looks like he doesn't want it." The nurse said and put the needle in. I looked at the bag that was half way filled with Henry blood.

"Ok sir your done. Come back tomarrow and your son? will be good as new." The nurse said, talking about Jae Ki, "No Jae Ki is my little brother." The nurse nodded and left. "Ok lets go see your sister" Henry said and we left.

We arrived at the room, "Jae its gettign dark why don't you go with Henry, I'll stay with Eun Mi." Kyu said and we left.

We went to the subway, because no other member came only Kyuhyun. "Ay Jae have you been having nightmares lately?" Henry asked me while waiting for the train. "N-n-no, what makes you say that?" I asked. "Well you scream in your sleep, and you wake up sweating." He said. "Oh.." The train came and we sat down, "Henry, can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked him, his cheeks got a little pink, and I felt myself heating up at the question. "uhh sure, ok." and the rest of the ride was awkward, he put his arm around me, and I reasted on his shoulder and fell asleep.

 

Hey guys, the Cho family is back together :D OH nd should Henry and Jae Eun make "JaeRy"?