We have HUGE news~

Super Junior Changed My Life

"Jae." Henry woke me up, we left the subway. I was getting really drowsy, I think from the nightmares, I haven't been getting alot of sleep lately, I was holding onto his arm and falling asleep on his back. "Jae Eun?" I heard Henry say, "mmm?" I replied back to him scratching my eye. "Your gunna fall asleep soon, so just get on my back." He said, I didn't argue and got on, and fell asleep.

Henry's POV~

DANG JAE EUN IS HEAVY!!! But I just became a man and suffered. I'm kidding she pretty light, not to light. She fell asleep, I could hear her little snores, "s-stop.." I heard her say, she having another nightmare. Instead of walking 10 minutes with Jae Eun on my back, I called a cab. "Girlfriend fell asleep?" The taxi driver asked. I laughed and nodded. "haha where to?" he asked, "SM Tower." I said. He started driving, "How can you afford SM Tower? That only has some ulzzangs, and idols." He asked, making a right turn. "I have a friend that lives there, and hes rich." I said with Jae on my lap.

The rest of the ride was silent, when we arrived I paid the man and carried Jae Eun up stairs, "Good evening Mr. Lau, I see Miss Jae Eun fell asleep." The elevator man smiled, I nodded and pushed the button to our dorm. I kicked on the door because Jae Eun was in my arms.  Siwon opened the door, "Oh, Henry, hows Eun Mi and Jae Ki, I heard you gave blood to Jae Ki." I went in and put the sleeping Jae Eun on the couch. "Yup the little boy will live." I smiled. "mmm?" Jae Eun woke up. "Oh were here?" she asked, "no no no were in heaven, Jae Eun. Ren came here and shot us all." I said to her, she threw the pillow at me. "Well, like Jae Eun we need to sleep." Wookie said and they all went to sleep until it was just Jae Eun and I alone in the living room. "Uhh lets go to sleep." I said and we went to out room. My bed was pretty big, so we slept back-to-back. I turned to face Jae Eun's back, so I can get comfortable, but she turned to and snuggled into my chest. I was in a awkward position, but I ignored it and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

"WOW NOONA!!" I heard a boy yell out. "UNNI!!" There was a girl too.. "HENRY!" That was ticked off Kyuhyun. So we both woke up and sat up. "Henry, why did you sleep with my sister?" Kyu crossed his arms and asked, "Well Kyu it sounds wrong when you say it like that, when the truth is, YOUR sister has been having nightmares, with YOUR brother and sister kidnapped, and with YOU busy, she sleeps alone and she get the same dream that she is alone." I told him. "Jae Eun we slept outside, why are you scared now?" Kyu turned to Jae. "Well Jae Ki would sleep next to me, and Eun Mi would sleep next to you, and I didn't realized that family is important." She told him, "And I only had 3 people that cared for me, now there are alot more important people in my life, and now I have friends who look out for me." she added. Kyu sighed, "Alright appa is coming tomorrow with his new wife a daughter. Oh and Jae Ki is now SIX!!!" Kyu shouted the last part. "LETS GO OUT!!!" Jae Ki shouted and we went into the living room, where there was a cake, balloons, plates, and party hats and a crown. "THERES OUR BIRTHDAY BOY!!" Donghae shouted and put the crown on Jae Ki. We sang happy birthday and we sat down and ate. "Jae Ki, how are you feeling?" I asked him, "GOOD~" he showed a thumbs up. "Oppa, when is appa coming, with our sae-umma (step-mom) and little sister?" Jae Eun asked Kyu. "Umm next week." He said and Jae Eun spited out her food, "Next week?"

Jae Eun's POV~

WHAT THE HECK?! I spited out my food because I was shocked, "Next week?" and oppa nodded his head. "Oppa, how old is his new daughter?" Eun Mi asked, "Ummm four, and the woman is Jae Ki's mom..." Oppa said, Jae Ki was shocked too, "So-so my umma is coming? With my dongsae?" Jae Ki asked, and oppa nodded. Poor boy, his mom sent him here, but they kept the girl. That woman is the she-devil. Jae Ki is a good kid, smart too. "The girl's name is Su Min, she is four, smart like Jae Ki, but too shy. They have a daughter about your age Jae Eun, her name is Soo Yun, she is a brat, spoiled too." Kyu oppa continued, this should be fun. "Oppa, I noticed something," I started, "I'm look more Korean now.. I wonder why..." I mean its true, I have that thing that all Korean's have under there eyes, my hair is strait, and I stayed white. "Huh, now appa won't hurt you alot this time. But unni he still doesn't like your grey eyes." Eun Mi said. "Whatever.." I said, "Henry lets go to the park." I added and he got up. We put our shoes on and headed out the door.

While we were walking, I told Henry about the dream where all of my past come together. "Wow so your appa was never there for you?" He asked, I looked at the cloudy sky, "Yup." We were at the park and we laid down on the grass and talked. "Do you love your appa?" He asked, and turned to me. "Henry, what is love? There is family love where your forced to love your family members." It was dark and I looked at the stars, "Have you ever loved someone?" I  He asked me, "Again, what is love? I don't want someone thats 'Too Perfect' I want, 'Mr. Simple'." I said and Henry started laughing. "Wow the stars are pretty." I said, "But it would help if I wasn't cold." I sighed and we walked back home.

"HENRY!!!!! I WANT A PIGGYBACK RIDE!!!" I pouted, and I got on his back by surprise. "YAH" He said, "No keep going." I hugged his neck and he started walking. When we came home we had to decide how are we going to sleep when appa comes. "Ok Jae Ki will stay with me and Sungmin hyung,  Jae, you will sleep with Henry, and Eun Mi you will stay with Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung, make sure they don't watch the bad stuff." Kyuhyun oppa said we all nodded and went to sleep, Henry by himself, Jae Ki, Eun Mi and I in one room.

~NEXT DAY~

"Noona you have to go to school." Jae Ki woke me up, but I didn't move. "Here Jae Ki get ready I wake noona up." I heard my wake up dork. I woke up and pushed him out so I can get ready. Last week of school, and I missed alot. I ran to school, and bumped into Taemin, "JAE YOUR BACK I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin yelled hugging me. "MINNIE I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and hugged him back, "JAE UNNI!!!!!!!!" I heard Haru yell and she joined the hug, "Hey Har- JAE EUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BACK!!!!!!!! You missed yesterday." Nikita said, she too joined the hug. I broke the hug, "Guys my appa is coming..." I told them. "Oh..." They were silent, we just walked to class talkin about how Taemin is starting to become a player. I was yelling at him halfway to the school, and when the bell rang I stopped and gave him a death glare before leaving to my class.

"Welcome back Miss Cho." Mr. Lee said. I just sat down and waited for class to end.

~LUNCH :D~

"LEE TAEMIN!!!" I went to his table and yelled out, he gave me a oh-shoot-im-dead look, "We need to talk." We walked over to the fountain, "First I know, your cute and you can dance but why a player?" I sat down. He looked at the ground, "It was a dare?" He answered me. "A dare? SHINee's maknae Lee Taemin became a player all because of a dare? Taemin you are the most stupid boy I have ever met. Were almost graduating, and its this time you became a player?" I looked at him and he nodded, "Ok for being a heartbreaker you owe me ice cream. After school, before I pick up Eun Mi and Jae Ki from their new school." He put his head down and we walked to our classes. Our classes ended and it was after school, Haru and Nikita left early. I waited for Taemin. I couldn't find him, but I saw a huge group of girls running and screaming, "OPPA MY TURN~" and I saw Taemin running, he grabbed my arm and we ran. He found a ally and we hid there. After all the girls went by we started laughing, "Ok lets go get my ice cream." He nodded and we went to  'Mr. Wang's Ice Cream Shop'. "Hi Mr.Wang!" Taemin and I said at the same time. "Ahh Taemin, Jae Eun hello, I heard Jae Ki and Eun Mi are back." The old man smiled, Mr.Wang runs the shop with his wife and son, his wife has been really sick lately, while his son is in the military. "Yes and Jae Ki is six" I said as Taemin and I went in and helped Mr. Wang clean the shop, "Oh well bring Jae Ki over here and he gets a ice cream, on the house." Mr. Wang said giving me a coupon. "Oh thanks, umm can I have chocolate, Taemin's paying" I smiled when Taemin took out his wallet. Mr. Wang laughed, "ok Taemin-ah that will be 1.50" Taemin gave him the money and we left.

"Soo, is your step sister hot?" Taemin asked, I smacked him, "I don't know, shes around my age and she spoiled. Plus the woman is Jae Ki's mom." I looked at the sky. "WHAT?!?! But then why is Jae Ki with you guys?" Taemin asked me. "I don't know but they kept the woman original daughter, Soo Yun, gave Jae Ki to us, had another girl named Su Min." I sighed. We walked to the kids new school, "NOONA!!" Jae Ki ran up to me. "Hi Jae Ki." Taemin said, "Hi hyung." Jae Ki smiled. "Umm where's Eun Mi?" I asked, "hahahaha" I saw two girls they looked like 8th graders, and a 5th grader in the middle. The two 8th graders, were throwing a backpack. "Come on guys this isn't funny my sister will come any second!!!" the 5th grader pleaded, "You have to get it Eun Mi!!!" One 8th grader laughed, So that 5th grader was Eun Mi. "NOONA!!!" Jae Ki yelled and ran to her. "Let's go!" Taemin said and we went to Eun Mi. "YAH, give me that." Taemin snatched Eun Mi's backpack. "What grade are you two in?" I asked the two girls, "Why do you wanna know?" one of the girls asked me, and gave me a get-out-of-my-face look. "Because your bullying my sister, when she will have enough hell next week. Lets go guys" I said and we left, one of the girls came up on pushed Eun Mi down, "Next time, you better watch out." she said and left. "Noona are you ok?" Jae Ki asked. Eun Mi nodded, "Sorry Mimi this was the only school we can find in such short noticed." I told her and helped her up. We walked to the dorms. Taemin left and I opened the door to see no one. There was a note 'Jae Eun were all out getting stuff for when appa comes, dont wait up and just cook dinner for you Jae Ki and Eun Mi -Super Junior and Zhou Mi, Henry.'

"Jae Ki, Eun Mi get started on your homework I'm making sandwiches." I yelled from the kitchen. I started to get the  bread, meat, ketchup ect.. and started making them.

~SLEEP TIME~

After I checked their homework, they washed up and we slept in our room.

 

 

:OO Ther appa is coming with Jae Ki's mom? and sister and step sister?? I wonder how this will turn out..