School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Super Junior Changed My Life

"Jae Eun wake up, you have school." Kyu said to me. "mmm oppa ani..." I manage to say. Kyu must have gotten impatent to hit me woth the pillow but I didn't move. "Jae Eun you leave me no choice.." He said in a evil voice and he started tickeling me. "OPPA!!!!!! HAHAHAHA OPPA!!! STOP OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA" I got the pillow and started to hit him. "haha go get ready" and he pushed me into the bathroom.

I finished my shower in 30 mins. I brushed my hair and made sure my bangs cover my eyes but I still can see. I brushed my teeth and when I walked out of the bathroom I saw my uniform:

"ohhh noo" I said to my self. I put it on and went to the kitchen, "Oppa the skirt is too short" I pouted.

"aww I think you look cute" Henry said, I walked over him and pinched his chubby cheeks, "aniyo Henry your so gute with your chubby cheeks." "Well you look so cute why don't you show your cute eyes?" Henry smirked. "YAH Jae Eun can you see?" Donghae asked me, "ne don't worry she does this all the time." Eun Mi said and I saw her and Jae Ki's uniform ther soo cute!! but it can do without the yellow:

We got our bags and Leetuke waked Eun Mi and Jae Ki to ther school. "Come on Jae Eun I'll drive you." Henry said, ohhh great. I sighed "Awww lil Jae Eun doesn't wanna come with me." Henry started to pout, "Fine I might be late so lets go." He ran over to hug me but I just rolled my eyes. We went into Herny's car and he started driving.

~in Henry's car~

"Awww Jae Eun please put your bangs to the side or something not on your face, I really like your eyes" Henry pouted.

"Keep your eyes on the road not at me strange fadeing gray eyes." I stared at the window.

"haha Leetuke wanted me to give you this" and he handed me a box, I opened it and it was a cell phone:

"This is cool, thanks Henry...Wait wats this?" I pulled out a black like bunny with a eyepatch. "omo a necklace." I whispered to myself

I put it on and I saw the school comeing near, I couldn't stop smiling.

We came to a stop and Henry kissed my cheek I punched him in the arm, "YAH what was that for?!?!" I asked him.

"School will be boring so I gave you something to think about." He smiled cutely and I started to blush. "aww I made my Jae Eunnie blush."

"Yahh"  I said punching his arm again.

"Come on lets get you registered." Henry said chuckling, I held his wrist before he was about to walk, and he looked at me confuse.

"Henry.... I don't want to go....." I pouted

"Please I'll buy your ice cream!" He said to me in english, then we started walking to the office and at the office I saw some girl with a guy that can be her brother.

The girl turned around and faced me while Henry was filling out papers.

The girl was pretty she had blonde hair, but her brother had brown, she had blue-green eyes, her brother had brown, and she wasn't a tooth pick or chubby she was normal, "Hi I'm Jung Haru, and me brother here is Jung Jinyoung." Her brother waved at me, her brother looked really cute I can see a sparkle in his dark brown eyes. "I'm Cho Jae Eun and my brother is the newest member Cho Kyuhyun and this is my friend Henry." Henry waved at the girl. And him and Jinyoung went back to filling papers. While Haru and I were sitting down on the bench in the office. "Jae Eunnie how old are you??"

"17" I answered back to him.

"Haru how old are you?" Jinyoung asked Haru.

"16" she answered back.

We started talking about school and she wanted to know more about my history and before I could start Henry came up and said, "Jae Eunnie you will be a Senior and here are your classes." As I stood up to get the paper he kissed my cheek again and he smirked, "good luck" and he left.

Haru got hers and hugged her brother, Haru was a Junior but its ok I don't care. As I was going upstairs she asked me, "Jae Eun are you and Henry going out??" I couldn't help but laugh, "ani, ani ,ani Haru hes just being a dork." She smiled and said, "see you after school?" I nodded and we went to our class, let's see first music. I entered the class and introduced myself and the teacher told me to sit next to a guy named 'Lee Taemin' he raised his hand and I sat next to him, we were passing notes during class, I learned alot about him like hes 18, he has 4 best friends, he can sing and dance, but he likes dancing better. He looks really cute with his brown hair. (AN: I like Taemin better with his brown hair so imma use tht).  Now class was over. And luckly Taemin was in my next class. And other classes happen where I didn't have Taemin so I slept through most cuz Kyu knew them so he taught me. AND NOW.............LUNCH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I didn't know where to sit, Haru was with her classmates somewhere so I sat at this random table just playing with my food, and I see the necklace Henry gave me and then my phone started ringing. I saw it was Kyu so I answered it.

"Hi oppa!"

"Hows school?" I looked aroundand said,

"I have a Junior friend in which I can't find, and you taught me everything I'm learning right now so pretty boring."

"What's your Junior friend's name?" At least hes happy I got a friend..

"Jung Haru and shes new too."

"Well have fun kiddo and don't forget to pick up Eun Mi and Jae Ki Leetuke should text you the directions."

"K thanks oppa bye" and I hung up. I threw away my food and I sat on the fountain in the middle of the school. "I don't think I can make friends here, I'll just be a loner and on the weekends spend time with Super Junior." I said to myself spashing the water.

"Your not a loner if you condsider me a friend." A male's voice said to me I turned to see it was Taemin. "And how do you know Super Junior?" He asked me sitting next to me. "Oh my brother is the newest member." He looked a little shocked. "Cho Kyuhyun?"

"ne I'm Cho Jae Eun."

AWKWARD SILENCE~

"So Jae Eun you dance?" Taemin asked breaking the silence.

"ne." I told him and he got up and dragged me to a gym or dance place WHATEVER.

"Lets se-" RINGGGGGGGGGGG Taemin was interupted by the bell, "Tomarrow?" He asked and I nodded and we went to our classes.

Class o' class how boring are you?

You waste my time cuz I know this stuff.

Class o' class your just as boring as a zoo.

I rather be home sleeping on ..fluff? IDK but you like my little poem? :P the poem is a A B rhym scheme like you,zoo and stuff, fluff. haha you learned something. Well I went through all my classes and now its the end :]. I looked outside and saw Taemin with his four bestfriends and I felt someone poke me. I turned around and saw Haru. "How was school?" I asked er and she put a thumb up I laughed. I felt a virbrate and I got a text from Leetuke.

From: Leetuke

Jae Eun-ah here's the address to the school : from your school go straight and keep going until you see "Seoul Elementary" and from there go straight until you passed 3 stop signs then make a right and the you should see the dorm. If your get lost just call                               -Tukeie

I waved goodbye see you tomarrow to Haru and left.

I picked up Eun Mi and Jae Ki and they seemed to love school. We were walking for 3 min until I saw the first stop sigh. It took us 10 min to get to the dorm's I knocked and was greeted by my chubby cheek dorkiee. He hugged me and I felt as if I was going to die.

"YAH Henry!! Your going to kill her!!!" I heard Zhou Mi yell out.

"No don't listen to Zhou Mi Henry, Just kill her shes a pian in my anyway!!!" I heard Kyu yell out. Henry let go of me and I walked past Zhou Mi who was on the couch wtching tv, and into the kitchen where I smacked Kyu on the back of his head. "YAH don't treat your oppa like that." I just stucked out my tounge and he yelled at me, "OH we went shopping so your clothes are on your bed" Kyu yelled out. Instead I got out my dairy and started writing:

Dear Diary,

Today was my first day of school and I'm already falling for three guys, one is Haru's brother Jinyoung, two is Taemin, and three is my chubby cheeck dorkiee, Henry. But if I go with Jinyoung it might get awkward with Haru and Taemin has four older best friends but Henry is younger than Kyu, what is he 20 and I'm 17 so it could work.....what am i saying AHHHH I need to sleep it off sorry bye good night.                                 -Cho Jae Eun

I changed into my pj's and ate brushed my teeth and slept......Today was a good day.

 

 

Thx's for dun reads and subbing but can I have more comments :D nd I will be rly happy *pouts*