First place to find me siblings~

Super Junior Changed My Life

"JAE EUN WAKIE WAKIE~" I heard Henry's voice, my amnesia HAS GONE AWAY~ Its been 2 months, but I'm back baby~hehe. Now it has been awhile since I saw my dongsae's, time to get them back. "Henry is Sungmin oppa here?" I asked him, since for some reason hes ALWAYS in my room, sometimes I feel like he watches me when I sleep... Or worse.....

He nodded, "Why?"

"Were gunna get the lil Cho's back." I smirked..

Eun Mi's POV~

JAE EUN, KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!?!?!?!?!?!? It's been months, did you forget us? "tsk tsk, looks like your sister and brother already forgot about you two. huh, and look the boy looks sick." Ren came in I looked at Jae Ki, he was right, Jae Ki was pale.. Jae Eun hurry....

Jae Eun's POV~

I took my shower and changed, "Jae you done?" Henry came in. "Why don't you ever stay in your room?" I put my hands on my hips. "I get bored, NOW Sungmin, Zhou Mi, and Eunhyuk are here, lets go get Eun Mi and Jae Ki." He ran off to the living room. I looked for the box. Shoots! I couldn't find it, "HENRY!!! WHERES THE BOX?" I yell. He came in and pointed in the corner, "You sure your amnesia is gone?" I pushed him out. I got the gun and hid it in my hoodie. I went to the living room where, Eunhyuk and Sung min were playing pokemon Soul Sliver. And Zhou Mi was watching, "FREAK YA, MY PIKACHU TERMINATED YOUR HAUNTER!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled out, dropping throwing his DSi on the ground, ALMOST breaking it. I rolled my eyes and went to my room to get my pokemon game. I came back a took Sungmin's black DSi, "Eunhyuk, I'll play you." I put in my game. Eunhyuk got his DS and sat down, I saw

Jae Eun              /

                      / vs.               Eunhyuk

About 10 minutes later, "WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled out, I just got up, gave Sungmin his DS and went to the door while Zhou Mi, Henry, and Sungmin were laughing at poor Eunhyuk. "Guys, lets go" I said and we left.

We went into Eunhyuk's car and he started driving. "Jae were at the abandon apartment.." Eunhyuk said and we got out. "UGHH Why do all bad guys stay at a abandon places?" Sungmin complained. I rolled my eyes and walked in.

Everything was dark, "AHHH!!!!" I heard a girl scream, I flashed my flashlight at the noise, it was Henry stomping on a bug -.-". "ok?" I said and continued walking, it was me and Henry checking the first floor, Zhou Mi, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk on the second floor. "Hmm I don't see anything.." Henry said, he was right there's nothing here just dust. "mmm leave~" I heard a noise, stupid Henry trying to scare me, "Nice try Henry," I said. "What? I didn't say anything." He replied, "Leave~" the noise was there again, it sound like a old man that was about to die. "H-H-Henry stop its not funny anymore." I stuttered because I know he wasn't saying anything. No reply? "Henry?" I called out, no answer. "This isn't funny!! I'm going to start crying if you won't come out!!!!!!" I yelled out, the only thing to reply to me was my echo saying, "come out~out~out" I started to cry a little, "Zhou Mi!!! Eunhyuk oppa!!!! Sungmin oppa!!!! Henry!!!!" My barrier for my tears broke out. "Leave~" The old man said again, "HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I started running. "LEAVE NOW!!!!" the voice not sounding like the dying old man, but a devil's voice. I went upstairs to find Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Zhou Mi, I flash my flashlight to the floor, "A wallet?" I looked inside, it was Zhou Mi's.. "Zhou Mi!!" I called out. No reply. "AHHH!!!!!!" I felt arms around me... "GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I pushed the arms away and ran. When I ran out of breath I sat at the corner crying. "Unni!!" I heard a little girl's voice, just like Eun Mi, I looked up and saw Eun Mi? waving. "E-E-Eun Mi?" I said, "Unni hurry and find us!! Oopps I have to go now, bye unni. hahaha" the ghost Eun Mi said and ran away. "Jae?" I heard a voice, I looked up to see Henry. I ran up to him and hugged him, "Why did you leave me?" I cried in his shoulders. "I thought I said I was going to get the others, then you ran off, I saw you crying and I hugged you but you pushed me and ran." He told me. I calmed down a bit, "Hey Henry did you find her?" Zhou Mi asked. "I saw Eun Mi" I said still terrified and the ghost figure. "Aish this girl first amnesia and you hallucinating, dang I think it was a bad idea for you to do this right when you remember everything." Sungmin said. "Come on lets go home, we'll try the warehouse tomorrow." Eunhyuk said and we went home.

During the car ride I sat in the back between Henry and Zhou Mi. And I fell asleep on Henry.

~Jae Eun's Dream?~

"Huh where am I? The heck?"

"Unni~" I heard a faint voice call out.

"Noona~" And another one.

"Jae Eun so nice of you to join us." I looked around and I was tied to a chair, and in front was my two dongsase's about to be hanged.

"no..." I whispered... "NO!!!!!!!!!" I started yelling, trying to break free of the rope, it didn't work. I looked at the guy, he smirked, "Too late" and he pulled the lever, "NO!!! NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!" I started thrashing in the chair. "NEXT~" The guy called out, the next two people came, Kyuhyun and Henry, "Please...don't..." I whispered. The guy pulled the lever, "JAE EUN!" Was Henry's last word's. "You three come up!!!" The guy said. 'Three?' I thought. My jaw dropped, Taemin, Haru, and Nikita. "Any last words to your friends?" The man smirked again. "Please, let them go." I whispered, "Sorry" The guy laughed, "please.." I started crying. I looked up one last time already 4 lifeless bodies hanging, he pulled the lever. Now 7 dead bodies, infront of me. I cried like crazy. "please don't go.."

~End of Jae Eun's dream?~

"JAE EUN WAKE UP!!" I heard me name and my body shaking, I woke up. I was in the parking lot, still in the car. "Jae you were crying... what happen?" Zhou Mi asked me, I didn't say anything, I still wanted to cry. So I just went upstairs, I ignored the, greets and scolding, and just went to my room, locked the door and cried myself to sleep.

 

 

Hey guys sry i haven't updated in awhile, its jus tht im in skool >_< AND Imma miss Heechul D: COME BACK SAFELY TO US OPPA~