Suprise~

Super Junior Changed My Life

"Jae Eun...." shut up....

"Jae Eun-ah..." go away oppa...

"Unni.." you too Eun Mi...

"Jae Eu-"

"WHAT?!?!?!" I yelled at them...

WHY DID THEY WAKE ME UP?!?!?! I mean I was sleeping peacefully on the grass, under a tree, listening to the sounds of the river..my peaceful relaxing moment.....gone.. T.T

"oh good your awake I need you up to watch Eun Mi." Just to take care of a 10 year old girl.. THATS WHY HE WOKE ME UP?!?!?!?!

"Eun Mi is 10 she can take care by herself, I stood up for what was right when I was 10" I gave oppa a death glare, but he didn't care.

"Whatever I have to go somewhere and I'll be back in 1 hour, you guys can go to the market or something.." Oppa said smiling.

"With 1,000 won??" Is this guy serious shop with only 1,000 won you can only by like a box of strawberries with 1,000 won.

"Or whatever just please or go fishing just don't drown" wow he need's to leave that bad.

"okokokokok I'll watch Eun Mi" Just save him the trouble :]

"thank you Jae Eun" He kissed my cheek and left.

"Unni, I wanna go to the market" Eun Mi said.

"aresso lets go, WAIT we need to wash up first and get our puppy faces ready" I said, yes we use puppy faces to get what we want but shhh Oppa doesn't know....

After we washed up our faces and got a clean pair of clothes we left to the market. I hate my gray eyes they look like I've been abuse, and I have some what big eyes, I keep hearing that I look pretty but I don't believe them so I keep looking down. Eun Mi and Kyu oppa have brown eyes my parents have brown eyes MY GRANDPARENTS have brown eyes, why am I diffrent?? "Unni why do you keep looking down??" Eun Mi asked me and I felt some people look at me. "Unni is it about your eyes again?? Unni you are very pretty with your eyes please show Korea that your a diffrent type of Korean." wow hearing that from Eun Mi makes me feel like shes the unni, I did what she said and looked up and I saw people who couldn't take their eyes off me. "See unni.." sje smirked and had that i-told-you-so look, I swear where does this girl learn this stuff...

We walked around some stores and people kept looking at me I didn't like the feeling so I put my bangs over my face. and we kept walking and walking and walking, "Unni my birthday is comeing up!" Eun Mi said to me with a huge smile on her face. "ok lets go get ice cream then almost birthday girl." we came close to an ice cream shop and the prices are ...... but I'm not gunna let Eun Mi down. "Eun Mi get a puppy face." She did what she was told and as we walked in, my bangs still covering my face, we were greeted by, "aww and what do you need little girl?" one of the workers said. "My unni and I want ice cream but we only have 1,000 won" She still has her puppy face. The worker looked like he was gunna let us but I guess his boss came in. I saw a lost and found in the store I saw there was a cell phone I took it and pretened that I was talking to someone, Eun Mi must have known what I was doing since she doesn't have a confuse look on her face. "WHAT?!?!", "no... your lying", "STOP!!! THATS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!" "SHUT UP DON'T ever, EVER call me again." I closed the phone and let all my "anger" on the wall. It still left a dent.

"Unni what happen, who was that?"

"Nothing, its nothing come on Eun Mi we dont have enough money we have to go tell appa.." I said looking down.

"UNNI!!! NOOO Appa will hurt us I  don't wanna go back, unni please.." Eun Mi was on the verge of tears, wow shes good.

"Come one Eun M-"

"wait.." the worker's boss said, bingo.

"Would like a free ice cream, you know like happiness before you see your appa?" he asked us, we just nod out heads still looking down. He gave us our ice cream and we left, OH !!! "Eun Mi come on oppa said he has a suprisse for us!" And we ran as fast as we can.

Kyu's POV~

"Hyung?" the boy said to me, I still don't understand why appa will give him to me...

"ne?" I answered back to him looking into his almost black eyes. I con't believe hes related to me..

"Where are the noonas?" He seems really excited.

"They should be he- there they are, JAE EUN!! EUN MI!!!" I was shouting and waving my hand.

"Hi oppa" they said catching their breaths.

"Whos that?" Jae Eun asked still trying to catch her breath.

"Jae Eun, Eun Mi, this is our dongsae, Cho Jae Ki"

I saw Jae Eun fist tightned I saw she was really mad I thought she would yell be instead she said, "how did this happen?"

"Well it turns out appa got re married and he doesn't want to take care of Jae Ki. So he sent the child to auntie and auntie sent Jae Ki to me." Jae Eun still look mad but she calmed down a bit.

"Jae Ki, how old are you?" Jae Eun asked

"5 noona Jae Eun" I think Jae Eun will learn to love him.

~Jae Eun POVand Diray~

 Dear Diray,

     Well the start of the day was some what good, I lost perfect relaxing time but its ok because Kyu some how got a boy who happens to be my little brother, Jae Ki. I noticed something, Kyuhyun is diffrent by just his name, I mean Jae Eun is me Eun Mi is my sister and now Jae Ki is my brother, what is wrong with you appa. Well it looks like Jae Ki will have to learn how to live outside for awhile. Now I see my spot near the river under the same tree but as I look at Jae Ki he seems terrified. Kyu and Eun Mi are asleep, well wish me luck for a safe night.                                            -Cho Jae Eun

"yah, Jae Ki you have to sleep." I asked him, he looked like he was shaking like he was cold.

"I know noona but I'm not used to this"

"Here you can sleep next to me." I said with a smile.

"Thank you noona." He said and we lay down and fell into sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Ok Jae Ki is now in the family :DD