Here comes hell~

Super Junior Changed My Life

Wow one week passes by really fast. Kyuhyun just got a text from our step sister, Soo Yun that they are coming. Of course I came, with Kyuhyun, Eun Mi, Jae Ki, and Henry to help me incase I get too angry. So now we were in a limo, I was between Kyuhyun and Henry, and facing Jae Ki and Eun Mi. Jae Ki seemed paranoid about seeing his mom and sisters again. "Jae Ki its ok." I told him. He looked at the window. "They will met us outside. "Kyuhyun told the driver. I looked out the window to look at the doors of the air port. I see a girl my age, with short-shorts, long black hair, perfect milky skin, and she was wearing sunglasses. Another woman talking with her husband holding a small girl. The husband points at our limo, and the teenage girl run to us. Kyuhyun got out followed by Eun Mi, then Jae Ki. Henry had to drag me out, I was holding to Jae Ki's hand while walking to them. "Appa" Kyuhyun said hugging the man with some gray in his black hair. The man, who is my appa smiled, "Jae Eun, Eun Mi, how are you two?" He asked. Eun Mi smiled, "Fine appa!" while I stayed quite. "Jae Eun you look more Korean, thats good. But you still have those abnormal grey eyes." Appa smiled, "Who's this? Your boyfriend?" appa said looking at Henry. "Ani, just a friend." The woman put down her little girl, "Jae Ki?" The woman who is my sae-umma (step mom) said. I let go of the six year old's hand as he ran to hug his mom. The little girl who must be Su Min came up to me, "are you my unni?" she asked, I nodded. She went to her real unni, Soo Yun. Soo Yun looked at me and I could tell she hated me because she rolled her eyes at me, "APPA KAJA!!!" She said. Appa nodded and we went to the limo. The car ride was silent, we went to the dorms, "Appa, sae-umma sorry but I have to go." Kyuhyun said and ran off. "Jae Eun I trust that your responsible, well me and your sae-umma want to look around, can you watch Su Min, and Soo Yun?" He asked me, I nodded, "MWO?!?! APPA IM THE SAME AGE AS HER AND SHES THE BOSS?!?!" Soo Yun yelled, "Ne Soo Yun, her mother and I raised her, so she won't end up like....you" He said and left with my sae-umma.

Soo Yun gave me the death glare, "Hey Jae are you- back?" Zhou Mi came in, "Who's this?" He asked as if he didn't care, Su Min went up to him, "I'm Su Min, Jae Ki oppa's sister." She said. "I'm Soo Yun, Jae Ki's noona." Soo Yun said, Zhou Mi was trying to catch up with the Korean, Henry could see that and said everything in Chinese. Zhou Mi nodded and left out the door. "I'm going to play Kyu's Star Craft." Henry said going to his room, "Wait you have that? He went on a rampage just to look for it." I threw a pillow at him, he smirked and left. Soo Yun just walked around, I  was making dinner, and Eun Mi was entertaining the kids.

 

Henry's POV~

I was playing Star Craft, I was almost to the next level, when *knock knock* I put down the game, something I can do and Kyu can't, "Come in!" I thought it was Jae Eun, but it was Soo Yun. "Umm Henry right?" She said and I nodded. "hmm Do you like me?" She asked out of no where, "Umm your very pretty and all, but I like someone else." I was starting to get creeped out by her so I tried to make it to the door. "Why don't you like me?" She came in my room and pinned me to the wall, I wanted to yell for Jae Eun's help. But I don't know why I didn't. "Well, uhhh like I said I like someone else." I looked away from her eyes. "Aww is it ok is if I call you oppa?" She let go of my wrist and started acting cute. "No its ok if you call me Henry." I ran out the room.

"JAE EUN!!!!" I yelled running to the kitchen, I bumped into her and she dropped her food. She looked at me, I could tell shes ticked off right now, "WHAT DO YOU WANT HENRY?!?!" She yelled at me, Eun Mi, Jae Ki, and Su Min looked at us. Since the kids were looking I didn't want to say anything about Jae Ki and Su Min's sister. "n-nothing" I walked to the living room. "Hi Henry oppa~" Soo Yun skipped in. "OK food is ready, but sadly Henry has to buy his own." Jae Eun came in with a tray of Janchi guksu (잔치국수):( a light seaweed broth based noodle soup served with fresh condiments, usually kimchi, thinly sliced egg, green onions, and cucumber). I sat on the couch and watched them eat, I got out my phone and texted Zhou Mi.

的意思,你能不能給我一些食物?( Jae Eun is being mean, can you bring me some food? )-Henry 

 "Henry, do you want  food?" Jae Ki asked me, I pouted and nodded. "Ahhh" I opened my mouth. "Mmm Jae Noona cooks good." I said and Jae Ki nodded. "Do you cook noona?" Jae Ki asked. Soo Yun shook her head, "aniyo, we have a cheft to cook for us." Su Min nodded.

Jae Eun's POV~

HAHAHA I'm so evil, I make the SJM maknae suffer, but I think he texted Zhou Mi to get him something.  Aish and Jae Ki is too nice to feed him.  "NI HAO~ The other chinese guy is here... With food~" Zhou Mi came in, and gave a half eaten burger to Henry. I started cracking up. "Wheres the other half?" Henry looked up, Zhou Mi patted his belly. "Oh and Jae Eun, the guys are going to be here, Kyu says that your sisters are staying in a hotel so you wont kil- nevermind..." He walked out. Soo Yun tilted her head, "Kill who?" I ignored her and went to my room. This is going to be a long month.....

 

 

Hello ^^ long time no update huh? well here ya go~ Su Min and Soo Yun are staying for a while..... Soo Yun wants to destroy JaeRy :3