I'm a bad unni~

Super Junior Changed My Life

"YAH! Jae Eun-ah HELP ME!!" I swear last week I found out that, Soo Yun was a month older than me, now shes ordering me around. "neh unni.." I was helping Soo Yun packing, Eun Mi and Jae Ki were helping Su Min. "YAH, NOT THERE!!!' She said for the millionith time. I got her make up and threw it out the window. "I think it goes there." I smirked and walked away. I closed the door and heard screamimng. II walked to the living room and sat next to Henry. "I heard someone scream. What did you do to Soo Yun?" Kyuhyun, who was on the other couch asked. "I threw her make up out the window~" I said smiling victoriously. I was watching what ever they were watching. "YAH!!!" Everyone turned their heads to Soo Yun. "I think your dead." Henry whispered. I smirked, "Annyeong unni~"  I smiled innocently. "OPPA!!!!!!" Soo Yun went to Kyu, "Tell Jae Eun to get my stuff back!!!" She ordered. Kyu looked at the watch, "Oh look at the time I have to go..." Kyu got up and ran outside, about 4 minuets later we heard a car start. I laughed. 

....

After a few hours of yelling and hitting. Soo Yun and Su Min were off the plane. Su Min was a good kid, I gave Soo Yun a new haircut, and a new face. I feel complete. 

I heard a gunshot walking out of the airport. I looked to the direction of the sound. I looked the other way, and saw a paper stapled. I started reading it,

"I'm looking for a girl, two girls to be excat with one boy. Siblings.

The oldest girl is easy to find, she has grey eyes.

Once you find her, the other two should be easy.

I offer a $500 reward.

-Ren"

I ripped the paper and re read it. "I-I killed him..." I remeber back, when I shot him. "I shot his shoulder.." I looked and saw the paper everywhere. "I'm not safe..." I put on my sunglasses and went with Super Junior. "Jae its fall, the sun isnt that bright." Henry said. I gave him the paper. He and everyone else read it. "AISH WE KILLED HIM!!! I SAW IT!!!" Eunhyuk yelled. Donghae tried calming him. 

We went home in silence. Right when Siwon shut the door, Eunhyuk started shouting again. "HOW COULD THIS BE!?!?!?!?" Everyone was mad. "Hyung what happen?" Jae Ki asked holding to Eun Mi's hand. "Ren's alive." I said stright forward, "And hes looking for us." Jae Ki's eyes widen. "Jae Eun, you guys can't be in Korea. Its not safe." Shindong said. "Aniyo, I'm not going to stay with appa. OR auntie." I crossed my arms. "Jae Eun, you should go..." Henry said. "W-What? I don't care if he find me. I don't want him to find Jae  Ki or Eun Mi. Send them away. Not me." I wanted to make a point, that I will not leave. I want to kill Ren not matter what. I want to see him dead, and only I can kill him. 

Just then the door barge open with, 6 Japanese men.1 grabbed Jae Ki and Eun Mi, 3 were hitting Super Junior's pressure point to make them sleep. 2 came to me. One of them hit my neck and I fell asleep.

....

I woke up in a cage, Jae Ki and Eun Mi were in separte cages. "Jae Noona... This where we were last time.." Jae Ki who was on my right said. "Shh I see a shadow.." Eun Mi said. I looked and saw Ren, he smirked. "Nice to see you Ren. Last time I saw you, I shot you~" I tried not to show my fear. He kept smirking, "Trying to act tuff, are we Jae Eun?" He opened Eun Mi's cage and grabbed her. My eyes widen when he brought out a gun. I was crying, "STOP!!!!!!!1 STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!! DON'T KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him, he kept smirking, "A little too late" *click* He let go of the Eun Mi... "monster..." I mumbled. Jae Ki was crying, "NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sorry Jae Eun I can't hear you, with your brother's crying. What did you say?" Ren smiled. "I CALLED YOU A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED MY SISTER!!!!!!! I WILL MURDER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Try, tomorrow Jae Ki's next~" Ren skipped away. "N-Noona... I-I'm g-going t-to d-die t-tomorrow?" Jae Ki asked through his tears. "No, and I'll make sure of that." I told him. He was still crying, I was too. I looked at the window the moon was out... "I'm a bad unni..."

 

AN: HERRO~ Ren's back :O EUN MI IS DEAD NUUU TT.TT Wheres Super Junior? Will Jae Ki die? WHERES MY CHOCOLATE MILK??? All of these questions will be answered next chapter >:3 oh ya and HAPPY HALLOWEENdevil