Super Junior to the Rescue~

Super Junior Changed My Life

I took another nap and before I knew it, it was morning. Jae Ki was still sleeping. I was looking at the door, hopefully someone would save us. The crazy bastard isn't here, so this was my chance. When I was about to open the lock, with a bobby pin when, Super Junior crash through the door. I smirked a little, "Good Timing" I said, the noise woke up Jae Ki. He looked up, "HYUNGS!!" He yelled out. Ren's friends came and tried to get SuJu, but sadly they failed. Super Junior was strong, Kyuhyun and Henry came to Jae Ki and I. Kyuhyun looked around, "Wheres Eun Mi?" He asked. My eyes teared up, "dead..." I said, Kyuhyun was frozen. "HENRY GET THEM OUT!!" Sungmin yelled out, Kyuhyun shook his thoughts and broke the lock off. First Jae Ki and then me. We ran into the van.

It was silent for the whole car ride. Once the van stopped I got out and just went straight to my room, fell to my bed and cried. I heard my door opened, it was Jae Ki, Kyuhyun and Henry. Jae Ki came up to me and patted my back, "Its ok noona, we can get through this." I smiled but I kept crying. Kyuhyun sat on the side of my bed and rubbed my back. Henry just sat on Jae Ki's bed.  They let me cry for about 9 minutes, before Kyu spoke. "How?" He asked. I shook my head, "He just grabbed her and shot her.. Kyuhyun it scarred Jae Ki and I, it can't get out of my head." I sat up. "Noona, I sure we can get through it." Jae Ki showed me a thumbs up. I smiled and hugged him, "I'm sure we can." I kissed his head. "Jae you have a awesome hubby-" Henry started saying, but I threw a pillow at him, "Shut up." I smiled and he came and hugged me. I hugged him back.. "I was trying to say you have friends to help you get through this." He told me. "Next time don't start it with, 'Jae you have a awesome hubby'." He stuck his tongue at me, I did the same.

"Jae Eun, we have to go. Don't get while were gone." Kyuhyun said pulling Henry away from me. I waved at them "Be safe." I laughed at Kyu's statement. When the door closed, "Thanks SuJu, for rescuing Jae Ki and me." I mumbled to myself, Jae Ki was playing with his toys so I don't think he heard me.

 

 

IM SORRY IT WAS SHORT AND LATE ;~;