Old 'Friends'

Super Junior Changed My Life

Kyu and I were driving home.

I wonder what happen??? and why Kyu was about to kill Henry.....

We arrived and we ran up stairs, Kyu went into our room and came out with a note and a lotus. Jae Ki was asleep on the couch, but where was Eun Mi??

"umm Jae Eun, this was on your bed..." Kyu said, and gave me the note.

Jae Eun do you remember me?? Well I remember you, your brother, and your lovely sister....You can look all raround the whole dorm and you wont find her, why? cuz I have her, dont worry I see you have another sibling, and hes next. You may ask how I did this, well it was easy to find Super Junior, and by luck the two kids were in the living room by themselves, perhaps their babysitters were out or in their rooms. I drugged both of them and dont worry the boy shouild wake up soon. To get the girl back you must do as I say, the list is only 6 simple things,you fail one, the girl dies. OH and if I get arrested or if anyone is helping you, your sister dies. I want only you to do these task, not your brothers, not Super Junior, just you....

I looked at the list, hmm lets see:

1: burn down Seoul elementary

2:Kill this person,

name:Park ____

age: 17

why?: he killed my girlfriend

3:rob Bank of Seoul

4: Bring the head of Park ___,

a burnt bit of Seoul elementary,

and $100,000 from the Bank of Seoul

5: go to  ___bar and tell them your looking for Kim ___.

Kim ___ owes me money I want you to find it, seduce him, make him give it to you.

6:if this is not done, then I can kill your sister, or you kill you brother or anyone from Super Junior

I was still looking at the list, I have to burn down JaeKi and EunMi's school. I have to rob a bank, kill a man, and suduce a man. I sighed and went to my room.

'If its not done, someone dies' I thought to my self. Right when I'm out of the hospital... I was in deep thought and I started to fall asleep. "Jae Eun-ah" I heard Kyu's voice. I opened my eyes and Kyu, Sungmin, Henry, and Leetuke were in my room. Ky sat on my bed, Henry was sitting on Jae Ki's bed (Kyu's and Jae Ki's bed is on the other side of the room, Jae Ki sleeps on top) Sungmin and Leetuke sat on Kyu's bed.

Out of no where I started to cry, everyone had worry expression. "Jae Eun-ah whats wrong?" Sungmin asked rush to me. "nothing...Ren....Eun Mi.....brother....Super Junior.....death" was all I managed to say. "Noona?" I looked at the door and was Jae Ki rubbing his eyes and yawning. Henry jumped off the bed and went to Jae Ki, "Jae Ki!! Lets go get some ice cream!!" Henry told Jae Ki and they left.

"umma Jae Eun this might be a bad time but this cam in for you." Zhou Mi said giving me a box. I opened it and it had:

a gun

matches

a black plastic bag

a kinfe

a ski mask

and something strippers wear. There was also a note,

Jae Eun these are the things your gunna need, good luck.

I started crying even more, Kyu got the first not with the list and Sungmin got the items. Leetuke was shocked now. Leetuke was about to call the police but I stopped him, "Oppa if you call the cops then Eun Mi will die." Leetuke put down his phone and left. "The hell? You have to suduce a man?" Kyu said and Sungmin pulled out the stripper wear. Kyu was really mad but he calmed down a little, "Burn down Seoul Elementary, kill this Park ___ guy, rob Seoul bank, and you hav to bring the head of Park ___ in?!!?" Kyu exclaimed as Sungmin took out the rest of the stuff, "I'm coming with you" Sungmin said standing up. "ani Minnie, I need to do this on my own, I know you can do martial arts, and so can I, i don't want you hurt." This time Sungmin got really mad and punched the wall and left. "I'll go talk to him you need rest. Godd night" Kyu said and left yelling, "Hyung!!"

I didn't really want to remember this memeory so I didn't write about it. I fell asleep. So Rin is dead...Imma kill Ren, I promise...

 

okokok its short i kno but im starting to run out of idea :l if u can PM me your ideas for the story :D