I'm not doing that, maybe something a little diffrent~ Another one stolen?~

Super Junior Changed My Life

Eun Mi I will save you.. I can't do these tasks....Maybe I'll do something else.... All I need is someone to help me, but who??...OH I KNOW!!!

"SUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out. "SHUT UP!!! HES BUSY WITH WORK!!!!" Henry yelled back at me from his room. "SHUT UP HENRY, JAE KI IS SLEEPING!!!!!!!!" I yelled back from my room. "NOONA!!!" I heard Jae Ki yelled, I think Henry woke him up. I got up and walked to Henry's room.

~Henry's room~

I walked in and saw he was playing games. I smacked his head~

Jae Ki's POV~ (a/n: Jae Ki doesn't have to call Henry or Zhou Mi hyung because, ther Chinese and they dont care)

Jae noona walk to Henry's room, and about 3 seconds later I heard yelling and a lamp break. I'm 5 years old and I know that Henry and Jae noona like each other, but they won't admit it. *sigh* I walked over to the kitchen and saw Zhou Mi eating ice cream, "Love birds at it again?" he asked me, and I nodded. I sat down and put my head on the table. Zhou Mi patted my back, "It's ok kid, soon enough they will get married and leave us alone." I started giggling and nodded. "Whats so funny?" Jae noona asked walking in. "Nothing" Zhou Mi and I said at the same time. I saw Henry in the backround, he made a 'shh' sigh, by putting his finger over his mouth. I nodded, and he threw a pillow at Jae noona. Jae noona started hitting Henry with the pillow.

"YAH you two love birds, go play around in Henry's room" Heechul hyung said walking in with the other hyungs. But they didn't listen and noona kept hitting him. Henry got the pillow and got on top of noona and started tickling her. All the members walked to the kitchen, "Sungmin hyung, Jae nonna needed something from you." I told him and he gave me a confuse look, and walked toward Henry and Jae noona. "Yah Henry, you might kill her get off." Sungmin hyung said pulling Henry off and Jae noona ran to the kitchen, trying to catch her breath, she was still giggling. I saw Henry walk off to his room and he gave Jae noona and Sungmin hyung death glares and walked off. "Oh ya, Minnie oppa, I need to ask you something." Jae noona said walking back to the living room and sat down.

Jae Eun's POV~

Sungmin sat beside me. "I need you to help me get Eun Mi back." I said looking at the floor and to his face. He was shocked. "Come on oppa, we have a loaded gun, and you and I can do martial arts. Will you please help me?" I pouted, he smiled and nodded. "YAY!!" I hugged him and ran to my room.

With Sungmin's help, I could save Eun Mi. I smirked and I heard the door open, "Jae Eun-ah" it was Sungmin, who came in. "Yes oppa?" I said looking at the gun, that I was suppose to use to kill that Park guy. I looked at him and he smiled, and sat sat next to me looking at the gun. "I think you personally know this guy who took Eun Mi." He tol me, I looked at the gun and smiled, "His name is Ren, he tried to kill Kyu oppa, but I broke his arm." I heard him chuckle.

"But were gunna need more people, he might have 'friends'" Sungmin told me. I was frozen, that's right, but who??? "NOONA!!!!!" Jae Ki broke my thoughts, he came running in and I hid the gun. "Yes Jae Ki?" I said hold the gun behind my back sitting up. "Do you have money?" he asked me, "What for?" I asked him back. "I want ice cream!!!!" Jae Ki pouted. "I'll buy you some."  Sungmin said getting up. "THANK YOU HYUNG~" Jae Ki yelled out jumping. When they left I put the gun back into the box and just laid in my bed. 'hmmm who can I use??' I thought. "HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out and he came in with a towel around his waist. "What?" I closed my eyes, "Put on some clothes, please" I could tell he smirked. "I know you like what you see, come on Jae don't deny."

"I would stare at you if you had abs but your just flat so you scar my eyes. Please put some clothes on." I begged him with my eyes still closed. About 20 seconds later he said, "Open your eyes." I opened my eyes and saw he put on Kyu's shirt and boxers. "I guess thats ok." I sighed and he sat next to me. "Whats up?" He asked me. "Ummm Sungmin oppa said that we will need back up, to take care of some 'Old Friends'" Henry looked confuse, "So you need me?" He asked and I nodded. "ok" was all he said and went to his room.

'huh I wonder why my heart was beating fast when I saw Henry shirtless...' I thought and I felt my self heating up. I looked at the clock, 9:30, well better sleep, WAIT! Jae Ki and Sungmin, they should be back by now. I walked to the living room and saw Sungmin crying saying, 'Kyu I'm sorry, I tried fighting, but he had a gun and he threatened to kill him. Kyu please I will try to get him back.' Wait wheres Jae Ki? I saw Kyu rubbing Minnies back saying, 'Hyung it's ok, we will get him back no matter what. I know its not your fault.' That calmed Sungmin down a bit, but when he saw me he started to cry more. I was confuse. Henry came up to me and we sat in the kitchen.

"Henry whats going on?" I asked him, he sighed. "Jae Ki got kiddnapped." I looked at the fruit baseket in the middle of the table. My eyes started to get water-y. "Sungmin was getting ice cream with him, until some guy came. He pulled out a gun and treatened to kill Jae Ki, if Sungmin hyung wouldn't hand him over." Henry explained. "Did Minnie oppa say that guy had a cast, or a lotus birthmark?" I wiped my eyes. "Umm ya he said the guy had a lotus birthmark, I think on his arm or somthing." Henry's eye lit up a bit. I smriked, I walked into the living room, and Henry followed.

I sat next to Sungmin, "Minnie oppa~" I used my little girl voice. He sniffed and looked up, "I know its not your fault, But remember-" I came close to his ear and whispered, "We will get Jae Ki back, he is with the same guy as Eun Mi." He seemed to calm down a bit, and I saw him smirk. Every one was confuse but Henry sorta got the idea, of whats happening. "umm ok? ANYWAY time to sleep, Jae Eun you have school tomarrow." I sighed and went to bed.

'huh i never checked my phone today.' I thought. I got my phone and WOW, 30 missed call from Haru, 12 missed call from Nikita and 10 missed call from Taemin. I'm so dead tomarrow... And I fell asleep...

Ren's POV

'hehehe I now have the boy' I looked to see the boy and his sister hugging each other in the cage.' Looks like I will see Jae Eun and her brother once again.'  "umm sir, please let the two little kids go." I heard a woman say to me, she was around my age, and she was in the cage next to the kids. I pulled out my gun and shot her between the eyes, and I heard the two little kids crying. My friends GD and TOP took away the now dead woman. "NOW ANOTHER WORD COMES OUT, AND ITS ABOUT THE CHILDREN, YOU WILL DIE!!" I said to the other women. I guess when Rin died, I never became the same.

I looked around to see everyone terified. I smirked, 'I'm waiting Jae Eun'....

 

 

 

A/N: sry for shortness, I tried to put as many things as I can that do wit the chapter, I guess I ran out of ideas.. sry :l