Flashback~part 1

Super Junior Changed My Life

Jae Eun POV

"Jae Eun-ah" right after the bell rang I heard my name and saw Kyuhyun or "oppa".

"Oppa we need to get appa something... remember?" it kinda that in school I speak english but in the house I speak Korean..

"uhh ne lets go." I knew it.. He forgot..

We went to Food4less and bought a cake and a card and went home. Omma or mom was in on this plan too, her part was to get dad out of the house for a while, but when we were near our house I saw mom and dad's car was still there. I told Kyuhyun to wait and I went inside the house and saw my parents yelling at each other. I didn't know what was happening but what I did know was that dad just smacked my mom right across the face and she fell on the ground.

"YAH APPA!!!!!!!!" I ran towards him and pushed him away, but he smacked on the face too, so I did what any normal 10 year old would do, I kicked him where it counts and got Eun Mi, and grabed my mom's wrist, keys, wallet and went outside. Without her saying anything Kyuhyun, Eun Mi, and I got into the car and drove off. We headed to the airport, thank God my mom had money and I mean lots. Like hundred thousands. Without saying one word she bought our tickets and sat down.

"Omma what are we doing?" Eun Mi asked.

"ummm we are going to vist auntie." my mom said with a fake smile. WAIT auntie?!?!? I looked at Kyuhyun then at my mom with my eyes wide.

Its been 6 hours Eun Mi fell asleep on omma's lap and omma fell asleep. It was just me and Kyuhyun talking,

"oppa were gunna stay wit auntie."

"I know but we have to be strong."

"shes gunna kill us."

"no shes not. Jae Eun-ah don't think like that."

"oppa Eun Mi never met her so shes lucky, once auntie finds out her sister has another kid that gives her another reason to be jealous."

"Jae Eun-ah jut go to sleep and trust me Eun Mi won't die."

and with that I fell asleep. Please make sure of that oppa..

~nxt day~

"Flight to Seoul, Korea will now depart"

"Oppa, Unni wake up" ....Eun Mi shut up

"Jae Eun, Kyuhyun wake up" omma demanded. ok now I got scared and woke up.

We all went in the plane but it looked like Kyuhyun got a call from appa last night.

"Omma," he showed omma the miss call.

"Just leave him.."

"ok?" Kyuhyun turned off his phone and went into the plane.

~PLANE TRIP SKIP :D~

DAMMM that was what 7 hours.. haha ya right more like 7 years.

Omma called up auntie. With a sigh she came back, "she'll be here in five min."

"Hell willl start in 5 min" thats what I heard.

~5 mins later~

"OMO HYUN JAE-SHI" we heard a woman yell out.

Omma turned around, "ohh Mi Hi unni"

 WARNING: Hell will begin after the 10 secs catching up and the 5 min drive to the devil cave. and I must warn you about the drunk men and partly cloth women, and lets not forget the smell of alcohol. ok have a great time in hell :D

"ohh Hyun Jae-shi you now have three kids?!?! and I'm not married yet!"

She has drunk men at her house because thats how desparate she is, she lived near a bar and the only way to get guys in her house is to get strippers.

"uhaha ne unni this is Eun Mi." Eun Mi just waved her hand shyly.

"OMO SOO CUTE!!! Hyun Jae how do you get such cute kids?" I saw my aunt stare at Kyuhyun. oops I fergot to say that my wonderful aunt tried to get into Kyu's pants. ya she's that desparate.

"Jae Eun you have grown alot, do you have a boyfriend yet?"

"ani auntie."

"BWOH?!? your so pretty. How about you Kyuhyun do you have a girlfriend?"

"ani auntie."

"BWOH?! Hyun Jae your kids are so cute and not in a relationship yet." wow she is such a drama queen.

"well lets go now." The devil said. WARNING: HELL IN 5 MINs!!!!!

We got into the car and we were not going to auntie's house. We were driving for 10 hours well, I don't know I fell asleep on Kyuhyun while Eun Mi fell asleep on my lap.

~PAST 13 hours~

I woke up because we were dumped in some ally and it was behind a club!! Looks like auntie found a new way to make sure her sister and kids are dead. I looked around and all I saw were durnk guys looking at me in a way I don't wanna be looked at. "Let's go" omma said while carrying Eun Mi. We walked around and found a motel. Eun Mi fell asleep on the bed and omma wanted to talk to me and Kyuhyun.

"looks like I'm going have to get a job"

"As what? Omma your very smart but this place is filled with bars, clubs, rappers and strippers." I said trying not to yell.

"I will become a waitress and one of the clubs and when I'm gone Kyuhyun is in charge. Jae Eun you have to protect Eun Mi while I'm gone, Kyuhyun please don't get a job here your very smart don't waste on here."

"We'll try omma. FIGHTING~" Kyuhyun and i said raising a fist in the air and all my omma did was laugh.

Eun Mi and I slept on one bed while Kyu slept on the other and omma fell asleep on the couch.

Get ready for a whole new kind on hell..