PART 9

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You : “Wh...what?” your face turn red..

Kevin : “If not, I will never let you go”

You saw him close his eyes so you kiss his lip and runaway from your room..

You : “Aish!” you said to yourself and cupped your face with your hand.. you’re so shy.. but you waste no time.. you wash up first and then change your clothes.. At 10am sharp Eli arrive at your apartment..

Eli : “My lovely babe *_your name_*~ I’m here!”

You : “Eli!!!” you go and hug him..

Eli : “Awww~ Miss me?”

You : “Of course I do. I miss you so much!”

Eli : “Really? Prove it to me”

You giggle and you give a kiss on his lip..Eli smile happily at you..

Eli : “Babe, let’s go to the amusement park and watch some movie today”

You : “Amusement park and movie? Cool! But...”

Eli : “But what? Don’t you like it?”

You : “I have to come home early because I have to finish my work”

Eli : “It’s ok. Now, let’s go spend the day together”

You release him from your hug and Eli hold your hand.. The two of you go to the amusement park.. Eli spend every single time with you that day and you’re so happy because it the first time ever Eli bring you to the amusement park with him.. The has come to the end and Eli drive you home.. Before you get out of the car, Eli give you a gentle kiss on your lip as a goodbye that day..

You go straight to your living room as soon as you come in the house.. You sit at the couch and grab the remote control to switch on the tv.. You’re curious about the paper under the remote control so you unfold that paper..

“ Jagi! Thanks for everything today! I’m feeling more better now! Owh and I will not be able to come home tonight because I have to sleep at Our dorm.. See you later”

You sigh..

You : “I wish you were here Kevin”

Kevin : “I’m already here” he whisper to your ear

You : “Arkkk!! You scared me! And where you came from?! I thought you are not coming home tonight!” you said while glared at him.. but he just smiled at you..

Kevin : “Want to know where I’m coming from?”

You : “Of course!”

Kevin : “From your heart”

You punch him on his shoulder..

You : “What a nonsense”

Kevin : “What? It’s true! HAHAHAHAHA”

You : “Yah! Don’t laugh! Tell me now!”

Kevin : “Ok, I will tell you now. I just put the paper there to look at your reaction” he said while giggle..

You : “Aish~ You’re never change since the first time we have become friend”

Kevin : “Really? I think I have change a lot”

Suddenly your stomach growl. You are so hungry but you never thought that your stomach will growl like a thunder..

Kevin : “Want to eat some doughnut? I bought some”

You : “Sure” you said shyly..

The two of you go straight to the kitchen to eat doughnuts..