PART 5

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

It just been a day but you missed Kevin already.. Your heart feel empty without him by your side.. That night you decide to text Kevin..

“To : Kevin

                        Are you coming home tonight?”

2 minutes later, Kevin reply your text message..

“From : Kevin

                        I will not be able to come home today Jagi, I have to sleep at our manager hyung house because I have an early schedule tomorrow but Eli said that he was going to come over. So don’t worry, Eli will company you tonight~ ^^ Bye my Jagi.. Love you? *Want to kiss you so badly*”

You face blushed when you read Kevin message.. But you a bit disappointed because he will not be able to come home tonight but you’re happy because your boyfriend will spend a night with you..

You wait for Eli at your Apartment. You’re so excited to see him but You really want to see Kevin so badly.. After a while Eli finally arrive.. You hug him..

You : “I miss you!”

Eli : “Awwww~ I have a present for you”

You release him from your hug.. You’re so excited when you heard the word “Present”

Eli : “Close your eyes”

You nod and close your eyes.. Eli kiss you on your lip but it’s weird because when Kevin kiss you,your heart is racing but When Eli kiss you,you felt nothing.. But you keep saying to your heart that you love him.. Eli stop the kiss and notice that you’re acting weird..

Eli : “What’s wrong?”

You : “Nothing!” You make a fake smile at him..

Eli : “Really? Ok then, Let’s sleep.. I’m tired”

You : “It still early”

Eli : “Really?” he then hug you..

You : “Eli, I want to ask you something”

Eli : “What is it babe? Just ask me. I will answer it”

You : “Remember what day is tomorrow?”

Eli : “Of course! It’s your birthday!”

You : “So, did you have a free time tomorrow?”

Eli : “Sorry, I have a busy schedule tomorrow”

You : “It’s ok, I’m understand”

That night you spend your time with Eli, and when you wake up the next morning Eli is already gone.. You sigh..  Suddenly, Kevin call you. You quickly answer the phone..

Kevin : “Miss you”..