PART 2

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

Kevin : “We arrived~” he said as soon as you two arrived at Kevin’s house..

You : “Already arrive? Kevin, I have to tell you something”

Kevin : “What is it?” he give a what-looking face

You : “I don’t know why but I felt so nervous and I think I need to go to the toilet”

Kevin : “Why now *_your name_*ah? Can you hold it?”

You : “I’m not sure about that”

Kevin : “Hurm, let’s hurry up come inside and you can go to the toilet in my room”

You just nodded to what he said and follow him inside.. You walk slowly because you really want to go to the toilet.. You come inside Kevin’s house and Kevin’s mom welcome the two of you with a warm welcome..

Kevin’s mom : “So this is my daughter in law? I don’t know that the two of you re marriage”

Kevin : “We want to tell you but we scared that you stopped our marriage because we’re friend since we’re little right Jagi?”

You : “Yeah~ So, should I call you “mom” now aunty?” so said and smile awkwardly..

Kevin’s mom : “Of course *_your name_*, I’m your mother in law now”

Kevin’s Mom smile at you and she hug you as a welcome to the family..

Kevin : “Mom, I think we need to get ready first. We need to change our clothes”

Kevin’s Mom : “Ok, make sure you come down for dinner ok?” she then walk to the kitchen..

You quickly go to Kevin’s room since you already know where’s Kevin’s room is.. You hurriedly go to the toilet.. After a while..

You : “Finally!”

Kevin : “Done already? And what did you bring in your bag? It’s so heavy!” he said and then pouted..

You : “Really? I think it’s already light! HAHAHHAHA” You burst into laughing..

Kevin : “Hmph! Whatever~ I want to take a shower first”

You : “Then, let me sleep for 5 minutes” you then lay down at kevin’s bed and sleep there..

Kevin go inside the bathroom to take a shower.. 3 minutes later..

Kevin : “Arkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”