PART 4

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You go straight to the dining table and help kevin’s mom prepare the food.. You set the table up with everything and it’s perfect! Suddenly Kevin, his Dad and his Sister come to the dining table..

Kevin’s sister : “Wow! You set the table perfectly!” she give you a thumb up..

Kevin’s dad : “You have pick the right person to be a wife Kevin” he said and tap Kevin shoulder..

Kevin : “I wish. By the way, Let’s eat now. I’m hungry”

So you and Kevin family eat dinner together, After dinner.. Kevin and his dad go to the living room and You help his mom and sister clean up the mess.. You have a great time with Kevin mom and sister.. After finished everything.. You and Kevin family gather at the living..

Kevin’s Dad : “Actually, We have a special suprise for the two of you as a wedding gift”

Kevin : “Really dad? What is it?”

Kevin’s mom : “It’s a apartment, we buy it for the two of you”

You : “Apartment?”

Kevin’s mom : “Yes *_your name_*, I think it’s about time that the two of you living together so we bought you an apartment”

Kevin : “Thanks Mom and Dad” he said and hug his mom and dad..

Kevin’s sister : “Owh and I think mom want to tell you her other request”

You : “What is it mom?” you said and look at Kevin’s mom face..

Kevin’s mom : “I hope I got a grandchild soon”

You’re shock and smile awkwardly at kevin’s family.. Even Kevin were shocked..

Kevin : “Urmm.. I think the time will not come yet right Jagi?”

You : “Yeah.. You’re right”

That night you guys have a fun conversation together and finally it’s time to sleep.. You sleep on Kevin’s bed and Kevin sleep on the floor.. The next morning, You wake Kevin up because he was already late for his schedule but he just don’t want to wake up..

You : “Yah! Wake up!”

Kevin just being silence..

You : “I know you hear me! So wake up!”

Kevin just ignore your words.. You give up to wake him up suddenly, your phone is ringing and it was Eli who called you so you answer the call..

You : “Eli~ I miss you so much!”

Eli : “Me too babe. How’s at Kevin house?”

You : “Great I guess. By the way, did Kevin had a schedule today because he don’t want to wake up from his sleep”

Eli : “Our manager said he had a day off today”

You : “Really?”

Eli : “Yup, Owh~ Sorry babe, I need to go now. I love you”

You : “Love you too” you end the call..

You go straight to Kevin and hit his head..

You : “You should told me that you’re not working today!”

Kevin : “Ouch! That’s hurt!”

You : “You do deserve that hit”

Kevin : “Why?” he said while getting up..

Your face blushed and your heart racing because Kevin face and yours are so close..

Kevin : “It’s really hurt you know” he poked your forehead..

You want to change the position because it’s so uncomfortable for you so, you decide to get up but you slip and you accidently kiss Kevin lip..

You : “Sorry! I slipped!” you said..

Your face and Kevin face turning red at the same time..

Kevin : “W..what j..just happen?”

You feel so embarassed that time and you look away..

Kevin : “Ummm, let’s get ready and move to the apartment”

You : “ummm.. Ok”

The two of you stand up and get ready.. that afternoon you and Kevin move to the apartment.. You spend every single time with him that day and your heart keep beating when you saw Kevin.. You doesn’t feel this nervous when you with Eli.. But you ignore your feeling and keep in your mind that You love Eli not Kevin..

After a couple of hours, The apartment is finally done.. You and Kevin make a high-five and take a rest.. It has been a month since you become Kevin’s fake wife and now, You don’t know your feeling anymore.. It’s look like you love Kevin more than Eli now..

Kevin : “Good morning Jagi!” he said while waking you up..

You are now comfortable when Kevin call you Jagi.. You wake up from your sleep and go straight to the bathroom to wash up.. After done washing up, You saw Kevin at the front door..

You : “Are you busy today Kevin?”

Kevin : “Yup, I’m sure is busy today” he said while warping his had around your waist..

You : “Hey! Stop that!”

Kevin : “Why? You’re my Jagi right?” he was about to kiss you but..

You : “ Eli will not allowed you to do this to me!”

Your words stop his action and he immediately release you..

Kevin : “Sorry, I can’t control myself. I have to go now. Bye. See you later”

Kevin then walk away from the house while waving his hand at you..