PART 16

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You : “Why? Is there something wrong?”

Eli : “Yes, this past few days you were totally didn’t care about me”

You : “What? I always care about you Eli” you then hug him..

Eli : “really?”

You : “Of course”

Eli suddenly release himself from your hug and cupped your face.. Your face and Eli is getting closer and closer.. he kiss you but you didn’t kiss him back.. Eli then stop the kiss..

Eli : “See? You have change a lot now”

You : “But I didn’t”

Eli : “Be honest with me now”

You : “Why?”

Eli : “You love Kevin more than me now right?”

You didn’t know what to answer.. You still love Eli but you like Kevin..

Eli : “Please answer me”

You : “I need a time to think about it”

Eli sigh but he still put a smile on his face..

Eli : “nevermind then, Let’s go to the other now”

Eli hold your hand and you walk with him.. When you’re arrive at the destination, Eli goes in first and you saw a familiar guy not far from you.. The guy is getting closer to you Then he hug you..

Kevin : “*_your name_* ah.. Don’t leave me”

You’re shocked because that guy is Kevin and he is drunk

You : “Yah! Why did you drink so much?!”

Kevin : “I don’t want you to leave me.. At first I’m not even like you because I think you’re my bestfriend and already have a boyfriend but when we become fake marriage couple I falling in love with you everyday.. What should I do?” he said and start crying..

You : “Yah! Don’t cry! It’s embarrassing!”

You then look at the back and saw Eli.. Eli is watching you.. You notice him but you can’t do anything because Kevin is hugging you.. Eli smiled at you and nod his head.. You doesn’t even know what it’s mean.. Eli keep watching the two of you..

Suddenly Kevin stop hugging you and you totally know that he is going to faint and you’re right about it.. Eli come and help you get Kevin up and the two of you bring Kevin inside the car..

Eli : “Let’s talk a little more”

You : “Sure”

Eli lean at the car door and look at the sky..

Eli : “They are so many stars tonight right?”

You : “Yeah~ It look so pretty”

Eli : “But nothing is prettier than you babe”

You : “Huh?”

Eli : “Want to know about my friend at the beach??”

You : “I already know.. She’s your ex-girlfriend right?”

Eli : “How did you know?”

You : “Kevin told me”

Eli : “Really? But she just a friend now”

You : “Do you still love her?”

Eli : “Nope, I’m just in love with you now but it seem like I have to give up on you”

You : “Why?!”

Eli : “I don’t want to be a relationship with the girl that doesn’t love me. I think it must be hurt for the girl to choose between me and the guy she’s in love with”

You : “But .. Eli..”

Eli : “Nevermind babe, I will not getting revenge on you.. I think it’s about time for us to break up.”

You : “Don’t say things like that Eli”

Eli : “Let’s break up and be a bestfriend? I just don’t want to lose you like I lose my ex-girlfriend so Let’s have a bestfriend relationship now”

You : “Are you sure about this Eli?”

Eli : “Yes~ I just want you to be happy with Kevin” Eli then look at you and smile..

You : “Thank you for everything Eli” you then hug him tightly..

--------------       -----------     -----------------

You : “ELI!! It has been a long time since we meet!” you wave you hand at him..

Eli : “*_your name_*Ah!! Nice to meet you!”

It has been 4 years since you meet Eli. After the break up, You decide to continue your studies at the state and clear your mind..

Eli : “How did you know that I’m here?”

You : “We’re soulmate! Of course I know where you are”

Eli : “By the way, how’s your studies?”

You : “Great! Now I got a full time job!”

Suddenly a lady and two little boys walking toward you two..

Lady : “Hubby, Let’s go now”

Boy 1 : “I don’t want to.. DAD! Can we go play there” the boy said while pointing his finger to a playground..

Boy 2 : “Please Dad! Please!”

You : “Huh?? Hubby?? Dad??”

Eli kneel down and facing the two boys..

Eli : “Yes you can but, don’t be naughty ok?”

Boy 1 : “Ok dad!”

Boy 2 : “Let’s go ride that slide now”

The two boys running toward the playground..

You : “Are you married already Eli?” you’re shock..

Eli : “Hurrmm.. Yes~ Finally I have found my other half. *_your name_* this is my wife and Jagi, this is my friend *_your name_*”

Eli’s wife : “Nice to meet you. So you the girl that Eli always told me about”

You : “Really? HAHAHAHA.. Nice to meet you too”

Eli : “Jagi, can you leave us for a moment?”

Eli’s wife : “Sure, I will be watching the kids at the playground”

Eli’s wife then go to the playground.. You glared at Eli and he give you a what-looking face..

Eli : “What?”

You : “You married and you don’t even told me! How could you! You said you want to be my bestfriend but you didn’t even told me that you’re married.. Tssskk”

Eli brust into laughing..

Eli : “Sorry *_your name_* ah, I want to tell you but someone stop me because he scared that you will be hurt by my action”

You mind suddenly become blank..

You : “But we agree to become bestfriend and who stopping you?”

Eli : “Yah! You don’t remember the guy that love you?” he said while poking your forehead..

You : “Who  is he? Did you mean.. K...Ke..Kevin?”

Eli : “Babo! Of course it’s Kevin”

You face suddenly become sad..

Eli : “Aieeee... Why did you make that face?”

You : “I miss him so much, I called and text him but he never reply my text messages or answered my called” tears start to fall down..

Eli then look at your face and wiped your tears with his thumb..

Eli : “Don’t cry *_your name_* ah. Be strong! As far as I know you you’re the strong type not the weak type”

You smiled at Eli and burst into laughing when you heard him said that.. Eli join the laugh.. You’re so happy because finally Eli have found a pretty girl that can make his life happy...

You : “So tell me everything now. I’m curious to know how did you meet her”

Eli : “I meet her at our fan party.. At first, we just being a friend and she is so comfortable to be with and 6 months later I have fallen in love with her and I tried to court her.. At first she refuse but after a long time trying finally she accept my love and we’re married”

You : “Then you got two cute little son. So which one is the oldest?”

Eli : “Actually they’re twin”

You : “Really? Wow!”

Eli : “Let’s go meet my kids now. I’m sure they excited to meet their new aunty”

You : “aunty? But why?”

Eli : “You will know it sooner or later”

Eli then warp his arm around your shoulder and the two of you walk to the playground.. It has been  month since you’re back home but still you don’t hear any news from Kevin yet.. It makes you feel Really sad because of it.. You decide to go to the ice rink where Kevin take you on your birthday 4 years ago because today is your birthday.. You take a bus and go to the ice rink.. They are so many people there when you arrive.. You finally entered the ice rink and now you know how to skate because you learn skating with your friend at the state. You really wish you meet Kevin here.. You really miss Kevin and what all he have done to you.. You were skating freely then someone bumps into you and you fall..

You : “Ouch!”

Kevin : “Sorry. I.. J..Ja.. Jagi?”

You : “Kevin?!”