PART 18

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You : “Kevin..... Don’t cry”

Kevin then release you from his hug and wiped his tears..

Kevin : “Please.. Let me explain everything”

You think for a sec then you nod.. Kevin hold your hand and he drag you to his car.. You get in the car and he drive you to your and his apartment..

Kevin : “Remember this apartment?”

You : “Of course! Your mom give it to us”

Kevin : “Let’s come inside first”

You just nod and follow him inside.. You look around the apartment and it doesn’t even change a bit.. You then look inside your room and your room is still the same..

You : “Are you still living here?”

Kevin : “ Yes.. I don’t want to  forget all our memories here” he said and sit at the couch..

You sit beside him and look at his face.. You stare at his face.. You really miss his angelic face and voice.. Kevin doesn’t change  a bit..

Kevin : “Can you let me explain now?”

You : “Everything!”

Kevin : “At first I really want to answer your call and reply your text message badly but I can’t”

You : “Why?”

Kevin : “After you go to the state, I got a car accident and luckily I remember everything except you. The Doctor said I always thinking about you that’s why I can’t remember you.. Last week, When I was performing on the stage I slipped and fall at the stairs and it hit my head.. I was hospitalized for about 4 days and finally, I started to remember you.. That’s why today I go to the ice rink because I want to reminiscene the day I celebrate your birthday at the ice rink”

Your tears is falling down.. You didn’t know that Kevin got into a car accident and doesn’t even remember you. You even scream at him at the ice rink and you feel guilty about it.. You should ask him first what have happen but you’re just thinking about yourself.. Kevin cupped your face and wiped your tears away.. You look at him and hug him..

You : “Sorry Kevin.. Sorry. I didn’t know all that happening to you”

Kevin : “Shh.. Don’t cry.. It’s ok” he said and hug you back..

You : “Sorry” you said between your sobs..

Kevin : “It’s ok *_your name_* ah. Everything is fine now” he smiled at you..

You just continue to cry at his hug..

Kevin : “Don’t cry on a day like this.. It’s your birthday today so it make me want to cry when I saw you cry on your birthday” he tried to comfort you..

After a while you finally stop crying and wiped your tears.. You smile at Kevin and Kevin give you an angelic smile..

Kevin : “I have a give for you today because it’s your birthday”

You : “What is it?”

Kevin then release you from his hug and look straight into your eyes..

Kevin : “I love you” he then give you a birthday kiss..