PART 7

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

Kevin made you face his face and he suddenly kiss your lip.. You want to stop him but you kiss him back instead.. the two of you kissing passionately then, you stop the kiss..

You : “We must not do this thing. You’re just my bestfriend and I already have a boyfriend and My boyfriend is your best bud”

Kevin : “Just for tonight *_your name_* I don’t know what will you said but, I’m already falling in love with you now”

You : “But Kevin I...”

Kevin suddenly kiss your lip again and he stop.. He then hold your hand and drag you somewhere..

You : “Where are we going?”

Kevin : “There!” he said with a excited voice while pointing to the ice rink..

You gulp when you see the ice rink because you don’t know how to skate..

You : “Umm.. Kevin, let’s play something else and why it’s empty here?”

Kevin : “Why? That’s look so fun! I rent this rink for tonight!”

You : “But I...”

Kevin : “You what?”

You : “Remember when we were 8 years old?”

Kevin : “Yes~ Why?”

You : “I broke my leg when I skate that time and after that accident I don’t skate anymore”

Kevin : “Please~ Please~ Let’s skate! I will teach you” he said with an aegyo voice..

Your heart melt when he do that so You decide to Skate with Kevin.. Kevin entered the Ice rink and he is waiting for you inside.. You’re so scare to go inside the ice rink.. Kevin offer his hand so you take it and hold his hand..

You : “ARkkk!! Kevin!! Help me!”

You scream because your leg are spilting.. Kevin then hold you and teach you how to standing still.. You finally get to stand still but another problem come. You don’t know how to move so you hold Kevin hand and He start skating with you..

You : “Slow down! I think I’m going to fall”

Kevin : “Don’t worry, I will protect you from falling”

Suddenly you slipped and You pull Kevin’s hand down so Kevin is fell to the ground and you fell on top of Kevin..

Kevin : “Ouch! That’s hurt!” he pouted..

You : “Sorry! I told you I’m going to fall”

Kevin : “HAHA, It’s ok. Now let’s get up. My leg will freeze if we stay like this”

Kevin then stand up and he help you up..

Kevin : “You want to follow me skating around this rink?”

You : “I love too but I can’t even move” you said with a disappointed voice..

Kevin : “Dont’ worry about that~ I will take My princess skating around this rink”

Kevin wink at you and take your arm and put it on his waist...

Kevin : “Hold on tight!”

He then start skating.. You hold him really tight.. It was so much fun.. After Kevin skating with you round the ice rink, he send you to the corner so that you can sit there..

Kevin : “Watch this”

Kevin then take out his phone and play his song “My reason”.. He sing the song live in front of you.. He skating while singing.. You are so touch for what he had done to you and after that song ended..

Kevin : “Happy birthday *_your name_*! Saranghae!” he said while making a heart pose with his arm..