PART 10

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

Kevin : “Wake up Jagi! Wake up!”

You : “It just 7 am, let me sleep more”

Kevin : “No way! Wake up now!”

You : “Why?”

Kevin : “You said yesterday you want to follow me to our photoshoot so Hurry up and wake up!”

You : “Fine!”

You immediately get up from the bed and get ready.. You go to the kitchen to search for something to eat but your eyes widen you see there are many food on the table..

You : “Did you make all this?”

Kevin : “Of course! Let’s eat now”

You : “Wah!!!!!!!!! It look so delicious! Thank you for the food!!” you said while sit on the chair..

Kevin : “I hope it will be delicious..Urmm.. I have something to talk with you”

You : “Huh? What is it?” you said with a full mouth..

Kevin : “Yah! Where’s your manner! You should not talk when you mouth is full”

You just chuckle.. You chew the food faster and swallow it..

You : “Sorry. So what did you want to talk with me?”

Kevin : “It has been 2 and a half month since we become fake husband and wife now”

You’re shock.. It’s true that it has been and a half month since you become Kevin fake wife. Time sure is fly so fast.

You : “That’s mean we just have 2 weeks left and our contract will be over right?! Yeppppeee!” you tried to be happy.. Actually you pretty sad because you don’t want to leave Kevin..

Kevin : “You look so happy. I think we will just be a bestfriend again after 2 weeks”

You : “I guess so.. Urmmm.. So, when did the photoshoot start?” you tried to change the topic..

Kevin look at his watch and his eyes widen..

Kevin : “We’re late!! Hurry up and eat!!”

You two quickly eat breakfast and go straight to the photoshoot studio.. Luckily you two arrive just in time.. When you walk in, Eli is sleeping at the couch.. You want to wake him up but you think it will be better if he is asleep because you think he is so tired.. Kevin is now preparing for the photoshoot.. He look so handsome wearing a light blue shirt..

Kevin : “So?? How do I look?”

You : “amazingly handsome!”

Kevin : “You should wake that guy up or else Soohyun will get mad at him again because he sleep at Soohyun place” he said while pointing his finger to Eli..

You nod and wake Eli up.. Eli shock to see you there.. The two of you having a little conversation and Eli is preparing for the photoshoot.. After all the member is done with their makeup and outfit the go to the photoshoot scene to shoot some photo.. You excitedly look at all the member when they are shooting a photo because Ukiss look so handsome that time.. After the photoshoot done..

Aj : “*_your name_* ah, do you like Kevin more than Eli??”