PART 14

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You think that your heart will be explode soon because of Kevin words..

You : “Aish, what’s wrong with you today?”

Kevin : “I’m serious *_your name_* ah, I don’t want you to get hurt”

You : “Believe me. I’m happy for Eli”

Kevin just smiled at you.. A minute later, Eli and his ex-girlfriend come toward you two..

Eli : “Hey babe! Sorry for keep you waiting”

You : “That’s ok Eli”

Eli : “By the way meet my friend *_Anyone name that you want to put_*”

You : “Hi, I’m *_your name_*. Nice to meet you” you offer your hand for a handshake and she accept it..

Eli’s ex : “Nice to meet you too”

Kevin : “So? What are we waiting for? Let’s go for a swim! *_Anyone name that you want to put_*”, You should join us” Kevin said excitedly..

Eli’s ex : “Sorry Kevin but I have to go now”

Eli : “Why are you in such a hurry?”

Eli’s ex : “I need to go to my little sister birthday party. Urmm.. Eli ssi, Want to join me? You can take *_your name_* to the party too”

You : “It’s ok. I want to swim a little today. By the way, thanks for the offer”

Eli : “You really don’t want to go Babe?”

You : “Yup. I hope you two have fun today”

Eli’s ex : “See you later *_your name_*”

You : “You too!”

Eli and his girlfriend Walk away now. So that’s mean you and Kevin will spend a day alone..

Kevin : “So? You want to go for a swim or not because I’m so freaking excited right now”

You : “Nah... I think I will just go for a walk at the beach”

Kevin : “For a walk only? No swimming?” he pout.. you chuckle when you see him like that

You : “Stop making that face Or I will bite your cheek”

Kevin : “Bite my cheek? That’s mean I look delicious!”

The two of you burst into laughing and finally, Kevin agree with you to take a walk at the beach.. It’s a lovely day that day and the weather is so nice..

Kevin : “Hey, Want to see something?”

You : “What is it? what is it?” you get excited..

Kevin smiled at you and He start making a heart shape at the sand..

You : “A heart?”

Kevin : “Hurmmm.. Let’s make this heart prettier”

Kevin then write his name and your name in the heart.. It look so beautiful..

Kevin : “Done! Isn’t it pretty?”

You face blushed and Kevin notice it..

Kevin : “Ehh? Why your face turn red?”

You : “No.. No! I think it because of the sun.. Hurmm! Look there! Ice-cream!” you said while pointing your finger to a ice-cream stall..

Kevin : “So you want some?”

You just nod..

Kevin : “Chocolate or vanilla?”

You : “Of course my all time favourite”

Kevin : “That’s mean Chocolate Flavour. Stay there, I will be right back”

Kevin then walk to the Ice-cream stall to get some ice-cream.. You stare at the love Kevin made.. You then start to write something in the heart that Kevin made..

“I wish I could be with You”

You : “Huh~ It prettier this way if I put this words in the heart” you said happily.. suddenly..

Kevin : “I’m back! Here your ice-cream! Eh? Did you write something in the heart?” Kevin look at the heart that he made..

You : “No! Don’t look!” you said and quickly erase the heart..

Kevin : “Yah! Why did you erase it?”

You : “I just don’t want you to see something” you giggle and take your ice cream from Kevin’s hand..

Kevin : “I put all my effort into that heart you know?”

You : “Sorry, I just to shy to show you what I wrote”

Kevin : “I will forgive you if you agree to sleep with me tonight”

You : “Sleep with you?”

Kevin : “Yeah! In the same bed! I just want to cuddle with you for the last time”