PART 13

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You : “But I have something to do tomorrow with Eli”

Kevin : “Please! Just for today~ We just have 4 days left as a married couple” he said with a disappointed voice..

You : “4 days left. Huh~” you sigh..

Kevin : “Please *_your name_* just for a day”

You : “Ok. But, let’s invite Eli too. I feel guilty for him and I don’t know why”

Kevin : “Ok. Thanks”

The two of you getting ready to go to the beach and You already told Eli about it.. When Eli arrived at your apartment, The three of you go straight to the beach..

You : “Wow~ I love the beach!” you said and act like a little girl..

Eli : “Haha, My babe is so funny~ Now let’s go and swim!” he said and hold your hand..

You : “Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kevin : “Why? I’m truely excited right now”

You : “ I have to go to the toilet first”

Eli : “Ok, we will wait for you there” he said and pointing his finger to a store..

You : “Ok!” you said and go straight to the toilet..

After a couple of minutes.. You get out of the toilet and your eyes widen when you see Eli is talking with a girl.. At first you thought that girl was Eli fans but he seem so different when he is talking to her.. Suddenly..

Kevin : “Are you done?” he said while tapping your shoulder..

You : “Aish! You make me shocked again. For the past few month everyone love to make me shock and I think I will got a heart attack” you pout..

Kevin giggle when he saw you acting like that..

Kevin : “Really?? Sorry”

You : “By the way, who’s that girl that Eli talking too?”

Kevin : “Owh, She is Eli ex-girlfriend. They have been going out for about 3 years before you came in Eli’s life”

You : “Really?” you so shocked..

Kevin : “Why? Are you jealous??”

You : “No I’m not!”

Kevin : “Yes you are” he said while poke your cheek...

You : “Yah! Stop that!”

Kevin : “Just tell me that you’re jealous”

You : “Yes! I am! Any problem with that?”

Kevin : “Of course there is a problem with that?”

You : “What is it?”

Kevin : “Are you hurt seeing him talking with his ex-girlfriend?”

Actually you don’t feel that hurt when you saw Eli talking to his ex-girlfriend because he seem so happy to meet her and you never see Eli that happy. When you saw Eli is smiling,you will smile too.. So you decide to lied to Kevin by nodding your head.. Kevin face turn serious all of sudden and He hold your right hand.. He look straight into your eyes.. Your heart is beating fast by his action..

Kevin : “Please Don’t be hurt. If you hurt, I will become more hurt than You”