PART 12

My fake husband or My boyfriend?

You : “Don’t disturb me now!”

Kevin : “Ehh?? Why did you become angry all of sudden?”

You : “Huh~ I have to finish my song to my dad as a birthday present now. So! Leave me alone!”

Kevin : “When is your dad birthday?”

You : “Tomorrow”

Kevin : “What?! Did the lyrics done?”

You : “Not yet.. My mind is blank right now”

Kevin : “Mind if I help with the lyrics? I’m a singer by the way”

You : “You will really help me? Really?”

Kevin : “Of course.. Now let’s start making it”

Kevin sit beside you and start thinking the lyrics.. You gave an idea and he write it down on your notebook.. After 1 and a half hour the lyrics is finally done..

You : “Done!” you said happily..

Kevin : “Don’t be so happy because we haven’t sing it with the guitar yet”

You : “Damn! This thing is really hard to make”

Kevin : “HAHA.. Relaxs. Before we sing the lyrics with the guitar, I want you to play the guitar first in front of me”

You : “I just can play it until several notes. I can’t play guitar very well”

Kevin : “That’s ok, Come on! I want to hear it!” he pout

You : “Ok, I will play the guitar”

You then start playing the guitar.. The first verse sound good and when you enter the second verse the sound start to sound weird..

Kevin : “Wait.. The sound is weird”

You : “ I told you I just can play until several notes”

Kevin : “I will teach you how to play it”

Kevin then get up from his sit and hold the guitar from your back.. You seat between his arm.. Kevin was just like hugging you that time..

Kevin : “You should do it like this”

Kevin then teach you every single note that night and tomorrow morning you already have the preparation for you Dad birthday.. Time is flying so fast. In the blink of eyes Your contract with Kevin will end in 4 days..

Kevin : “Jagi! I’m free today!” he said happily..

You : “So what?”

Kevin : “Let’s have a vacation today” he said while hugging you..